Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

BaZi

Last September, I was attending JY new course titled "Crafting Your Own Success Story with BaZi Profiling". It is 3-days course at Marina Baysand.

He said that destiny is not just something that awaits you, but something you actually design..."! The objective of him coming up with this new course is to help students understand deeper into ourself so that we can flourish in the external world and achieve the level of success we deserved in life.

From our BaZi chart, each of us has a dominating & prominant energy that drives us in all that we do.

I am Ting Fire Day Master, with aplenty of favourable resource elements, Wood.

From JY's BaZi profiling system, the 10 Profiles, I am the "Analyzer" - a person who cares about reputation, has strong ability in learning & can learn things very quickly.

Some professions suitable for Analyzer are teachers, mentors, counsellors. This group of people also have strong analytical skills to learn metaphysics, spirituality & astrology.

Hmmmm....seems very accurate for my reading. :)

I'm a 癸 Gui (Yin Water) Day Master...

Main Profile : The Diplomat

Direct Officer (戊)

hmmm... not sure what it means...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, Ely

This is one of value why we choose an ID over a contractor......to solve our headaches as our renovation is EXTREME!

Basically, our ID does all these - Selection of colour of paints, laminates for cabinets & platform, including the design for interior of pole systems wardrobes! Then, he also helped to remind me at which point of time I should be buying the furnitures, calling for City Gas, etc.

When it is time to deliver the lights, accessories, you will be surprised that the ID is the person who is calling up these vendors to ask them to do the delivery!!!

If you read my thread, you also know how he helped solved the false ceilings where the curtains will be installed at MBR among many other unforeseen issues that cropped up along the renovation process.

Best of all? The problems that encountered during renovation go to him first, like the ceiling leaking at downstair neighbour, the town council called the ID, not me. If you hire a contractor, then HDB will call you instead.

Come to think of it, it is worth for me to engage an ID....as his price is very close to the cheapest contractor I got, yet his service is excellent! :)

Hi Mae,

I think you're really lucky to have landed such a hands-on ID. I basically picked tiles without even seeing any design, so I guess I'm doing all the ID! He manages the project and solves the issues that arises from construction, which we find really helpful, lacking the technical know-how. But when it comes to design, the 3D designs he finally managed to produced were all grey-scale and boring, so I had to step in and tell him what I wanted - wallpaper here, shelving here, study nook here, wardrobes with mirrors here etc.

He did, however, designed where all the downlights would be and we went through how I wanted to control the switches and where they should be placed. I asked for cove lighting and all the cabinet/wardrobe/feature wall lighting, and where I would be using halogen track lights (for the art pieces) and ceiling lamps. He offers no suggestions for furniture but I guess that's okay, I prefer picking my own stuff anyway. :) Would be nice to have someone guide you through it though, but he's far too busy to accompany me shopping!

-Ely

Has been a busy Sunday....woke up earlier than usual as I have to reach RedHill MRT before 8:30am to meet the rest of students for a feng shui tour of 7 places around Singapore, organised by our FSM VK.

The places we went include HDB RedHill estate, an analysis of a block on how bad landform affected the residents where there were 3 suiside cases from that block.

We also went to the Old Parliament House of Art, Singapore Flyers, Suntec City, The Merlion, MBS, & a Chinese temple along Telok Ayer Street.

If time permit, I will post & share the summary of our FS visit report here.

Hi hi.... Sorry all.... Sorry mae29, marshmallow, kobelala, csingeu.... I have AGM on 10th so cannot go visiting... I only know abt it today. :(

I'm a 癸 Gui (Yin Water) Day Master...

Main Profile : The Diplomat

Direct Officer (戊)

hmmm... not sure what it means...

People with good Diplomat profile are stern, righteous & law-abiding. They are easy going, relax; desire harmony, peace & have good nature.

Other words used to describe Diplomat are uncompromising & unshakeable when comes to upholding their dearest beliefs & principles; so they are not the sort of people whom you can bribe them, coax or cajole against their better sense.

Hence, Diplomat profile make trustworthy & reliable Managers & Administrators.

Path of least resistance to success:

As Diplomat is good at timing, patient able to time yourself, have patience, down to earth, they are good at managing & creating a better system.

You will do well taking whatever is useless & transform to make it work again.

