Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doraemon88

Cov - Where Is It Heading?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yeah lah, erection coming. You want coe low, they will give you news that coe is low. You want cov $10K, also no problem. From now till then, it is one good news every week. Until you song song and give strong mandate. After that, 100K FT come in to fight for job and housing, COV hit $100K and GST increase to 10%.

COV seems to still be going strong?? We viewed a unit which was not v near to MRt station nor shopping mall at Jurong W and the expected COV is $35-$45k for a nicely renovated unit.

first time buyers like us cannot afford it!

in this current buyers market if u going to pay cov better exercise caution. coz valuation is already very high. 20k looking like high cov already. juz got 2 frends closing at 10 and 17k for 4 n 5 room respectively in decent locations

cov does not seems to be coming down or sellers not realistic? has been looking for an em but the cov asking is very high. I am ok to pay 20-30k cov if the place is renovated, but most are asking for 40-50k cov for original conditioned 20+ year old units.

cov does not seems to be coming down or sellers not realistic? has been looking for an em but the cov asking is very high. I am ok to pay 20-30k cov if the place is renovated, but most are asking for 40-50k cov for original conditioned 20+ year old units.

if its just one or 2 units asking for that price, they are just trying to max their gains...

if its a whole bunch of them, PAP calls it market forces. :)

or maybe there is just a good reason for them to make such a demand.

if its just one or 2 units asking for that price, they are just trying to max their gains...

if its a whole bunch of them, PAP calls it market forces. :)

or maybe there is just a good reason for them to make such a demand.

By the way, i noticed that less units for resale this 2 weeks. My agent told me low supply, and even when i check on websites like PropertyGuru and iProperty, really see less ads or repeat ads only.

Is this a normal CNY trend or was it due to the new property measures?

By the way, i noticed that less units for resale this 2 weeks. My agent told me low supply, and even when i check on websites like PropertyGuru and iProperty, really see less ads or repeat ads only.

Is this a normal CNY trend or was it due to the new property measures?

Normally during CNY period, nobody will want to sell their flat just like during 7th month. You will see sale goes up after CNY period.