Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wickaninsh

Amk 3 Room Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
How abt this for a Wet Toilet?

bathroomfurniturefromgr.jpg

i wouldn't suggest having any wooden cabinets in a wet toilet. Wood and water dun go together. And for that matter, moisture does as much damage as water.

1 option to reduce the levels of moisture in a toilet is to install an exhaust fan at the venting window.

i wouldn't suggest having any wooden cabinets in a wet toilet. Wood and water dun go together. And for that matter, moisture does as much damage as water.

1 option to reduce the levels of moisture in a toilet is to install an exhaust fan at the venting window.

Bought my basin with cabinet from Hoe kee. Think the cabinet is made of acrylic, so can with stand water splashes when installed in a wet toilet.

Agree. Wet & wood don't go together. But that's a nice basin.

Hmm.. would you consider a sliding dr shower screen instead of a swing dr? You would have to clean the bottom track regularly of course, but that may give you a wet/dry toilet and still leave u space to have a basin inside.

Agree. Wet & wood don't go together. But that's a nice basin.

Hmm.. would you consider a sliding dr shower screen instead of a swing dr? You would have to clean the bottom track regularly of course, but that may give you a wet/dry toilet and still leave u space to have a basin inside.

curryqueen

Alot of forumer were against the idea of having shower screen in a small toilet..... unless i combine the 2 toilet

but that will affect re-sale in future

So now will be wet toilet for both toilet, no shower screen

Bought my basin with cabinet from Hoe kee. Think the cabinet is made of acrylic, so can with stand water splashes when installed in a wet toilet.

edward

where is Hoe Kee? can they do something similiar with acrylic?

curryqueen

Alot of forumer were against the idea of having shower screen in a small toilet..... unless i combine the 2 toilet

but that will affect re-sale in future

So now will be wet toilet for both toilet, no shower screen

it is still possible to have a wet and dry area in a small toilet.

depending on the layout of your toilet, u can use shower curtains to limit the splashing of water all over your toilet during showering. if u really want to restrict the splashing, den build a shower kerb and hang your shower curtain at such a height that the bottom-end of the curtain is just above the toilet floor, and hence below the height of the shower kerb. so now all water will be kept within the shower area.

edward

where is Hoe Kee? can they do something similiar with acrylic?

I've got a similar unit as well;

purchased it from AOS building materials

I feel that my 3-room is already a place small enough, hence the more I will optimise every inch and corner of space available. So having a cabinet below the basin isn't unnecessary a bad idea.

Due to some personal problem..... MIA for awhile

OK back to renov works

Just went to met up james lee from summitdesignstudio,

and Gabriel Yee from Thaddeus Interior Associates last friday

will be getting my quote next week

also arranging with Edmund from DX Interior week after

will post my quote when i get them......