Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I did sent them my contact and name :(

well, things do happen, sometimes some contractors/IDs/suppliers will not respond one, so too bad u can't give ur biz to them... move on for those who put u aeroplane....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

I have shortlisted these IDs. Please feel free to share your comments if you have encounter anyone of them before. Thanks!

1. A&D Interior - Thomas

2. Ideal House - Johnny

3. Ideal Design - Wilson / Nick

4. Summit Design - James

Thanks!! ;)

I too have shortlisted some ids.

maybe we can trade info.

- Summit Design Studio

- The Interior Place

- Classic

- Colours by leslie chua

- Space Interiors

thanks thanks.. =)

Anyone have experience with the ID contacts i mentioned? :D

Hi deerixp,

Have you make your decision yet? I have visited A&D Interior and find that their service is good, but the person whom attend to me is not Thomas.

Hi deerixp,

Have you make your decision yet? I have visited A&D Interior and find that their service is good, but the person whom attend to me is not Thomas.

hi all: i just back from my peak period from work...

so far will need to meet them before deciding further... =)

hi all: i just back from my peak period from work...

so far will need to meet them before deciding further... =)

Hi deerixp,

May need to get a responsible ID. Good luck to U... :)

Hi,

How is Ideal design work ? seems there warranty is 1 year and established in 2006 ?

any feedback on "3q interior design concept" at Jalan Bukit Ho Swee please..

Thanks.

Hi,

How is Ideal design work ? seems there warranty is 1 year and established in 2006 ?

Thanks.

We have engaged Johnny .. starting reno soon.. =)

<!--quoteo(post=595857:date=Dec 11 2010, 11:49 AM:name=pg1)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pg1 @ Dec 11 2010, 11:49 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=595857"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi,

Thanks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

We have engaged Johnny .. starting reno soon.. =)

How are things?? Getting gd

Yes, I saw one of the topic on Ciseern some time back in renotalk. A lot of hidden cost, expensive and workmanship so so only. Many poor feedback. But now the forum is begin removed, I suspect, Ciseern had ask the admin to remove so no one can read.

i ever read abt Ciseern comments but did not know that the forum has been removed...yes quite a number of negative comments about them though they have used many mediacorp celebrities to show off their work in Expo

Yes, I saw one of the topic on Ciseern some time back in renotalk. A lot of hidden cost, expensive and workmanship so so only. Many poor feedback. But now the forum is begin removed, I suspect, Ciseern had ask the admin to remove so no one can read.

Dear all,

I am from Ciseern and would like to clarify some matters.

First of all, the tread on Ciseern was closed by Renotalk's Administrator and not at the request of Ciseern. The reason may be because there is an investigation of defamation going on.

We are suspecting that someone is using different usernames to post negative remarks to defame Ciseern. So far there are 3 usernames being investigated and others still going on. The 3 usernames are 1) magma 2) sufferer87 3) truth0007. The findings are: -

1) magma posting on Apr 7 2011 at 11:17pm & truth0007 posting on Apr 8 2011 at 12:01am shared the same IP Address 116.15.72.181

2) truth0007 posting on Apr 8 2011 at 3:58pm & sufferer87 posting on Apr 8 2011 at 8:46pm shared the same IP Address 116.15.191.59

3) sufferer87 posting on Apr 13 2011 at 6:48am & truth0007 posting on Apr 13 2011 at 9:04am shared the same IP Address 49.245.92.234

With such findings, we strongly believed that the 3 users are of the same person, or from the same computer or at least from the same internet environment. Further actions will be taken after we got reply from Singnet Broadband the identities of theses IP Addresses.

We had already requested Renotalk Administrator to put Ciseern's tread back and reveal the same findings. Meanwhile, as investigation is still on going, we will not comment further till investigation is completed.

Thank you for reading this and do post truly.

CiseernAdmin

I would like to clarify that these users (magma, sufferer87, truth0007, buoyant9090) belong to the same person.

What was written in this forum was made out of impulse due to miscommunication between Ciseern and me.

I sincerely apologise for my actions and would like to withdraw all remarks made against Ciseern.

I would like to clarify that these users (magma, sufferer87, truth0007, buoyant9090) belong to the same person.

What was written in this forum was made out of impulse due to miscommunication between Ciseern and me.

I sincerely apologise for my actions and would like to withdraw all remarks made against Ciseern.

wahahahaha... beware people... lots of IDs using multiple accounts posting as clients!!!

HAHAHAHAH ! true , hais ya, now adays alot of ppl post as clients ,end up is IDs !! can really see how hungry THEY ARE .

Ya man, are they so hard up for client.

i realise that those thread with company names are usually those who have past clients

or existing one who are renovating with them...

treads like "ID or contractor to recommend" i suspect that there are a numbers of ID pretending

as past client and recommending their own company!

Are business that bad that u need to do this???

To those ID pretending as client, IF your track records are clean, start a tread with your company name

and ask for feedback... this way, we can better tell the reputation of the ID company

i beieve Good IDs firm dont require to advertise cos by the word of mouth of their past client, they can go beyond advertising!

I am now looking for ID too. Sent a emails enquiries to:

a. **

b. Darwin

c. DesignWorx

d. IdealHouse

Sigh..after 2 days, only ** and Darwin got back to me to ask for floorplan.

Strange, they seem to be able to give a quotation by just looking at floorplan. Dont they need to come up with a proposed design before a quotation can be calculated?