Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

9-horse Painting (nw Sector) & Lights 24 By 7

One of my sister inlaws who had her flat audited by my regular Taiwanese FS master was told to hang a 9-horse painting in the southwest sector of her living room & to leave the 2 lightings (also in the living room) turned on 24 hours a day & 7 days a week so as to have a more prosperous business & career.

She did and within a matter of a few days, my brother inlaw's business boomed so much that the couple doesn't have time for lunch now. And to add on to their surprise, a few clients whom had given the business to other competitors (years ago) had returned to them this afternoon, to explore the possiblity of dealing with my inlaws again. So they r busy working on the new contracts now.

Although I'm very happy for my inlaws but I just found such happenings abit exaggerated & incredible even though they have benefited within just days. Found it unbelievable that the FS recommendation took effect so fast. In a matter of days??? I always think that it'll start taking effect after 3 months or more upon installation... :unsure:

So what does the 9 horses painting & leaving the lights turned on 24 by 7 meant from the FS perspective? Does anybody know? Her condo is facing the * direction.

p/s: I'm so curious. My sister inlaw couldn't rationalise the idea & didn't bother asking during the condo audit by this taiwanese FS master.

Edited by edenstrauss

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Light = 灯

Horse = 马, 马到"功"成 = Horses arrived, achievements attained.

Light casting onto horses = 走马灯 = moving, non-stop

9 = 久 = long long

24x7 = 168 = 一路发= all the way prosperous

9 horses painting with light casts non-stop: therefore SYMBOLISING

Arrival of achievements, long long moving non-stop, all the way prosperous!

VERY typical ah seng's ah kong's business mentality style le, still believing such??? This is not fs, this is business 意头。Need fsm to "teach" this? A three year old child also knows this. Fish lah, water lah.....

好意头 is one thing, skills, experence, knowledge, contacts ,etc are more significantly important than "好意头".

"好头脑" is definitely very very much important/desirable than "好意头". Doing business without "好头脑" will eventually ended up with "没头没脑"。

To go into business, ask yr sister in law to understand & practise the 12 teachings of Tao Zhu Gong first:

陶朱公商训12则 主要内容

能识人:善于了解、分析和懂得人的个性

能接纳:注重和客户、股东、员工等建立良好的关系

能安业:专注于一个领域进行发展

能整顿:货物的摆放要整齐,销售概念和形象要好

能敏捷:要懂得授权,经营要有灵活性

能讨帐:懂得管理资金,妥善处理财务

能用人:爱才敬才,选择适当的人处理不一样的商务

能辩论:要有好的口才,能够和各个层次进行沟通

能办货:注重后勤服务

能知机:懂得抓住机会,并评估风险和回报

能倡率:老板要以身作则

能远数:要有长远的发展目标和眼光

Edited by bepgof

Hi there,

Watch your words. Not everybody is gifted and brainy like yourself in being well-versed in the mandarin culture & being able to break the code for FS equations, theories which was why I wrote in RT to ask but not for my inlaws, my FSM & myself to be ridiculed or insulted at with such a question.

If my inlaws aren't people who possess exceptional business acumen, they wouldn't be owning properties all over Singapore & Asia.

At least, I'm stupid enough based on your standards becox I have no idea what it meant. But please bear in mind ur language at ridiculing others. Or putting others down just becox u perceive urself as a smarter person. This is not a nice & good thing to do because what comes around will ultimately go around eventually - at least I'm a strong propagator & believer of karma. So I do not believe in laughing at others or putting them down.

Anyway, whether my Taiwanese FSM has that sort of Ah Seng or Ah Beng mentality or not, or whether his skills were old-school based on your conclusion, what's most important is that his FS techniques worked well.

All else like big theories could be cast aside. What's the use of all talks about big theories if it doesn't work when put to practice??

Anyway, thanks for your explanation.

Edited by edenstrauss

Light = 灯

Horse = 马, 马到"功"成 = Horses arrived, achievements attained.

Light casting onto horses = 走马灯 = moving, non-stop

9 = 久 = long long

24x7 = 168 = 一路发= all the way prosperous

9 horses painting with light casts non-stop: therefore SYMBOLISING

Arrival of achievements, long long moving non-stop, all the way prosperous!

VERY typical ah seng's ah kong's business mentality style le, still believing such??? This is not fs, this is business 意头。Need fsm to "teach" this? A three year old child also knows this. Fish lah, water lah.....

好意头 is one thing, skills, experence, knowledge, contacts ,etc are more significantly important than "好意头".

"好头脑" is definitely very very much important/desirable than "好意头". Doing business without "好头脑" will eventually ended up with "没头没脑"。

To go into business, ask yr sister in law to understand & practise the 12 teachings of Tao Zhu Gong first:

陶朱公商训12则 主要内容

能识人:善于了解、分析和懂得人的个性

能接纳:注重和客户、股东、员工等建立良好的关系

能安业:专注于一个领域进行发展

能整顿:货物的摆放要整齐,销售概念和形象要好

能敏捷:要懂得授权,经营要有灵活性

能讨帐:懂得管理资金,妥善处理财务

能用人:爱才敬才,选择适当的人处理不一样的商务

能辩论:要有好的口才,能够和各个层次进行沟通

能办货:注重后勤服务

能知机:懂得抓住机会,并评估风险和回报

能倡率:老板要以身作则

能远数:要有长远的发展目标和眼光

comprehensive explanation but is it there true?

I never said I'm gifted/brainy and well versed in mandarin culture and able to break code for fs equations...You said all these.

I never said I'm smarter and you're stupid. You said all these.

I never intended to insult others, simply I gained nothing by doing so, or it would show my ignorance. You could have perceived so.

I merely stating facts.

Always be reminded : "良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行。

Your words made me feel as if you were 曹操 , I were 华佗。 ;)

Hi there,

Watch your words. Not everybody is gifted and brainy like yourself in being well-versed in the mandarin culture & being able to break the code for FS equations, theories which was why I wrote in RT to ask but not for my inlaws, my FSM & myself to be ridiculed or insulted at with such a question.

If my inlaws aren't people who possess exceptional business acumen, they wouldn't be owning properties all over Singapore & Asia.

At least, I'm stupid enough based on your standards becox I have no idea what it meant. But please bear in mind ur language at ridiculing others. Or putting others down just becox u perceive urself as a smarter person. This is not a nice & good thing to do because what comes around will ultimately go around eventually - at least I'm a strong propagator & believer of karma. So I do not believe in laughing at others or putting them down.

Anyway, whether my Taiwanese FSM has that sort of Ah Seng or Ah Beng mentality or not, or whether his skills were old-school based on your conclusion, what's most important is that his FS techniques worked well.

All else like big theories could be cast aside. What's the use of all talks about big theories if it doesn't work when put to practice??

Anyway, thanks for your explanation.

Edited by bepgof

comprehensive explanation but is it there true?

What/which "true" you are referring to?

1. The 9-horse-painting with light **** room brings prosperity to business?

2. Tao Zhu Gong's 12 business principles and 12 business pitfalls?

3. Smart is enough, don't to be too smart?

1. Have to ask owner himself. But one thing I know for sure is that "business" is "long term", profit or prosperity is calculated/measured in term of years, not "days". And I also truly and firmly believe in: 天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,曾益其所不能。This is not within "days" also.

2. You can yahoo or google abt this character, his teachings (in business) are as famous 孙子兵法. NTU ever conducted courses on this.

3. You mentioned in somewhere, sure holds true. 曹操与杨修 was an good example. :D

Edited by bepgof

Then the next question is that...

1. If putting a painting + 24/7 lights can bring good stuff for business, can everyone do it?

2. Surely can't place it anywhere?

3. Can everyone be benefitted by it?

I had the impression all this while that u had a very irrational prejudice against my Taiwanese FSM since day 1 of getting to know you and throughout our exchange of personal messages, you get exceptionally tactless & outright sarcastic when he is drawn into the picture. That was and still is my observation.

You had given the impression that u were so biased against him that u took the opportunity to put him down when I wrote in on the 9-horse painting & the lights - which was uncalled for. It came across as an obvious, implied signal that u seemed to know who my FSM is and where he stands in the FS industry (especially with his popularity with businessmen & big-time entrepreneurs) because he is someone whose a strong contender from your FS industry (that's if u r already a FSM to be so well-versed in FS methodologies & practices) or have relatives who are FSMs.

We have strong respect for this Taiwanese FSM becox he had done alot of things for us & our relatives over a span of 10 years - proven track records of knowing his stuff well. And apart from hard work, intelligence & opportunities, these achievements that we've have had wouldn't be possible without his guidance as our Geomencer or consultant. So, I would greatly appreciate it if you could have some 口德 over the forum.

Since u always like to preach about BIG theories i.e. 大道理 , I will like to bring to your kind attention that u ought to be aware that any act of badmouthing / ridiculing ur competitors isn't going to put u ahead of ur business or that of your relatives from the FS industry.

And talking about 曹操 and 华佗, I don't recall 华佗 being so tactless and undiplomatic. 华佗 is too well-learned a person (and a physician) with cultured mannerisms for just anybody e.g. yourself to be compared to the likes of him.

Even though I am lacking interms of knowledge for China history (which is of great interest to u) and am not as cultured as yourself interms of the mandarin culture, I have never read or heard about 华佗 poking fun at others or reducing people to a state of having a backward ah-beng or ah-seng mentality.

He's a great physician with breakthrough records in the China History. As such, please keep his records clean and not "tainted" with such unwanted associations.

As for myself, be it 曹操 or not, at least, I'm real and sincere because I do not believe in pretending to be who I am not.

So, don't come and preach to me about all your 大道理 because it's like barking up the wrong tree and isn't going to work for everyone!

I never said I'm gifted/brainy and well versed in mandarin culture and able to break code for fs equations...You said all these.

I never said I'm smarter and you're stupid. You said all these.

I never intended to insult others, simply I gained nothing by doing so, or it would show my ignorance. You could have perceived so.

I merely stating facts.

Always be reminded : "良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行。

Your words made me feel as if you were 曹操 , I were 华佗。 ;)

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi ngunadi,

Most of my inlaws are entrepreneurs from different industries, such as estates & properties, banking & conveyancing, chemicals, etc. They had their premises audited by my Taiwanese FSM but they received different recommendations. Meaning that only this particular inlaw had such a 9 horse painting with lights turned on.

Another of my uncles who is dealing with the undertaking business was told to put up a water feature with a crystal but with something else embedded into the pond in his garden. His brother was told to shut down his business and work for people instead becox based on his bazi, no amount of FS techniques is going to save him from financial troubles & bankruptcy ultimately.

Then the next question is that...

1. If putting a painting + 24/7 lights can bring good stuff for business, can everyone do it?

2. Surely can't place it anywhere?

3. Can everyone be benefitted by it?

Edited by edenstrauss

1. Frankly, I see nothing wrong one being coined ah beng or ah seng. PPls called me ah seng too! Ah Seow also acceptable.

2. Ah seng's ah kong refers to "old generation" and nothing else. Don't be over-sensitive.

3. I ever stressed to you that I don't "promote" superstitions, nor "hears & says", in forums.

4. All I mentioned are facts and actual happenings.

5. I'm a "protestant" of FS, no "superstition" propaganda.

6. I don't know who your fsm is, except knowing that (you always mentioning)he is from Taiwan.

7. I have been to Taiwan for abt 16 trips, but only visited so far one fsm there.

8. Yes, one of my relatives (same surname) is a fsm, I've never consulted his "service". He is already 60+ thought we are holding "same ranking" in term of seniority.

Edited by bepgof