Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

There's something terribly wrong with that trouble maker. People like him are prone to depression because they are very unhappy.

People who are happy & who have attained inner peace, will never ever utter such unkind words to hurt others.

With our work experiences, we have seen people from all walks of life and we do often come across eccentric ones like this chap.

When such people crossed our paths, we just have to take it with a pinch of salt. :sport-smiley-004:

Who make you so upset? Ignore him lah.... There are always people that don't know how to shut up their mouths.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Who make you so upset? Ignore him lah.... There are always people that don't know how to shut up their mouths.

Aiyah....that chap is a new trouble maker in Geomancy/Feng Shui section whose character is really "CANNOT MAKE IT" like his nick!

There is a common Chinese phrase "Xiao Li Cang Dao" (Smiley with hidden Knife)! You know the meaning?

He likes to make personal attack instead of commenting on the topic! When we attacked him, he will say we are rude but never shut up his mouth!

Aiyah....that chap is a new trouble maker in Geomancy/Feng Shui section whose character is really "CANNOT MAKE IT" like his nick!

There is a common Chinese phrase "Xiao Li Cang Dao" (Smiley with hidden Knife)! You know the meaning?

He likes to make personal attack instead of commenting on the topic! When we attacked him, he will say we are rude but never shut up his mouth!

Oh..... I never go that topic so didn't realized. After you said it, I went to read just now. Cool down lah.... Let him be.... Weird ppl are always around...

Oh..... I never go that topic so didn't realized. After you said it, I went to read just now. Cool down lah.... Let him be.... Weird ppl are always around...

I have already cooooooled down....really no point getting upset over such a noosey chap!

Status Update:

X'Clusive Home delivered the LaContessa Mattress, super single size, yesterday!!

grq5_fdc_uc4it.jpg

The delivery man was adjusting the height of bedframe as this mattress is really very 'pluffy' and thick!!

grq5_611_uc4it.jpg

grq5_1de_uc4it.jpg

grq5_e09_uc4it.jpg

The long waited Super Single Mattress (LaContessa) ordered from X'Clusive Home for my youngest son has finally arrived after 2 months of delay and will be delivered tomorrow!

Have just completed the installation of the big Luo Pan.

I took a few photos and will be uploading here soon...

Status Update:

Finally received and installed the BIG Luo Pan yesterday.

Here are the progress photographs:

The installer (should be the brother of the FSM) seen here taking measurements and making the adjustments...

well_fba_uc4it.jpg

well_89f_uc4it.jpg

...and the Luo Pan is finally hung on the wall at Dining Area

grq5_f6e_uc4it.jpg

grq5_aed_uc4it.jpg

Edited by mae29

Status Update:

Finally received and installed the BIG Luo Pan yesterday.

Here are the progress photographs:

The installer (should be the brother of the FSM) seen here taking measurements and making the adjustments...

well_fba_uc4it.jpg

well_89f_uc4it.jpg

...and the Luo Pan is finally hung on the wall at Dining Area

grq5_f6e_uc4it.jpg

grq5_aed_uc4it.jpg

wah, the luo pan is so nice; it looks like a piece of art

yeah.. think it looks nice as an art piece :)

does it actually work ah? as in the needle will pt to the magnetic north/south or wat? :P

Hi, madmilo

Thank you for visiting & reading my reno blog. I know I am one of only few forumers who wrote extensive coverage on daily progress / activities from Day 1 of my reno journey.

I have PM you the contact detail of Donny...and I hope he can be of great help to provide his design solution & manage your renovation with all his heart like what he had just delivered for my beautiful home!

Here, wishing you a smooth reno journey. :)

Hi mae, I just read all 16 pages of your T-blog and my eyes are watering now. I bought a new unit from developer and collected keys last week. I already submitted my defects list for them to rectify, but now I regret not getting down on my hands and knees to knock the tiles and check if they are hollow or not!

Maybe I do tonite.

Can you please PM me your ID contact? We all need a Donny.

very nice.... Blend in your dining area nicely :good:

Actually I have not seen this real big Luo Pan when the FSM recommended it to me. I have seen only the pictures in the album. The background colour was chosen by FSM.

When I see it today, I am glad that it turns out nice & looks really like a piece of art.

:paint:

yeah.. think it looks nice as an art piece :)

does it actually work ah? as in the needle will pt to the magnetic north/south or wat? :P

I do not believe in the Arts of Placement, but somehow I was exceptionally 'drawn' to this Luo Pan after hearing what the FSM claimed it's efficacy. I have taken a few close-up photographs & will explain in details later.

LoL...the cheque was issued with incomplete name & they kept it till yesterday. I issued out the cheque to X'Clusive Home, wrong, it should be with 'Pte Ltd'. :rolleyes:

If i were to be in your shoes, i will still go ahead and stop the cheque payment. And i'll also ask them to pick up the fee involved. U ordered what u wanted, paid for what u wanted, but what u wanted was not delivered. Simple as that, it's a matter of principle.

Hi mae29,

Is there a special reason for hanging the luopan on the wall?

It looks gorgeous! :D And blends in with the environment. Beautiful!

Edited by edenstrauss