Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

More Kitchen photos!! :P

We think this is big enough to put a small buffet spread! ;) plenty of working area in kitchen.. hehe..

DSC01122.jpg

Another view of the passageway(my pride) and kitchen(my gal's pride) :lol:

DSC01139.jpg

That's all for now!! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
The free basket they gave you and the condiments tray is what I am interested in too. Asked in other topic where I can find all these stuff but no one replies. :(

Song choon has it, abt $300+ if I never remember wrongly, excel n hafale also have it.

hi blurrhino,

i like your toilet very much! i'm getting my BTO flat next month and i think the design of my toilet will be pretty much similiar to yours.

may I ask, how much did you spend on the mirror? i am also looking at something of that size. also, did you rebuild your sink?

thanks for your inputs! :)

We think this is big enough to put a small buffet spread! ;) plenty of working area in kitchen.. hehe..

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

Really attractive reno, congratulations...you even have the power point to place a chocolate fountain for your buffet :D . Interested to know if you feel a bit strange when walking down the corridor towards the mirror and see your own reflection, is it a bit odd e.g. at night?

Cheers

very nice. u re very lucky to have Red Audi as ur ID. cHEErss!!

Haha will let him know, think he will be very happy to hear that!

Nice job! My Reno finally starting next week!!

Congrats! remember to update your blog ya! ;)

that makes two things i envy about your house - your mirrored passageway and the kitchen. Nice!

Thank you! think yours will look great too! anyway i am a fan of your blog, refreshingly different! :thumbs up:

hi blurrhino,

i like your toilet very much! i'm getting my BTO flat next month and i think the design of my toilet will be pretty much similiar to yours.

may I ask, how much did you spend on the mirror? i am also looking at something of that size. also, did you rebuild your sink?

thanks for your inputs! :)

haha frankly speaking toilet is the only place we don't like.. the vanity and mirror looks good but the HDB floor tiles look horrible.. can see colours fading off.. :( very sad..

hmmm.. mirror is free leh, even the one at my passageway is FOC from my ID too, so i guess its not too expensive? i did change the sink in my MBR if that is what you meant?

Really attractive reno, congratulations...you even have the power point to place a chocolate fountain for your buffet :D . Interested to know if you feel a bit strange when walking down the corridor towards the mirror and see your own reflection, is it a bit odd e.g. at night?

Cheers

haha don't feel weird at all, in fact i love running towards it! :P

Exactly what i want for my kitchen....

btw, any chance that u might be able to share this part of your quotation with me?

am talking to my ID tomorrow...:)

DSC01122.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

Mine quote me a $180 for the MainBathRoom mirror.....

Mirror can be quite ex... My ID charging me 180 for 1 mirror in my WIW. Sob sob....
Edited by coachjoe

hhmm.. i got to try to get it for free from my ID

1 question... how the id shift the basin to the other side of the kitchen when the point set is on the other corner of the kitchen?

1 question... how the id shift the basin to the other side of the kitchen when the point set is on the other corner of the kitchen?

Rerun the piping loh... Isn't that normal??

Rerun the piping loh... Isn't that normal??

i mean run from where? haha cos i dont see any pipe going across the yard door... is it run into the toilet behind?