Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Are you good at baking? Next gathering at Kobelala or Csingeu's place we can have party!!

No leh, not good in baking. Trying to learn. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No leh, not good in baking. Trying to learn. :)

Marshy is good at baking...we can learn from her :paint:

Remember we saw her 'abandoned' the mixer with the butter & floor inside when we came to her place last Sunday? Wonder what was she baking for that afternoon?

Very "chim" Sis Mae... but the person who invented the Luo Pan must be a Genius...

ya i certainly think ancient Chinese were genius... just look at the Chinese calender system (lunar + solar), think they are much smarter than us :lol:

May

Sayang...you are cheerful, friendly & very jovious. You look very healthy too! With your company, there is always laughter! Isn't this marvellous?

Marshy's memory is still rated 'A', I guess she must have baked alot of nutty cakes for herself! Don't forget she uses more brain cells at work for formulas & theory; hence she definitely has better memory!! :rolleyes:

hahaha yea i truly think that confidence, cheerful and kind character is what makes a person attractive~ :)

btw i seldom eat nuts... i think i should take May's advice to start eating some ginko nuts~ :P and i also don't memorise formulas... i always tell pple "that's what textbooks are for" LOL :lol:

i'm learning baking too... the one you saw at my home on Sunday was just my 4th attempt :lol:

ya i certainly think ancient Chinese were genius... just look at the Chinese calender system (lunar + solar), think they are much smarter than us :lol:

hahaha yea i truly think that confidence, cheerful and kind character is what makes a person attractive~ :)

btw i seldom eat nuts... i think i should take May's advice to start eating some ginko nuts~ :P and i also don't memorise formulas... i always tell pple "that's what textbooks are for" LOL :lol:

i'm learning baking too... the one you saw at my home on Sunday was just my 4th attempt :lol:

Yes, that is why i am proud to be chinese... hehehe....

hhmm... that is what women would say to another woman. but if you ask a man, they will still look at the external. :)

ya, i also need to eat more gingko nuts... memory failing too.... :P

hhmm... that is what women would say to another woman. but if you ask a man, they will still look at the external. :)

Not totally true....

We have seen Not-So-pretty woman marrying very handsome husband, and vice versa.

Even if a guy met a pretty lady, he may not end up marrying that beauty. It is all in our Destiny!

Edited by mae29

Besides those gingko nuts, can try brain teaser / game. Let our brain continues to work......

yes. i agree too. :)

unlike me, i got the look of "perpetual tiredness" (sometimes, i wonder if i'm stoning, or really deep in thoughts... LOL)... i hope after my studies are finished (end-Apr) and the renovation is completed (hopefully end-May)... I'll be able to get my rest... (before I go pursue some other interests again... :P)

my eyebags are getting worse...

a kind character is well-loved by most... i guess. :)

Not totally true....

We have seen Not-So-pretty woman marrying very handsome husband, and vice versa.

So What am I trying to say? It is Destiny!!

Oh yes... many a times, I wonder what are the other factors, in such situations...

to be really cynical, i would say it's abt money...

but most of the time, i guess it might just be abt personality, chara cter and a great sense of humour (or at least this is my more positive take on this...)... :P

Important to stay happy and healthy, and be contented with what you have... :)

like having great friends, supportive family members, etc...

Edited by csingeu

ID sent message informing that the tiler boss is sending his top man to touch up the uneven groutings which I spotted just recently. This tiler guy is really good; besides rectifying those problematic area, he practically combed the whole house & redo all the white gaps which some lines had already partially turned black!! :thumbs up:

My 'new' homogeneous floor tiles again....

Dirty grout lines in less than 2 months....can't help it as our unit is facing the lift upgrading just steps away from main entrance....no matter how many times I mop & sweep the floor daily, there bound to be dust / dirt everywhere!!

ocru_6f2_uc4it.jpg

This guy is good....he touched up the grouts of all bedrooms (ofcourse not the Out-Of-Bound bedroom of youngest son!!)

nlp_8dc_uc4it.jpg

hg7n_80e_uc4it.jpg

continued from above post:

I placed some rugs along the walkway to avoid stepping over the newly filled up grooves...

grq5_767_uc4it.jpg

I am 'mopping' hard to maintain the cleanliness.... :rolleyes:

144i_4c2_uc4it.jpg

ID also arranged the chief carpenter Ah Long to adjust one Blum hinge which was not able to close properly. :rolleyes:

grq5_756_uc4it.jpg

and the silicon on headboard after the 4th painter repainted the grey wall.

grq5_089_uc4it.jpg

Kudos to my ID...for arranging all defects to be completed promptly...

