Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wudimax

Balance Flats Exercise

We refer to your application to buy a 5-Room/Exec flat in Sembawang in the August 2010 Sale of Balance Flats Exercise.

We have conducted the computer ballot and your queue position to select a flat of 00078 far exceeds the number of flats on offer. We will monitor the take up of the flats and may invite you to select a flat depending on the availability of flats and ethnic quota.

As this is a system generated mail, please do not reply to this mail. You can view the Frequently Asked Questions on Sale of Balance Flats (SBF) Exercise (After Release of Ballot Results) for more information. If you have further queries, please email us at hdbsales@hdb.gov.sg.

Yours faithfully

LEE YAT THONG

HEAD (SALES OPERATIONS)

sigh,,, failed again.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah, 0078 also far exceeds?? I think the probability of getting a flat under this exercise is lower than strike 4D 1st prize...

Good luck for your next balloting!

A place as wulu as Sembawang also so difficult to get..

Our country is really land scarce.

HDB is very smart...they build less flats at wulu place because of low demand mah.

my sister got 24 out of 20 2room flats available in cck..still i think her chances are slim

My number was mid 400s and there were only 280+ Chinese quota available (only total 300+ units). Still I got my unit...10th floor some more. So wat Mr Marlboro says is true some times...many ppl do give up.

There are many who dun really need a flat that urgently. They just ballot like they are playing Toto, see if they can strike lucky n a good unit.

Ur sis still got chance.

My number was mid 400s and there were only 280+ Chinese quota available (only total 300+ units). Still I got my unit...10th floor some more. So wat Mr Marlboro says is true some times...many ppl do give up.

There are many who dun really need a flat that urgently. They just ballot like they are playing Toto, see if they can strike lucky n a good unit.

Ur sis still got chance.

My number was mid 70s for Sengkang available units abt 172 and have not receive any letter fr HDB for selection yet.

Vance,yours was fast annd lucky you got 10th floor somemore. :P