Swee!!

Contractor did acid wash today .. everything looks sparking clean :D

Yay ! ready to shift in anytime soon

Picture004_picnikr.jpg

Congrats!! :drunk:

Swee!!

Congrats!! :drunk:

thanks lazybum :)

but i kind of regret choosing the dark wood laminates for the room , also shouldnt go for tinted mirror...+ i didnt expect the laminate headboard to be so high.. not proportionate with the mirror..

sigh..what to do..

Edited by reglxt

hey your granite bay window looks good! My marble bay window is still problematic... I don't get it! This second time is done by the professional marble installer...

Read your post on my t-blog about your foyer. I don't know much about your lifestyle, but I find it useful to have a landing area in the foyer as a place to drop off keys, mobile phone, mail etc when you come back, and perhaps a memo board for reminders before you leave the house. Seems more useful than a display cabinet...

Congrats reglxt! Your house is looking good :)

sharing with everyone ..saw this number sign from ebay ..pretty nice thou

will get one myself :)

sign.jpg

hey congrats! good that everything finish early and u can shift in before cny! cant wait to visit the final product! hehe... u let me know when u shift in, i would be semi-shifting in this wkend liao (eventho the house is not 100%, but no choice), so u can swing by my place too! my contractor just called this morn to tell me that my kitchen cabs are up early, so by next wk will be all done and i hope will be ready for handover!

nice glass thingy... very worth it... where u gonna put it? u like to shop on ebay huh! lol! :)

hey your granite bay window looks good! My marble bay window is still problematic... I don't get it! This second time is done by the professional marble installer...

Read your post on my t-blog about your foyer. I don't know much about your lifestyle, but I find it useful to have a landing area in the foyer as a place to drop off keys, mobile phone, mail etc when you come back, and perhaps a memo board for reminders before you leave the house. Seems more useful than a display cabinet...

Congrats reglxt! Your house is looking good :)

Hi Jan

thanks alot for your kind words

about your marble top.. it seems abit too thick right? do you want to consider changing to granite?

i dont really have a "walk in" area to hall. Hence, i need will a divider in the foyer area.. cos my dining table would be next to the foyer.. abit weird seeing neighbors walking past the house looking at you while having dinner ..LOL

hey congrats! good that everything finish early and u can shift in before cny! cant wait to visit the final product! hehe... u let me know when u shift in, i would be semi-shifting in this wkend liao (eventho the house is not 100%, but no choice), so u can swing by my place too! my contractor just called this morn to tell me that my kitchen cabs are up early, so by next wk will be all done and i hope will be ready for handover!

nice glass thingy... very worth it... where u gonna put it? u like to shop on ebay huh! lol! :)

hi hermione,

congrats to you too! :D

you will shift in this weekend? thats fast! my pebble wash is not up yet .. also furnitures will only be in coming end Jan

hope everything will be ready before CNY

will text you once we shifted in .. cant wait to see your house too *excited* :)

oh ya, the glass number sign, i will place it on the metal gate.. cos' i removed the original numberings on the gate and painted gate white.. will put this up instead :)

Wow !!! Your bay window top looks classy.... I might wan to consider that for my reno.... Finally collecting my keys at the end of Feb, can't wait to get my flat!! :)

Wow !!! Your bay window top looks classy.... I might wan to consider that for my reno.... Finally collecting my keys at the end of Feb, can't wait to get my flat!! :)

thank you, daniu

you gotten the 85sqm 4 room flat too? cos the 92 sqm doesnt come with bay window

congrats to you and look forward to your reno blog :D

Edited by reglxt

Nicely done!

Will b having the same layout as yr MBR, but mine will b without the baywindows n the rm will be smaller then yrs..

thank you, daniu

you gotten the 85sqm 4 room flat too? cos the 92 sqm doesnt come with bay window

congrats to you and look forward to your reno blog :D

Yup, mine is 85 sqm too.... Congrats to you too.... My reno wun start so soon, maybe in mar.... :)