Infact, I have to ask him to stop sending the contractors back so quickly after handover because I was too busy last month....housewarming, on course/seminar, facial appointments....etc etc. :P

Besides those gingko nuts, can try brain teaser / game. Let our brain continues to work......

i like to play Sudoku... my hubby always says i'm very boliao~ :unsure:

yes. i agree too. :)

unlike me, i got the look of "perpetual tiredness" (sometimes, i wonder if i'm stoning, or really deep in thoughts... LOL)... i hope after my studies are finished (end-Apr) and the renovation is completed (hopefully end-May)... I'll be able to get my rest... (before I go pursue some other interests again... :P)

my eyebags are getting worse...

a kind character is well-loved by most... i guess. :)

Oh yes... many a times, I wonder what are the other factors, in such situations...

to be really cynical, i would say it's abt money...

but most of the time, i guess it might just be abt personality, chara cter and a great sense of humour (or at least this is my more positive take on this...)... :P

Important to stay happy and healthy, and be contented with what you have... :)

like having great friends, supportive family members, etc...

at least you have darker complexion that can "mask" dark circles~ :lol: well when you finally settle in your nice new nest, you'll be able to rest well and have smaller eye bags~ :P

Are you good at baking? Next gathering at Kobelala or Csingeu's place we can have party!!

Sure sure, all are welcome :D But seems like party to be at your place first Sis Mae :)

Sure sure, all are welcome :D But seems like party to be at your place first Sis Mae :)

Bro Kobelala

I finally have one proposal to visit my place :)

I was worried if I asked nobody wants to come because this estate is out of the MRT route, unlike Sis Marshy's place which is walking distance from nearby MRT station.

Let's fix a suitable date & time in April? Must be before Maydream finishes her renovation, otherwise she is busy with preparation for her moving in.

For me, I am off on weekends...busy on Mon & Wed evening on course.

i like to play Sudoku... my hubby always says i'm very boliao~ :unsure:

at least you have darker complexion that can "mask" dark circles~ :lol: well when you finally settle in your nice new nest, you'll be able to rest well and have smaller eye bags~ :P

That's explain why you have superb grade A memory :)

I didn't notice the eyebags. I thought you will say csingeu's eyebags will be gone after he settles in in his new nest?!

For the time being, his wife can help him apply Instant Eyebag Lift! Hahaha

I recommend one simple & easy method: get a stainless tea spoon, place it inside the fridge. Every morning when you wake up, just take the cold spoon out from the fridge & apply cold press on the eyes. It helps to reduce eyebags & black panda eyes!

Can try!

This evening, my diligent ID asked the contractor to come & install the leftover wallpapers. He said he was at my place for housewarming last month & saw I have left over wallpapers kept in the store room. So, he proposed to use them on the walls at the door way between the bedrooms. He texted me and said "don't pay the contractor, he will settle it"!!

hmmmm.... Really a Very nice ID who goes extra miles to please customer although the wall paper is not included in the contract!! :)

Here are the simple translation of the phrases of the 4 directions:

At 0 degree - BaGua stablises home & auspicious

At 90 degree - Sweep away Thousand disasters

At 180 degree - Five elements turn luck of fortune for 10 thousand years

At 270 degree - Receive Hundred of Prosperity

Sis Mae, thanks for the translation :) seems that FS is good at this 4 points ?

Marshy is good at baking...we can learn from her :paint:

Hey Marshy.... I want chocolate cakes :P

Me too, I proud to be Chinese but my Mandarin very poor cos in class never pay attention to what teacher write :o

Bro Kobelala

I finally have one proposal to visit my place :)

I was worried if I asked nobody wants to come because this estate is out of the MRT route, unlike Sis Marshy's place which is walking distance from nearby MRT station.

Let's fix a suitable date & time in April? Must be before Maydream finishes her renovation, otherwise she is busy with preparation for her moving in.

No Prob for wife n me Sis Mae, so long as we confirm about 1 week earlier, should be ok for us as we're also excited to meet new friends... u know in retail sales, honestly, very few colleagues can develope to become good friends due to the monetary incentives involve :( so we're really happy to be here :)

Edited by Kobelala