Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hi sis I'm back

Brother,

Good to hear from you! Where have you been hiding?

I, as well as the ladies, still remember the pending 'durain' party!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi. Can I check for your laundry area, possible to share where you bought your "laundry hanger" from?

Hi, hismuzo12

thank you for visiting my old blog. Let me retreive my old files to check for you.

Feng Shui time...good dates for November 2013:

Wealth and Career - 27th November 2013, time 9:30am (Not suitable for Rabbit)

Problem Solving - 4th December 2013, time 6:00am (Not suitable for Dog)

Hi mae, how r u supposed to activate for wealth and career?

Thank u!

Hi,

Thank you for visiting, and apologise for late reply.

The date 27-Nov-2013, 9:30am, is a good day/time if you are beginning a new post, or starting a new business. As the day Stem & Branch is Ding You, and if your 'Wealth' element according to your BaZi is also happened to be Metal, you can find this sector of the house to activate by moving out the furnitures and clean up that area, then put back the furniture.

Another good date is 23-November-2013, a pure Yin Water day. Timing is 9-11pm.

Hi Mae

Enjoy reading the blog.

Can you pm me the cost and list of contractor you used especially the pole system.

Thank you.

Hi,

thank you for dropping by. I was checking this blog to find this information for a close friend who is asking me for the same contact of the pole system/

The company's name is FLEX Closet, by Home Win Works Pte Ltd, located at 164 Kallang Way. Tel:

+65 68443513

Hope this helps.

Edited by mae29

Good morning, all friends!

Here wishing you a Merrry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

Today, 25th December 2013 is a good date according to Chinese Metaphysic for making a wish! Like connecting to the top immediately. Make a wish and ask for it, and you will receive it.

Time is 3 pm today

Here is how you can do it:

Face NE or NW and make a wish

Find the direction NE or NW to make a clear wish

The day clashed with goat, so any one born on goat year and goat day cannot use this method today.

According to Dong Gong, today is Remove Day, and you can also pray for good health recovery from sickness.

I sincerely wish my friends abundance of wealth, pink of health, success in all endeavor.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2014. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Edited by mae29

Good afternoon to all friends here!

In another couple of weeks' time, we will be celebrating the Lunar New Year. As usual, if you follow my post here, you know that I provide some good dates and some pointers to take note for the year.

2014 is the year of Wood Horse. Besides the zodiac signs which are in direct clash with the horse, there are areas in the house which we need to protect or do enhancement.

Certain Sectors of the house need enhancement for protection:

- South (Wu) : if your house has weak South sector or you need Fire in your Bazi chart, please take note and enhance it.

- North (Zi) : this Sector Rat is in direct clash with Horse. Hence, needs protection.

- -NW (Hai-PIG): this sector needs protection because of the Wu-Hai forming a hidden combination. Needs protection in case you need the Hai energy in Bazi chart.

- West (You-Rooster sector): The metal sector, needs protection.

- SouthWest (Wei -Goat sector): The Wu-Wei forms a combination. Needs protection on Wei sector in case you need the earth energy of Wei in Bazi chart.

In a later post, I will provide the tips and dates for activation. Stay tuned!!

Edited by mae29

Good afternoon to all friends here!

In another couple of weeks' time, we will be celebrating the Lunar New Year. As usual, if you follow my post here, you know that I provide some good dates and some pointers to take note for the year.

2014 is the year of Wood Horse. Besides the zodiac signs which are in direct clash with the horse, there are areas in the house which we need to protect or do enhancement.

Certain Sectors of the house need enhancement for protection:

- South (Wu) : if your house has weak South sector or you need Fire in your Bazi chart, please take note and enhance it.

- North (Zi) : this Sector Rat is in direct clash with Horse. Hence, needs protection.

- -NW (Hai-PIG): this sector needs protection because of the Wu-Hai forming a hidden combination. Needs protection in case you need the Hai energy in Bazi chart.

- West (You-Rooster sector): The metal sector, needs protection.

- SouthWest (Wei -Goat sector): The Wu-Wei forms a combination. Needs protection on Wei sector in case you need the earth energy of Wei in Bazi chart.

In a later post, I will provide the tips and dates for activation. Stay tuned!!

14-January-2014, 4:10pm : Taking care and to enhance the West Sector where Rooster (You) resides. You can strengthen the Metal enegy of this West sector by placing earth object or metal elements.

Good day to start work after CNY.

These are dates given by Dato Joey Yap during his yearly astrology seminar held over Sunday at Raffles Convention Centre:

31 Jan 2014 (except monkey )
4th Feb 2014 (except Rat)

5th Feb 2014 (except Ox)

6th Feb 2014 (except Tiger)

8th Feb 2014 (except Dragon)

10th Feb 2014 (except Horse)

timing is 9:30am on these dates.

Edited by mae29

Good day to start work after CNY.

These are dates given by Dato Joey Yap during his yearly astrology seminar held over Sunday at Raffles Convention Centre:

31 Jan 2014 (except monkey )
4th Feb 2014 (except Rat)

5th Feb 2014 (except Ox)

6th Feb 2014 (except Tiger)

8th Feb 2014 (except Dragon)

10th Feb 2014 (except Horse)

timing is 9:30am on these dates. However, I would add 64 minutes later, as Singapore had changed time ahead of GMT.

Edited by mae29

Receiving the God of Wealth:

*, 12:30am, 31-Jan-2014 (again, I would add 64 minutes later)

What you need to do: if you an altar, you can set up in your usual way and pray. If not, just face NW direction, request for what you want!!

In case if your NW is a dead corner, thn you can still choose to face these directions:

South - for Star of Happines

East - for Star of Nobility (where helpful people will come to aid you)

North - for Business opportunity

West - for career enhancement, and that promotion you are waiting for.

Hi mae29,

I read your t-blog, it was 1 of the few with such a detailed information, really enjoying reading it ^^ i was lucky to come to your t-blog before my renovation start, i like your idea of the socket, gonna change mine to that ^^

I need some help and got some question for you :D where is this where you bought your curtain? It seem like it is cheaper than what i got. Are all of your curtain full height from the top to the bottom? Can you share what are the material and is it double layer?

Thanks!!!

Hi mae29,

I read your t-blog, it was 1 of the few with such a detailed information, really enjoying reading it ^^ i was lucky to come to your t-blog before my renovation start, i like your idea of the socket, gonna change mine to that ^^

I need some help and got some question for you :D where is this where you bought your curtain? It seem like it is cheaper than what i got. Are all of your curtain full height from the top to the bottom? Can you share what are the material and is it double layer?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

Good afternoon.

Sorry for late response and I have not set the notification to receive comments

Hardly come here nowadays due to work busy.

I got the curtains from a shop at Balestier but forgot its name.