Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Sis mae29, with a good mum like you, your 2 boys are definately in good hands :D But boys will be boys, sometimes they get too naughty, do not get so upset ok :) (cos i was a boy, and still am sometimes :P )

I agreed with you...children are still children in the eyes of a parent especially for boys. My aged mother is also always worried about my brother, but not our sisters.

By the way, we went to marshmellow's place this afternoon, but didn't see you? Sis marsh told us that you are working today?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I agreed with you...children are still children in the eyes of a parent especially for boys. My aged mother is also always worried about my brother, but not our sisters.

By the way, we went to marshmellow's place this afternoon, but didn't see you? Sis marsh told us that you are working today?

Hi Sis Mae, yep, Marshy text me yesterday to confirm, but wife n me both are on retail hours :) so our weekends are usually tied up... will want to join you guys the next round :) anyway I told Marshy to upload pics of the gathering :P

Hi Sis Mae, yep, Marshy text me yesterday to confirm, but wife n me both are on retail hours :) so our weekends are usually tied up... will want to join you guys the next round :) anyway I told Marshy to upload pics of the gathering :P

Hi, bro Kobelala

Oh...it is good that you both husband & wife are having the same retail working hour :)

Pics? We were all overhelmed by the scenic view of Jurong Lake, busy chit-chatting & forgot to take a gathering pic, even though I brought along my camera. Maybe you are not in the gang today...waiting for you to complete the group picture...hahaha

Edited by mae29

Not sure if you understand the meaning of these phrases here:

yad9_4b3_uc4it.jpg

The Luo Pan is now hanging upright with South reading on top. As for the needle, this is where it is pointing......with adjustment made by fsm.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I am 'connected' to his recommendation although I have mentioned I am not interested in any form of arts of placement. His logic is abit 'xuan', not easy for laymen to comprehend....and I take it as a wonderful piece of beautiful art!

grq5_fbf_uc4it.jpg

yeah.. think it looks nice as an art piece :)

does it actually work ah? as in the needle will pt to the magnetic north/south or wat? :P

Hi mae29,

Is there a special reason for hanging the luopan on the wall?

It looks gorgeous! :D And blends in with the environment. Beautiful!

Hi, bro Kobelala

Oh...it is good that you both husband & wife are having the same retail working hour :)

Pics? We were all overhelmed by the scenic view of Jurong Lake, busy chit-chatting & forgot to take a gathering pic, even though I brought along my camera. Maybe you are not in the gang today...waiting for you to complete the group picture...hahaha

Mae, nice meeting you yesterday! :sport-smiley-004: you look so young!!

and you mentioned your sons are very tall... so you add to the statistic to me and hubby's unpublished study of "tall mom = tall children" theory :lol:

yea lor we talked until forgot to eat and drink... LOL :P

Hi, bro Kobelala

You brought your camera? hahahaha.... you planning to take pic of us or the house? Never mind, next time when singeu or kobelala's flat is ready, we can take photos again. or even when mine are!! :dancingqueen:

I intend to take pictures of everything - people, home & scenery!

I am Aging.....20 years down the road, you will reach my age now and still can remember things well. But 2 years down the road for me, I am unsure how aging may affect my memory... :( so I better capture all the good memories now!

Read this article:

How does the brain store information?

Information is stored in different parts of your memory.

Information stored in recent memory may include what you ate for breakfast this morning.

Information stored in the short-term memory may include the name of a person you met moments ago.

Information stored in the remote or long-term memory includes things that you stored in your memory years ago, such as memories of childhood.

How does aging change the brain?

When you're in your 20s, you begin to lose brain cells a few at a time. Your body also starts to make less of the chemicals your brain cells need to work.

The older you are, the more these changes can affect your memory. Aging may affect memory by changing the way the brain stores information and by making it harder to recall stored information.

Our short-term and remote memories aren't usually affected by aging. But our recent memory may be affected. For example, we may forget names of people we've met today or where we set your keys.

hmmmm.....sounds scary right? But these are normal changes for aging process. I admit it!

You brought your camera? hahahaha.... you planning to take pic of us or the house? Never mind, next time when singeu or kobelala's flat is ready, we can take photos again. or even when mine are!! :dancingqueen:

Mae, nice meeting you yesterday! :sport-smiley-004: you look so young!!

