Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

After 60 Years Old, No More Bother Of Fs, Etc ?

one cycle = 60 years

from 1 to 30 yrs old - we don't know about FS ..so life goes on. We make limited choices due to our inexperiences

from 31 to 60 - we worked, slogged, put FS into our perspective, and try to make changes to our destiny. Try to get rich and richer and richest ..and still not enough ..worry about our retirement, children, etc

from 61 years old onwards - already complete one human life cycle, we sees ups and downs already, time to become grandparents ..so now we don't care about destiny anymore, thus fengshui stuffs that we applied before age 60 years old become "a waste of money" previously ? Just a thought ....

I remembered that there is a confucious sayings that "after 60, don't bother to change your destiny ..." It has been fixed liao.

Anyone 60 ++ and above here ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

FS has nothing to do with 60 cycle=one generation, but bazi does. Nothing to do with Confucious saying too.

There are only 60 possible combinations by the 10 heaven stem & 12 earthy branch. Meaning that every 60-year repeats a cycle in the Year pillar.

I'm now in Japan Kyoto, using hotel's computer. Keyboard layout very funny, with many japanese character, typing very slow. Can't key in chinese text.

This's one of the reasons, I said bazi not 'accurate'. However, the 10 heavenly stem & 12 earthy branch system are so powerful that even the founder of binary system had the inspiration and invented the binary system from the bague, 1-2,2-4, 4-8, 8-64,-64-128......

Managed to take some pictures of windchime of a old giant temple here, will post when go back.

one cycle = 60 years

from 1 to 30 yrs old - we don't know about FS ..so life goes on. We make limited choices due to our inexperiences

from 31 to 60 - we worked, slogged, put FS into our perspective, and try to make changes to our destiny. Try to get rich and richer and richest ..and still not enough ..worry about our retirement, children, etc

from 61 years old onwards - already complete one human life cycle, we sees ups and downs already, time to become grandparents ..so now we don't care about destiny anymore, thus fengshui stuffs that we applied before age 60 years old become "a waste of money" previously ? Just a thought ....

I remembered that there is a confucious sayings that "after 60, don't bother to change your destiny ..." It has been fixed liao.

Anyone 60 ++ and above here ?

Edited by bepgof

FS has nothing to do with 60 cycle=one generation, but bazi does. Nothing to do with Confucious saying too.

There are only 60 possible combinations by the 10 heaven stem & 12 earthy branch. Meaning that every 60-year repeats a cycle in the Year pillar.

I'm now in Japan Kyoto, using hotel's computer. Keyboard layout very funny, with many japanese character, typing very slow. Can't key in chinese text.

This's one of the reasons, I said bazi not 'accurate'. However, the 10 heavenly stem & 12 earthy branch system are so powerful that even the founder of binary system had the inspiration and invented the binary system from the bague, 1-2,2-4, 4-8, 8-64,-64-128......

Managed to take some pictures of windchime of a old giant temple here, will post when go back.

Eh, what's the relation between sexagenery cycle with binary. (i am computer background, quite interested in it).

If you still in tokyo (not kyoto) by end of month, we can have our coffee there .. :D

so bazi not accurate ? So we should not bother with bazi anymore ?

Just focus on FS since it has nothing to do with bazi ?

bro bro ...kindly explain in layman please ....

I believe that FS will affect everybody at all ages so long as we're all still alive as humans!

But the reading of bazi is normally not recommended for older folks when they reached a certain age. The common reason given by fortune tellers said that since the elderly had already lived up till a ripe old age, it's considered very fortunate and they should be contented with their current circumstances and hence, no need for fortune telling.

Son is the tour guide here, first tokyo, then kyoto (3 hr train) and buses...walk till legs pain.

Ask many shops, only summer got sell windchimes, now thos I saw at shops, all small small types.

Universe then, ying yang, then 4 pillars and become bagua, 16 directional and 64 xxxx.

The german guy was so excited when he was in china & told his friend in Gemany when he learnt ying yang and bagua and invented binary system. Read book lah, long story to tell.

End of next month? I broke already, tpt and food expensive. One single bus trip abt sgd 3-4 dollars. One simple meal almost sgd 10.

Eh, what's the relation between sexagenery cycle with binary. (i am computer background, quite interested in it).

If you still in tokyo (not kyoto) by end of month, we can have our coffee there .. :D

Edited by bepgof

At 60 year old, chinese always throw grand feast to celebrate 60 yr old birthday, after that, no more follow the animal, everyday is bonus day liao. LKY only after 85 then bonus day.

Bazi calculates up to 60 year old only by default due to its YY methodology. The MM, DD, TT needs to refers to li shu to get the 2-word characters, more complicated. I supposed Master Chang is an expert on this who can convert mentally and instandly and have the wu xing and 12 palaces formulated in his mind, normal ppls need to cross reference to many tables and takes time.

Should not have used the word 'not accurate' - should use 'limitation', sorry.

At 60 - where ren, heaven & earth meet and unite as one. This is chinese phylosophy.

FS is all abt law of nature - if mankind follow these, will smooth sailing, if go against will knock walls here & there. Black magic and those spiritual stuff are another issues. I've concluded and summarized in plain enough liao. The keyboard layout here, terrible, like seeing stars.

