Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hello, friends

It has been a while since I came in to my own blog.

Tonight, I'm sharing some good dates for the 2nd of the year 2012:

For Weath activation:

25 July, 5-7pm

19 Sept, 5-7am

For relationship & marriage:

13 July, 3-5pm

15 Aug, 1-3pm (no tiger in chart)

Resolving problem: 

10 July, 9-11pm (no tiger in chart)

10 Sept, 1-3pm

Spiritual Development: 

30 Oct, 1-3pm

What you can do on this time is to sit in your nobleman star sector. 

Above dates are activated based on your own bazi chart for wealth star, peach blossom star for relationship & marriage activation. 

Avoid the day if it clashes with the animal sign appearing anywhere in your chart, not just the year pillar.

Guess u know what I'm referring to. Any questions, please drop here and I will answer when I log in during my free time.

I'm busy taking YiJing Divination course again, but will find time to answer to queries.

Good nite.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mae29, mind sharing your ID contact with me? TIA :D

Hey,Shazy

Thank you for popping by my old reno blog. :sport-smiley-004:

I have sent you the contact number of Don. :yamseng:

Hey,Shazy

Thank you for your reply Mae :good:

Hi, after reading yr T-Blog I love all yr advice & fengshi, can you advice if my master bed room has occupied by 2 teenage daughters, and my only son stay in room 2 & we the parent taking room 3 for 5 room flat, any comments.

Also, in my kitchen there is 2 side namely left & right, fm the entrance left is dish washing, stove & oven, hence,

fridge was at right handside & facing the stove & oven but not dish washing, is it OK?

Hi Mae... Woohoo, just finished reading ur t-blog...Started to read it last week, only managed to finish it today.

Your house looks beautiful and ur postings on FS and bazi has given me better understanding( the layman knowledge at least.)on the subjects.

Bt panjang flat is 'scary' enough to send chills down my

bones when reading about it.

Just have some few curiosities: does FS and bazi only

applicable to chinese?or does it transend across all races?

Is your id still active with his service? I will be having a small scale reno for my new flat some time next month and would appreciate if u could provide his contact. Indeed, a reliable and reponsible id is hard to fine nowadays...

Hi Mae,

Do you mind to share ur ID contact also..

How much is "damage" for your reno?

TIA! :yamseng:

Hi, narnia123

thank you for dropping by.

I will PM you the contact of my ID and damage.

Hi, after reading yr T-Blog I love all yr advice & fengshi, can you advice if my master bed room has occupied by 2 teenage daughters, and my only son stay in room 2 & we the parent taking room 3 for 5 room flat, any comments.

Also, in my kitchen there is 2 side namely left & right, fm the entrance left is dish washing, stove & oven, hence,

fridge was at right handside & facing the stove & oven but not dish washing, is it OK?

As for the bedrooms, ideally the elder generation should sleep in the bigger room,this is especially so if the parents are still the breadwinners of the family.

Of course there could be some other reasons to give up the master bedroom, for feng shui reason (such as other room has more auspicious Qi and therefore more beneficial for the working couples, etc).

Take myself as case study, if I am looking for a partner, my middle son's room has more conducive for me to receive the Qi which matches perfectly with my Gua numbers.

Then, I should also give up my master bedroom to my elder son.....based on Yi-Jing BaGua Feng Shui theory.

As for your kitchen, stove cannot be seen aligning with the entrance (from main door, or toilet door, or whatever back door like my house).

As for the bedrooms, ideally the elder generation should sleep in the bigger room,this is especially so if the parents are still the breadwinners of the family.

Of course there could be some other reasons to give up the master bedroom, for feng shui reason (such as other room has more auspicious Qi and therefore more beneficial for the working couples, etc).

Take myself as case study, if I am looking for a partner, my middle son's room has more conducive for me to receive the Qi which matches perfectly with my Gua numbers.

Then, I should also give up my master bedroom to my elder son.....based on Yi-Jing BaGua Feng Shui theory.

As for your kitchen, stove cannot be seen aligning with the entrance (from main door, or toilet door, or whatever back door like my house).

Thank you for yr great advice really appreciate it, good day always!

Feng Shui time...some good dates to share with everyone:

Good Dates Date / Time:

Good dates 25 July 2012 - 6:00pm

19 Sept 2012 - 6:00am

Relationship & Marriage 15 August 2012 - 2:00pm

Resolving problems 10 Sept 2012 - 2:00pm

Academic Success 25 Aug 2012 - 2:00pm & 18 Sept 2012 - 6:00am

Hi Mae29,

Do you help to select wedding dates?

Feng Shui time...some good dates to share with everyone:

Good Dates Date / Time:

Good dates 25 July 2012 - 6:00pm

19 Sept 2012 - 6:00am

Relationship & Marriage 15 August 2012 - 2:00pm

Resolving problems 10 Sept 2012 - 2:00pm

Academic Success 25 Aug 2012 - 2:00pm & 18 Sept 2012 - 6:00am

Hey,Shazy

Hi Mae29, i am looking for a reliable ID, seems like you have full of praises for Donny. Can you PM me his details and your damage list?

Thx

Hi Mae29, i am looking for a reliable ID, seems like you have full of praises for Donny. Can you PM me his details and your damage list?

Thx

Hi, sunny613

thank you for dropping by,,,I seldom check this blog anymore,,,as this was almost 2 years!

I will pm you Donny's contact.