Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

For all friends here who had requested for the contact of the locksmith.

I finally have to dig out his contact as one of our bedroom door was locked and need his service to 'unlock'.

Here is his contact info:

SingLock

Mr Low

Mobile: 9757 7780

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For those of you observing the traditional practice of 'activating the Wealth Star' or 'Receiving the God of Wealth' - refer to the diagram in Joey Yap's facebook.

The good directions are as following:

West - God of Wealth

'NW - God of Nobility

Date / time:

10 Feb 2013, first day of CNY

12:30hr (Rat Hour)

3:30hr (Tiger Hour)

Below is the extract from Joey Yap post:

Please note, the real 'God of Wealth' is actually a real Star. This star can be seen (if the skies are clear...) at the time and direction indicated in my diagram.

Likewise, the "God of Nobility" is also a REAL star, not a deity. If you wish to tap to the positive energies of this star, please follow the direction and time as indicated in the diagram.

Traditionally, people like to do prayers on the auspicous hour facing the specific direction. For those of you who are non-religious, you can still benefit by 'activating' the Star of Wealth at the specific sector at the auspicious hour.

I believe most of you know how to demarcate your house and find the West and NW sector of your house.

Here, I wish all my friends (in this forum and FaceBook), a Happy & Prosperous Year of the Water Snake 2013.

Edited by mae29

For those of you observing the traditional practice of 'activating the Wealth Star' or 'Receiving the God of Wealth' - refer to the diagram in Joey Yap's facebook.

The good directions are as following:

West - God of Wealth

'NW - God of Nobility

Date / time:

10 Feb 2013, first day of CNY

12:30hr (Rat Hour)

3:30hr (Tiger Hour)

Below is the extract from Joey Yap post:

Please note, the real 'God of Wealth' is actually a real Star. This star can be seen (if the skies are clear...) at the time and direction indicated in my diagram.

Likewise, the "God of Nobility" is also a REAL star, not a deity. If you wish to tap to the positive energies of this star, please follow the direction and time as indicated in the diagram.

Traditionally, people like to do prayers on the auspicous hour facing the specific direction. For those of you who are non-religious, you can still benefit by 'activating' the Star of Wealth at the specific sector at the auspicious hour.

I believe most of you know how to demarcate your house and find the West and NW sector of your house.

Here, I wish all my friends (in this forum and FaceBook), a Happy & Prosperous Year of the Water Snake 2013.

Hi mac, thks for the info.

How do we activate the stars? Any specific procedures?

Hi mac, thks for the info.

How do we activate the stars? Any specific procedures?

Happy Valentine's Day to all friends here!

May this Valentine brings to you the warmth of Love and the light of Wisdom in your life, and I hope you enjoy unlimited Happiness of Life and Blessed relationship all year round.

As for the questions raised by most friends (also those who whatsapp me), how to activate the star or Qi?

Simply move all the furnitures out of that space, clean up the area, play music or making lots of noises at that specified time.

You can also do some knocking, drilling, hanging of pictures, painting or installation of water feature in that area at that specific time to activate the Qi / star.

Hope this helps you to activate the next round of good date for Wealth Activation!

Hi Mae,

Have been reading you blog, still in progress :) Very interesting.

Will be collecting my keys next month, hope to kick off the reno work soon after that. Have been in contact with Donny on possible reno work.

Can you PM me contacts for your electrician, the windows contractor, and the locksmith? Can share the cost of the work done?

Thanks!

Regards,

Lynn

Hello, friends here

Hope you are doing well in the first quarter of the Water Snake Year 2013.

Giving here is the Date to Activate Wealth$ tomorrow.

Do take note of the timing and sector of house to activiate the area with activities to trigger the Qi.

Wealth Activation Schedule:

Day: Friday, 22nd March 2013

Time: 7:30am, yes the time is morning 7:30am before you rush to work to make more $$$$

Sector: SW3, that is within compass reading 234 degrees to 247 degrees. It is safest if you activate the middle of SW3, that is 240 degrees on compass ring.

I wish you good luck and have a fullfilling day all year round!

Hello, friends here

Hi Linda,

Have been following through your blog. Now i am about to start my reno for my current house and i would like to have your electrican contact no. My current ID quote me quite a high amount for electrical job and he mention that i could outsource the electrican as he is unable to offer me a better pricing.

Btw, i am also doing a white theme kitchen. Actually is whole hse white with maybe some furnturies in black ie dinning chairs and sofa. Coffee table and dining table would be white. My question is i have hear people telling me not advisable to get a black kitchen top, is it true and does it have any impact in terms of fengshui?

Thanks in advance. Tried PM you but couldnt get thru.

Hope you are doing well in the first quarter of the Water Snake Year 2013.

Giving here is the Date to Activate Wealth$ tomorrow.

Do take note of the timing and sector of house to activiate the area with activities to trigger the Qi.

Wealth Activation Schedule:

Day: Friday, 22nd March 2013

Time: 7:30am, yes the time is morning 7:30am before you rush to work to make more $$$$

Sector: SW3, that is within compass reading 234 degrees to 247 degrees. It is safest if you activate the middle of SW3, that is 240 degrees on compass ring.

I wish you good luck and have a fullfilling day all year round!

Hi, everyone

Many thanks for visiting and reading my reno-blog.

I will send you all the respective information and I wish you all a smooth reno journey in advance.

Hi Mae29,

Can you share with me Donny's contact? Many thanks!

Hi mae29,

I have followed ur blog and noticed u highly recommend ur electrician, kok heng. Can u pm me his contact? I will be doing minimal renovation but I do need a lot of electrical and lighting works. Appreciate if u could help. Thank you!

Hello, friends here

Hope you all have been doing well and fine!

Time for me to share another auspicious day for Wealth$ Activation,!

Watch out for this date:

Sunday, 28th April 2013,

Timing is 1:30pm

Direction: SouthWest 3, that is the 申 (monkey) sector. Exact degree on compass or LuoPan is between 233 - 248 degrees SW.

Perhaps we can activate the sector, move the furniture around and clean up the place, then head to buy 4D?

What a busy month for me!!

Is the school examinations around the corner? Here, giving out is a good date for Academic Success.

28th May 2013

Direction is NE3

Timing is 6:30AM, morning

Good luck!

Hi mae28

Chance upon ur reno blog finally took me 2 days to finished reading. It really inspired me and the knowledge within is truly amazing opening my horizon. If its not too troublesome could I have ur I'd donny contact. Thxs