Edited by bepgof

In my opinion, after 60, feng shui still important.....main thing is health, wouldn't want to be plagued by illnesses and diseases. It it suppose to be a time to enjoy, relax after all the slogging over the years. If still bogged down with sickness, everyday go to the public clinic and QUEUE, not only time wasted but also sianzzzz by the suffering, might as well die better.

Who say bazi not accurate.....depends on who you end up with. Many of them a 'disappointment' though.

If you know you bazi, you can get prepared. If you lucky, can get an expert bazi master to help you tide over. Of course, if the info not accurate.....then misery over a period.

Well, some like to know in advance and some prefer to 'gonggong' go through life. This also acceptable depending on different group's perspective. The 'gonggong' perspective type prefer to have surprises or not to worry too much if its bad.

I sometimes like to gonggong and sometimes like to know.....'women' are like that.....

Hi kalimantan,

R u preparing for retirement when u r asking about FS for people who hit 60 yrs of age? :unsure:

By the time u reach that age, ur views & perspectives are likely to change... for me, I will shelf this issue until I reach that age. Not sure by the time I reach 60 yrs of age, as to whether I will still have the stamina & resources to keep up with FS recommendations.

Quite a huge percentage stopped going for their FS consultations when they reach that age. This applies to many ordinary working class folks unless they r putting up with kids & grandchildren - and their next generation/s continued to have their premises audited by geomencers.

A few retirees who were previously bigtime businessmen told us that they've already had 1 foot into the coffin, so "see or no see" also make no difference.

It sounds really morbid & perhaps pessimistic but they have brought us all back to reality: nobody lives forever becox everybody will leave this place one day so what these old folks claimed is logical. I supposed for these old folks, they r more worried about letting go of things in this life when their time comes.

Edited by edenstrauss

though i m far from 60, i personally question myself on bazi and fs.

i prefer to be "gong gong" all the way and let surprises come and find me, rather than i want to "prepare" for surprises.

But nevertheless, once i come into this forum, u guys are influencer to carry on these practises . hahahaha

At 60 year old, chinese always throw grand feast to celebrate 60 yr old birthday, after that, no more follow the animal, everyday is bonus day liao. LKY only after 85 then bonus day.

Bazi calculates up to 60 year old only by default due to its YY methodology. The MM, DD, TT needs to refers to li shu to get the 2-word characters, more complicated. I supposed Master Chang is an expert on this who can convert mentally and instandly and have the wu xing and 12 palaces formulated in his mind, normal ppls need to cross reference to many tables and takes time.

Should not have used the word 'not accurate' - should use 'limitation', sorry.

At 60 - where ren, heaven & earth meet and unite as one. This is chinese phylosophy.

FS is all abt law of nature - if mankind follow these, will smooth sailing, if go against will knock walls here & there. Black magic and those spiritual stuff are another issues. I've concluded and summarized in plain enough liao. The keyboard layout here, terrible, like seeing stars.

You are quite right about Master Chang. My husband told me he has seen a few bazhi Master that use computer to compute. Usually very vague in their descriptions too. He said this Master Chang wrote from memory. He has awed over his predictions about his business that recently fixed appointment to consult him again. I'm not so 'fever' about this unless its something beyond my efforts.

You mean black magic and spiritual stuffs are not under the law of nature?

You are quite right about Master Chang. My husband told me he has seen a few bazhi Master that use computer to compute. Usually very vague in their descriptions too. He said this Master Chang wrote from memory. He has awed over his predictions about his business that recently fixed appointment to consult him again. I'm not so 'fever' about this unless its something beyond my efforts.

Black magic involves use of bacterias and controls(bio) to get personal gains. Spirits are supernature. FS cannot "override" these.

Edited by bepgof

Hi

Then you mean that he is not a good fsm? Pls advise cause I thought of asking him to audit my house. Thanks

1. Bazi possibility = 60(yrs) x 60(not 12 or 13 months) x 60 (not 30 or 31 days) x 60(not 12 si or 24hr) = ? possibility. What's the population on earth?

2. What "happen" if I were 60 yr old and above? "Lost" in space?

3. What happen to those who born on planes, say at GMT -3?

4. What happen if 2 babies, born at same "time", one in peikin, one in Brasil?

5. "To know" something, first must understand that "something" first.

6. He who "knows" nothings therefore "doubts" nothing.

7. Because he "knows nothing" abt that thing, therefore no questions asked.

8. "Gong gong" is either don't know at all, or, knew but pretend don't know.

9. "To know" things in advance, it not a "good" thing, will bring "unecssary" mental stress.

10. To predict things and get prepared to the(ones')things is wise.

11. Gong gong, without any preparations(hardwork), is digging grave for himself.

Who say bazi not accurate.....depends on who you end up with. Many of them a 'disappointment' though.

If you know you bazi, you can get prepared. If you lucky, can get an expert bazi master to help you tide over. Of course, if the info not accurate.....then misery over a period.

Well, some like to know in advance and some prefer to 'gonggong' go through life. This also acceptable depending on different group's perspective. The 'gonggong' perspective type prefer to have surprises or not to worry too much if its bad.

I sometimes like to gonggong and sometimes like to know.....'women' are like that.....

Edited by bepgof