Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Hi Mae

I've read ur blog and would like to have Donny's, electrician and total cost incurred on your beautiful house.

Have bought a resale flat and would also like to have FS read on my house. Wonder if you do that?!

There's too many happening in my present flat so hope to have a peaceful and prosperous future in the new place.

Appreciate you could pm if you see my post.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mae

May I check 21 - 24 oct is good to move house ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi, hoaili

thank you for your post here. Generally, 24th October is an auspicious day for most activities, but not for RAT, that is people born in the year of RAT.

Hi Mae

I've read ur blog and would like to have Donny's, electrician and total cost incurred on your beautiful house.

Have bought a resale flat and would also like to have FS read on my house. Wonder if you do that?!

There's too many happening in my present flat so hope to have a peaceful and prosperous future in the new place.

Appreciate you could pm if you see my post.

Hi, brother

Thank you for your post here.

I will pm you my ID and electrician contacts. I do conduct FS audit on my free time. Will pm you details.

Thank you for your support.

Feng Shui time: Ever wonder that you find life sucks, with never ending problems?

use this day for Resolving Problem: 10th September 2012, 2:00pm.

What to do: On this time, just make a spring cleaning of your house, shifting furnitures around and make a spring cleaning.

Hi, hoaili

thank you for your post here. Generally, 24th October is an auspicious day for most activities, but not for RAT, that is people born in the year of RAT.

Further, please avoid the timing 11:00am to 1:00pm.

Further, please avoid the timing 11:00am to 1:00pm.

Hi Mae,

Thanks ! Unfortunately my hubby is RAT :bangwall:

I got no choice have to shift by either 23 or 24 Oct, cause my completion of selling is on 25 Oct. any advice what to do in order to "protect" my hubby if we are going to shift on 24 Oct ?

Thanks again !

Hi, brother

Thank you for your post here.

I will pm you my ID and electrician contacts. I do conduct FS audit on my free time. Will pm you details.

Thank you for your support.

Hi Mae, received your pm...thanks a heap!

Feng Shui time: Ever wonder that you find life sucks, with never ending problems?

use this day for Resolving Problem: 10th September 2012, 2:00pm.

What to do: On this time, just make a spring cleaning of your house, shifting furnitures around and make a spring cleaning.

I'm waiting for this day to come cos everything just doesn't goes smoothly at all! :bangwall:

Hi Mae,

Love your house design and your reno process. Learn a lot. Thank you v much

I will be commencing my reno in oct 2012

i) open door ceremony and minor hacking to symbolise commence of reno - 20 Oct

ii) Full hacking and reno by contractor - 23 Oct

Can advise if the dates are auspicious? Any advise on the auspicious time for (i)?

How about the ritual ? What we need to do

Also can pm me the electrician and windows contractor contacts that does your windows & grills ?

How much did they quote u ?

Thanks in advance.

Hope to hear from u soon.

Regards

Hello, friends

It has been a while since I came in to my own blog.

Tonight, I'm sharing some good dates for the 2nd of the year 2012:

For Weath activation:

25 July, 5-7pm

19 Sept, 5-7am

For relationship & marriage:

13 July, 3-5pm

15 Aug, 1-3pm (no tiger in chart)

Resolving problem: 

10 July, 9-11pm (no tiger in chart)

10 Sept, 1-3pm

Spiritual Development: 

30 Oct, 1-3pm

What you can do on this time is to sit in your nobleman star sector. 

Above dates are activated based on your own bazi chart for wealth star, peach blossom star for relationship & marriage activation. 

Avoid the day if it clashes with the animal sign appearing anywhere in your chart, not just the year pillar.

Guess u know what I'm referring to. Any questions, please drop here and I will answer when I log in during my free time.

I'm busy taking YiJing Divination course again, but will find time to answer to queries.

Good nite.

Hi Mae, really enjoy reading your renovation journey. Thank you for sharing all the useful tips on reno and fengshui . it helps ! Looking forward to you frequent update on fengshui. I must really compliment you that you really looked younger than your age

:yamseng: :yamseng: