Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
teamktm250

Punggol Lodge 4 Room

Hehe. U went Classic Designs or Classic IDXXS?

Haha. Some of my frens got confused too!

Mine is Classic Designs @ Showroom: 201, Henderson Rd,

Henderson Industrial Building,

#02-03, S(159 545).

Classic IDXXS at paya lebar! wahaha!! so i am confused! :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Been searching high and low for my memory card reader.. Couldnt find it to upload photos from my camera... grrr

Will probably get a new 1 this weekend.

Updates

The floorings have been completed.

Electrical point n lightings wirings done.

We cant stand the morn sun!! :dunno: The morning sun direction suppose not to enter our unit at such an angle.. The HDB booklet shows us otheriwse.. Haha. If u guys take a look at the photo of the living room. It was taken at about 1100Hrs ++

Have no choice but decide its a MUST to install solar films on all the windows facing the morning sun. I have not much knowledge on solar films but some experience on car salon film. They are more or less the same...

We search around and end up using a contractor recommended by our friend. I must say the contractor is **** efficient.

We choose a medium end solar film that is not too dark or reflective ,most importantly not too expensive is able to block out 70% of the heat for the masterroom, baby room and the living room. For the entertainment room, i choose fully darkened black as I will be using a projector.

We called him in the morning , he went down to take the measurements of our flat in the afternoon. Meet us in the morn the very next day, at night i received a SMS that the masterroom n Bedroom 3 was done. Haha.

He even paste a note on the windows asking the other contracters to be careful as the solar film was newly installed when i went down to check the following day..

Highly recommended... :yamseng:

Edited by teamktm250

hi, r u able to put a sliding door to ur kitchen? i hv the same floor plan as you but according to other punggol residents, they claim we r unable to put a sliding door leh...

nice! congrats... seems like **** a lot of people just got keys from HDB from many different estates huh... no wonder i find it so hard to get contracting work done too! the contractors must be earning like mad!

i like your floorplan! why don't you do an open concept kitchen? that space behind the kitchen looks wasted... :)

hi, r u able to put a sliding door to ur kitchen? i hv the same floor plan as you but according to other punggol residents, they claim we r unable to put a sliding door leh...

My kitchen sliding door come in 2 pieces instead of 1 big piece. It 'flushes' nicely with the wall.

Will take some pics n post in the next few days.

Edited by teamktm250

nice! congrats... seems like **** a lot of people just got keys from HDB from many different estates huh... no wonder i find it so hard to get contracting work done too! the contractors must be earning like mad!

i like your floorplan! why don't you do an open concept kitchen? that space behind the kitchen looks wasted... :)

Initially wanted to do an open concept , but due to the fact that we wanted to install aircon for the living room and most importantly we have a small kid at home.. Wont want her to run around in the kitchen. Its the place most accidents occurs.. haha

:D

hi there neighbour! i'm from 603A, got my keys but haven't even started my renovations yet.

Hello ..

Welcome to the world of renovation.. haha. Better start planing and read up more on this forum...

Edited by teamktm250

Hello ..

Welcome to the world of renovation.. haha. Better start planing and read up more on this forum...

Hence that's why I am spying on your blog!

I'm going the subcontractor route, so doing stuff piecemeal. Taking my time to move in.

Your 3d drawings look very nice and bright. !Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Best wishes on your Reno journey. :)

hehe your layout is the same as my prospective flat. :)

and I love the living room.

can't wait to see your end result!

By the way, the wardrobe space seems very small.

Initially wanted to do an open concept , but due to the fact that we wanted to install aircon for the living room and most importantly we have a small kid at home.. Wont want her to run around in the kitchen. Its the place most accidents occurs.. haha

:D

Ah i see... haha, having kids really change the way people think. I guess I never really thought about that. But nice place still... I like the full length windows! But ya i think need to put window film for the heat. my place also got sun. i think in sg it's bobian. I quite like having sunlight anyways.

My kitchen sliding door come in 2 pieces instead of 1 big piece. It 'flushes' nicely with the wall.

Will take some pics n post in the next few days.

yes...pls take photos for this...i cannot imagine how is it done...hahaha

We cant stand the morn sun!! :dunno: The morning sun direction suppose not to enter our unit at such an angle.. The HDB booklet shows us otheriwse.. Haha. If u guys take a look at the photo of the living room. It was taken at about 1100Hrs ++

Have no choice but decide its a MUST to install solar films on all the windows facing the morning sun. I have not much knowledge on solar films but some experience on car salon film. They are more or less the same...

We search around and end up using a contractor recommended by our friend. I must say the contractor is **** efficient.

We choose a medium end solar film that is not too dark or reflective ,most importantly not too expensive is able to block out 70% of the heat for the masterroom, baby room and the living room. For the entertainment room, i choose fully darkened black as I will be using a projector.

We called him in the morning , he went down to take the measurements of our flat in the afternoon. Meet us in the morn the very next day, at night i received a SMS that the masterroom n Bedroom 3 was done. Haha.

He even paste a note on the windows asking the other contracters to be careful as the solar film was newly installed when i went down to check the following day..

Highly recommended... :yamseng:

I'm thinking of installing window film too...what brand of film are you using???