Thanks Mae. But that fsm I saw just know to shake head say no good no good, never say which year or period will be better. Haiz, hear already oso gek sim. And worst, the solutions he offer for work are really out lor. :bangwall:

Hi, jupiter

Dun 'gek sim', isn't it better to 'see' the future & be empowered? Let me illustrate here:

You want to drive from Macpherson to visit me at Pandan Gardens. But you just heard from news that there are road closures due to fallen trees. Worst still, there are heavy traffic jam along PIE, CTE, AYE, etc.

So, if I insist that you must come over to see me now urgently, what would you do? Would you blame the road conditions & blame your luck?

Answer is No. You can plan your trip early, or consider other mode of transport to take to my place.

Just like I came across BaZi chart revealing severe illnesses, a weak self. Advice given to these people is for them to go for medical checkup so any symptoms detected early have better chances of cure & recovery.

To Be forewarned is to be forearmed!!

So, sayang sayang, be happy ok.

Hi, jupiter

Dun 'gek sim', isn't it better to 'see' the future & be empowered? Let me illustrate here:

You want to drive from Macpherson to visit me at Pandan Gardens. But you just heard from news that there are road closures due to fallen trees. Worst still, there are heavy traffic jam along PIE, CTE, AYE, etc.

So, if I insist that you must come over to see me now urgently, what would you do? Would you blame the road conditions & blame your luck?

Answer is No. You can plan your trip early, or consider other mode of transport to take to my place.

Just like I came across BaZi chart revealing severe illnesses, a weak self. Advice given to these people is for them to go for medical checkup so any symptoms detected early have better chances of cure & recovery.

To Be forewarned is to be forearmed!!

So, sayang sayang, be happy ok.

Thanks Mae for your encouragement. I am trying to be optimistic too and stay happy. After I heard what that Fsm say, I already told myself not to be more depressed by what he say but to stay focus and alert and take control of my life, the destiny is in my hands. :)

BaZi

Last September, I was attending JY new course titled "Crafting Your Own Success Story with BaZi Profiling". It is 3-days course at Marina Baysand.

He said that destiny is not just something that awaits you, but something you actually design..."! The objective of him coming up with this new course is to help students understand deeper into ourself so that we can flourish in the external world and achieve the level of success we deserved in life.

From our BaZi chart, each of us has a dominating & prominant energy that drives us in all that we do.

I am Ting Fire Day Master, with aplenty of favourable resource elements, Wood.

From JY's BaZi profiling system, the 10 Profiles, I am the "Analyzer" - a person who cares about reputation, has strong ability in learning & can learn things very quickly.

Some professions suitable for Analyzer are teachers, mentors, counsellors. This group of people also have strong analytical skills to learn metaphysics, spirituality & astrology.

Hmmmm....seems very accurate for my reading. :)

i went to JY's 2010 bazi seminar as well .. not too bad

he got one new seminar coming up , will u be attending?

i used to see chong swan lek personally for bazi reading previously

Edited by reglxt

i went to JY's 2010 bazi seminar as well .. not too bad

he got one new seminar coming up , will u be attending?

i used to see chong swan lek personally for bazi reading previously

Oh yes, the next JY seminar in July. I got 2 tickets for only $60 in January. I am giving that ticket to a friend who is interested in BaZi.

Is he the same 'Mr Chong' who has a BaZi blog in this forum?

Thanks Mae for your encouragement. I am trying to be optimistic too and stay happy. After I heard what that Fsm say, I already told myself not to be more depressed by what he say but to stay focus and alert and take control of my life, the destiny is in my hands. :)

Hi, jupiter

That's absolutely correct to say - we cannot change our birth chart, but we can change how we want to drive our life path - be it in career, wealth, relationship or health aspects.

I have your floor plan and now waiting for the information which I requested in my PM to you yesterday.

Hi Mae, Admire your energy level... Your life is so fulfilling and packed with activities... Everyday when I off work, I'm like a dead dog... BTW, May I check if different masters will have different reading on one's baZi? I received my Bazi report when I did my fengshui audit and what was indicated in the report seem to imply that I'm a practically a no luck person throughout my whole life. Very sad just thinking about it....

Hi, friends78

Saw your entry in maydream's blog you are extending your invite to me to visit your house when ready :)

The same here, I am extending my inivte to include you to my place on April 10.

I know you will be busy with your own reno in progress, but if you can join us, that will be great. I have PM you my mobile number. Do keep in touch!

