Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

hi i've read ur blog with great interest and am interested in ur ID, electrician and total damages incurred on reno for ur perfect house! please send to panzepan@yahoo.com.sg if u see my post!

thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Mae29,

Just chanced upon your blog. Very nice reno. Good to know that u have a smooth makeover. Wah, u r great leh.... besides giving reno tips u also very into fengshui .... Hahaha. Good combination as well. Will be very beneficial to forumers. See that in the recent posts of ppl asking for your advice !!!!

Mine abode is also more than 20+ yrs and like u intend to do a makeover. Mind to share yr ID Donny's contact. Thanks ya.

Edited by Jumpy

Hi Mae 29,

Can I pls have name and contact of Donny? Can email to rusdiman@gmail.com? And your damage list too? Am getting my new house in a couple of months. Thx.

Hi, sunny613

thank you for dropping by,,,I seldom check this blog anymore,,,as this was almost 2 years!

I will pm you Donny's contact.

hi i've read ur blog with great interest and am interested in ur ID, electrician and total damages incurred on reno for ur perfect house! please send to panzepan@yahoo.com.sg if u see my post!

thanks in advance!

Hi Mae29,

Just chanced upon your blog. Very nice reno. Good to know that u have a smooth makeover. Wah, u r great leh.... besides giving reno tips u also very into fengshui .... Hahaha. Good combination as well. Will be very beneficial to forumers. See that in the recent posts of ppl asking for your advice !!!!

Mine abode is also more than 20+ yrs and like u intend to do a makeover. Mind to share yr ID Donny's contact. Thanks ya.

Hi Mae 29,

Can I pls have name and contact of Donny? Can email to rusdiman@gmail.com? And your damage list too? Am getting my new house in a couple of months. Thx.

Hi, everyone

Many thanks for visiting and reading my reno-blog.

I will send you all the respective information and I wish you all a smooth reno journey in advance.

Hi, friends

It has been a long time since I update my blog here. Some friends from FaceBook are aware that I have switched to FB for status update on life events, etc.

Anyway, I am here today to share with you a VERY BAD date to be avoided in August 2012.

The INAUSPICIOUS DATE IS 21-AUGUST 2012.

According to date selection, it is a DESTRUCTION and MONTH Breaker day, along with a number of bad stars on this day.

Hence, please avoid starting your life journey - be it ground breaking, signing important documents, new opportunities or even cutting a deal on this date.

NO IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES ON 21-AUGUST-2012 (TUESDAY)

Hi, friends

It has been a long time since I update my blog here. Some friends from FaceBook are aware that I have switched to FB for status update on life events, etc.

Anyway, I am here today to share with you a VERY BAD date to be avoided in August 2012.

The INAUSPICIOUS DATE IS 21-AUGUST 2012.

According to date selection, it is a DESTRUCTION and MONTH Breaker day, along with a number of bad stars on this day.

Hence, please avoid starting your life journey - be it ground breaking, signing important documents, new opportunities or even cutting a deal on this date.

NO IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES ON 21-AUGUST-2012 (TUESDAY)

Hi Mae29, thanks for your advice on the inauspicious day, will take note of your tips

In fact I just met up with Donny and asked him causally for some Fengshui stuffs and he suggest to seek your professional help instead. Would you mind to advise me of a simple advices?

1. Any ritual/procedure to follow for the "open door" after we got the key?

2. What is the purpose of rolling of pineapple?

3. We will get our keys on 20 sep, do you know the most auspicious date to "open door" and for ground breaking?

Thanks for your precious time in advance.

Hi, fellow friends here

Good to see you all here!

I will reply to each of your questions shortly, via PM.

Hi Mae29, thanks for your advice on the inauspicious day, will take note of your tips

In fact I just met up with Donny and asked him causally for some Fengshui stuffs and he suggest to seek your professional help instead. Would you mind to advise me of a simple advices?

1. Any ritual/procedure to follow for the "open door" after we got the key?

2. What is the purpose of rolling of pineapple?

3. We will get our keys on 20 sep, do you know the most auspicious date to "open door" and for ground breaking?

Thanks for your precious time in advance.

hi mae,

managed to finish 54 pages off your t blog in a day.

may i also have donny's contact pls?

thank you

Good morning to all friends in this forum here.

Today, 21-AUGUST-2012 is a Very BAD day - a DESTRUCTION day with MONTH BREAKER along with many BAD auxilliaries stars of the day.

Please do not carry out major activities, not even demolision or removal ritual as it bounced to meet with hiccups and problems.

Hi Mae

Thanks for all the FS dates!

Hdb wanted me to collect my keys today, but after looking at your post, I decided to postpone it to early Oct. Any date to recommend for the 1st week of Oct?

Hi Mae

Thanks for all the FS dates!

Hdb wanted me to collect my keys today, but after looking at your post, I decided to postpone it to early Oct. Any date to recommend for the 1st week of Oct?

Hi, brother

I give you some dates to avoid,,,better this way...hope it helps:

In October 2012, please avoid the following dates for major activities:

4th October 2012 (Wed)- Remove day & Year breaker

10th October 2012 (Wed) - Destruction day & Month breaker

16th October 2012 (Tuesday) - Year Breaker

22nd October 2012 (Mon) - Month breaker

28th October 2012 (Sunday) - Year Breaker

Hi Mae,

Back track a bit. Where did you purchase your elegant dinner light? Look great.

Hi, Mok

I bought all my lights from Azura Lightings, at TradeHub 21.

Hi, brother

I give you some dates to avoid,,,better this way...hope it helps:

In October 2012, please avoid the following dates for major activities:

4th October 2012 (Wed)- Remove day & Year breaker

10th October 2012 (Wed) - Destruction day & Month breaker

16th October 2012 (Tuesday) - Year Breaker

22nd October 2012 (Mon) - Month breaker

28th October 2012 (Sunday) - Year Breaker

Hi Mae

May I check 21 - 24 oct is good to move house ?

Thanks in advance !