Thank you for the compliment......Marshy, you are a pretty, sweet & lovely lady!

I believe when you reach my age, you will be looking good like me :)

and you mentioned your sons are very tall... so you add to the statistic to me and hubby's unpublished study of "tall mom = tall children" theory :lol:

An 'Engineer Concept' indeed! :sport-smiley-018:

i think the process is already starting for me... my dad said my memory used to be A++, now only got A to A- :lol:

and now recalling things from half a year ago is like opening a winzip file. can't recall until some trigger points that cause me to "unzip" my memory hahahahaha :P

Read this article:

How does the brain store information?

Information is stored in different parts of your memory.

Information stored in recent memory may include what you ate for breakfast this morning.

Information stored in the short-term memory may include the name of a person you met moments ago.

Information stored in the remote or long-term memory includes things that you stored in your memory years ago, such as memories of childhood.

How does aging change the brain?

When you're in your 20s, you begin to lose brain cells a few at a time. Your body also starts to make less of the chemicals your brain cells need to work.

The older you are, the more these changes can affect your memory. Aging may affect memory by changing the way the brain stores information and by making it harder to recall stored information.

Our short-term and remote memories aren't usually affected by aging. But our recent memory may be affected. For example, we may forget names of people we've met today or where we set your keys.

hmmmm.....sounds scary right? But these are normal changes for aging process. I admit it!

Thank you for the compliment......Marshy, you are a pretty, sweet & lovely lady!

I believe when you reach my age, you will be looking good like me :)

i think the process is already starting for me... my dad said my memory used to be A++, now only got A to A- :lol:

and now recalling things from half a year ago is like opening a winzip file. can't recall until some trigger points that cause me to "unzip" my memory hahahahaha :P

Both of you are pretty and lovely... and singeu's wife also pretty gal. hehehehe.... make me and my friend look awkward... hehehehe...

you are funny... need something to unzip your memory... ehehe.... eat more gingko nuts. might help....

Not sure if you understand the meaning of these phrases here:

The Luo Pan is now hanging upright with South reading on top. As for the needle, this is where it is pointing......with adjustment made by fsm.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I am 'connected' to his recommendation although I have mentioned I am not interested in any form of arts of placement. His logic is abit 'xuan', not easy for laymen to comprehend....and I take it as a wonderful piece of beautiful art!

Very "chim" Sis Mae... but the person who invented the Luo Pan must be a Genius...

Both of you are pretty and lovely... and singeu's wife also pretty gal. hehehehe.... make me and my friend look awkward... hehehehe...

you are funny... need something to unzip your memory... ehehe.... eat more gingko nuts. might help....

May

Sayang...you are cheerful, friendly & very jovious. You look very healthy too! With your company, there is always laughter! Isn't this marvellous?

Marshy's memory is still rated 'A', I guess she must have baked alot of nutty cakes for herself! Don't forget she uses more brain cells at work for formulas & theory; hence she definitely has better memory!! :rolleyes:

May

Sayang...you are cheerful, friendly & very jovious. You look very healthy too! With your company, there is always laughter! Isn't this marvellous?

Marshy's memory is still rated 'A', I guess she must have baked alot of nutty cakes for herself! Don't forget she uses more brain cells at work for formulas & theory; hence she definitely has better memory!! :rolleyes:

thanks mae29.... my memory also not bad, still can remember how you look. hehehehe.....

hhmm.... then i have to bake more with nuts as well then can increase my memories.

Very "chim" Sis Mae... but the person who invented the Luo Pan must be a Genius...

Here are the simple translation of the phrases of the 4 directions:

At 0 degree - BaGua stablises home & auspicious

At 90 degree - Sweep away Thousand disasters

At 180 degree - Five elements turn luck of fortune for 10 thousand years

At 270 degree - Receive Hundred of Prosperity

That's what I understand...guess I didn't distort the original meaning.... :P

thanks mae29.... my memory also not bad, still can remember how you look. hehehehe.....

hhmm.... then i have to bake more with nuts as well then can increase my memories.

Are you good at baking? Next gathering at Kobelala or Csingeu's place we can have party!!