Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

I do not believe in the Arts of Placement, but somehow I was exceptionally 'drawn' to this Luo Pan after hearing what the FSM claimed it's efficacy. I have taken a few close-up photographs & will explain in details later.

Hi mae29,

Is there a special reason for hanging the luopan on the wall?

It looks gorgeous! :D And blends in with the environment. Beautiful!

Hi, edenstrauss

I will upload some pictures to explain later.....hopefully by today

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Mae, glad to see your mattress 'nightmare' is finally over. Wonder what they are going to do with the loaned mattress tho

Hi hafiizh

Welcome back to my blog! Saw that your reno in progressing well.....

For that "loaned" & expensive mattress, I hope they can 'le long' & sell cheap to get rid of it.

I have heard from feedback that items seized by some furniture stores, they will repack and sell the items as NEW to customers. But then again, how can customers tell they are receiving the goods in their original packaging, and not repacking?? :o

More pictures of the Big Luo Pan:

grq5_2be_uc4it.jpg

punp_6f1_uc4it.jpg

Close-up of the Luo Pan

grq5_e7c_uc4it.jpg

I understand there are many 'buyers' of this big Luo Pan from the FSM....

there is definitely no guarantee that we as consumers who pay the full price will get a brand new item.

We could bring this up to the sales reps at the retail floor but they will always assure us that what we are receiving are brand new items.

So, we have to bear the risk.

As for things that come with discounts or cheaply priced as compared to what's found elsewhere, I'll be a sceptical buyer. There is a need to be discerning and make sure that we're not shortchanged!

yeah.. think it looks nice as an art piece :)

does it actually work ah? as in the needle will pt to the magnetic north/south or wat? :P

I am trying to upload the close-up view showing where the needle is pointing at.

As to whether it works or not, I am not sure but I know the Qi will be influenced by the big Luo Pan....just like when you hold any compass / luo pan, the needle will move and point to the magnetic pole. If it doesn't work, I take it as a beautiful piece of Expensive Art! That's why the Luo Pan must be BIG enough to 'influence' the Qi meandering in the house.

BIG = Expensive $$$ :jawdrop:

Hi mae29,

Is there a special reason for hanging the luopan on the wall?

It looks gorgeous! :D And blends in with the environment. Beautiful!

Its function is to 'Hua' the 'poison' & 'negative' energy from the beams & columns inside our home. See enclosed floor plan...this point block have excessive overhead beams & columns.

mhl2_601_uc4it.jpg

I really like the Luo Pan on the dining wall :yamseng: very nice touch

I am glad that you also like it. :)

Am now attending a colleague wedding dinner at Marina Mandarin. It is really a very long marathon for this couple; 9 years before they married today!

Hmmm....I wonder when my eldest son will get married....?

Hi Mae29,

Saw the pics of your house, am really impressed...

I've collected my house keys and now still searching for ID....

Your ID seems to be very responsible, do you mind pm me the contact of your ID ? Which ID firm is he from?

Thanks in advance!

I agreed with what you have said. Unlike electronic devices where original packaging comes with unbroken seal to guarantee that it is BNIB.

there is definitely no guarantee that we as consumers who pay the full price will get a brand new item.

We could bring this up to the sales reps at the retail floor but they will always assure us that what we are receiving are brand new items.

So, we have to bear the risk.

As for things that come with discounts or cheaply priced as compared to what's found elsewhere, I'll be a sceptical buyer. There is a need to be discerning and make sure that we're not shortchanged!

Hi Mae29,

Saw the pics of your house, am really impressed...

I've collected my house keys and now still searching for ID....

Your ID seems to be very responsible, do you mind pm me the contact of your ID ? Which ID firm is he from?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, YunYun

Thank you for visiting my blog here.

I will PM you the contact details of my hardworking ID.

Wishing you good luck in your ID selection & a smooth reno journey in advance.

ID sent message informing that the tiler boss is sending his top man to touch up the uneven groutings which I spotted just recently. This tiler guy is really good; besides rectifying those problematic area, he practically combed the whole house & redo all the white gaps which some lines had already partially turned black!! :thumbs up:

Youngest son asked me earlier to look out of the window & look at the Moon. I was busy then mopping away the white powdery thingy left on the floor, as the tiler guy advised not to mop the floor within 3 hours.

He said I will regret it if I missed it tonight. Why? Tonight's moon is the brightest in past 18 years & I won't get to see it again!

A while ago, I stick my head out of window & the round moon is really very bright. Normally you would see dark sky but tonight the sky is clear & bright.

I hope you have also seen the moon tonight.

Am now attending a colleague wedding dinner at Marina Mandarin. It is really a very long marathon for this couple; 9 years before they married today!

Hmmm....I wonder when my eldest son will get married....?

Hmmm, Sis Mae29, I know you'll be able to get him a Good date for his marrige :P

Youngest son asked me earlier to look out of the window & look at the Moon. I was busy then mopping away the white powdery thingy left on the floor, as the tiler guy advised not to mop the floor within 3 hours.

He said I will regret it if I missed it tonight. Why? Tonight's moon is the brightest in past 18 years & I won't get to see it again!

A while ago, I stick my head out of window & the round moon is really very bright. Normally you would see dark sky but tonight the sky is clear & bright.

I hope you have also seen the moon tonight.

Oh, i didn't know that, but I saw the Moon while driving home, it's a full moon and to think of it, it was real bright :)

Hmmm, Sis Mae29, I know you'll be able to get him a Good date for his marrige :P

Oh, i didn't know that, but I saw the Moon while driving home, it's a full moon and to think of it, it was real bright :)

Hi, bro Kobelala

I have yet to look at my children BaZi for relationship yet. So far, only analyse their Health aspect & Wealth for them, especially the elder son who enters into 'Rob Wealth' cycle now. As the name literally implies, if he is not careful with his money, he can get robbed!

(on a confidential note here, my 2 elder children inherited some money left behind by their late father. As eldest son will have $$$ problem. I am now holding on to my eldest son's money & will only return to him when his luck cycle change. )

As for the Moon seen last night, it was the nearest to earth and that's why the moon was very bright & clear.

Hi, bro Kobelala

I have yet to look at my children BaZi for relationship yet. So far, only analyse their Health aspect & Wealth for them, especially the elder son who enters into 'Rob Wealth' cycle now. As the name literally implies, if he is not careful with his money, he can get robbed!

(on a confidential note here, my 2 elder children inherited some money left behind by their late father. As eldest son will have $$$ problem. I am now holding on to my eldest son's money & will only return to him when his luck cycle change. )

As for the Moon seen last night, it was the nearest to earth and that's why the moon was very bright & clear.

Sis mae29, with a good mum like you, your 2 boys are definately in good hands :D But boys will be boys, sometimes they get too naughty, do not get so upset ok :) (cos i was a boy, and still am sometimes :P )