Hi Mae,

I think you're really lucky to have landed such a hands-on ID. I basically picked tiles without even seeing any design, so I guess I'm doing all the ID! He manages the project and solves the issues that arises from construction, which we find really helpful, lacking the technical know-how. But when it comes to design, the 3D designs he finally managed to produced were all grey-scale and boring, so I had to step in and tell him what I wanted - wallpaper here, shelving here, study nook here, wardrobes with mirrors here etc.

He did, however, designed where all the downlights would be and we went through how I wanted to control the switches and where they should be placed. I asked for cove lighting and all the cabinet/wardrobe/feature wall lighting, and where I would be using halogen track lights (for the art pieces) and ceiling lamps. He offers no suggestions for furniture but I guess that's okay, I prefer picking my own stuff anyway. :) Would be nice to have someone guide you through it though, but he's far too busy to accompany me shopping!

-Ely

Hi, Ely

Lucky for you that you can manage everything by yourself! You are a Super Lady indeed!

For me, it was kind of last minute decision to have an overhaul of our unit somewhere in September last year. No time to do research on design, theme, or type of furnitures to buy. The idea to engage an ID was planted when our initial renovation quotation crossed the $50K margin. My son thought it is better to engage an ID to coordinate the reno for us since we are going to spend so much money, even it means paying a few K more.

We were supposed to start reno in early November and finished by end December 2010, but it never happened as I was sitting on all the quotations for a while, just like what my BaZi profile predicted, only thinking and thinking but don't know when and how to get the reno ball rolling!!

If without our ID to guide me along, I am really lost in making all the decisions!! Problem of an "Analyzer"!! Still Thinking!! :P

wow your taps are so cool....really confusing....for rain showers, definitely hard to save water right???

Aiyah...I took some photos of our rain showers but forgot to post them here today.

May be tomorrow lah.....

Hi, Ely

Lucky for you that you can manage everything by yourself! You are a Super Lady indeed!

For me, it was kind of last minute decision to have an overhaul of our unit somewhere in September last year. No time to do research on design, theme, or type of furnitures to buy. The idea to engage an ID was planted when our initial renovation quotation crossed the $50K margin. My son thought it is better to engage an ID to coordinate the reno for us since we are going to spend so much money, even it means paying a few K more.

We were supposed to start reno in early November and finished by end December 2010, but it never happened as I was sitting on all the quotations for a while, just like what my BaZi profile predicted, only thinking and thinking but don't know when and how to get the reno ball rolling!!

If without our ID to guide me along, I am really lost in making all the decisions!! Problem of an "Analyzer"!! Still Thinking!! :P

Hi Mae,

Lol, all this talk about "diplomat" and "analyzer", I wonder what I am!! What do you need to get a profile, this is very interesting indeed (only if you're free of course).

We didn't have time either - engaged an ID a few days before the handover and work commmenced before any design started - simply stated what we needed to hack, then we were sent on the gruelling task of selecting tiles without a design in mind - We simply picked what we liked, and hope that they all go together.

I like that the ID manages the project on schedule - that really is a huge load off us, so I'm definitely no super lady! I have no idea how this home is going to turn out, but hopefully, it will be a place my husband and I love, and can grow in. As long as we surround ourselves with the things, and people (and pets) we love, I feel we should do okay :)

I actually compiled a 37-page Inspiration Board, and let me tell you - NOTHING is like it at all! So much for research! Humph.

I'm sure your thorough thinking will pay off. Beats my impulsive buys :P

-Ely

An evening filled up with frustration! :angry:

All thanks to that gf of my eldest son!

She came over to cook soup for my son. Well, of so many ex-gf, this lady is nice & kind of like the Jane next door who can cook! I know it is inevitable the soup will overflow if you left the soup to boil unattended.

She had cleaned up the mess but she is not aware that the soup has already seeped through the hob & dripped underneath the drawer.

I have spotted this issue earlier - that is the hob is sitting on the cut-out solid surface top and the edges are not sealed. ID explained to me that without the silicon seal, it looks nicer & most people left it unsealed. But if I want it sealed up, he will arrange it, so any liquid overflow will not seep through the edge of hob.

So, when the carpenter came weeks ago, I forgot to ask him to seal the hob.

For today's mess, it took me 30 mins to clean up the pots & pans underneath, lift up the hob to clean & dry it.

I'm a clean freak & can't help but scolded my son & his gf for making the kitchen in a mess! I asked her NOT to cook anymore!!!