Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Chun Boh (hokkien Phase) ?

Bepgof, I think if you take on evangelism, you set a better example of balance knowledge.

Must thank you for yr compliment, I'm sort of similar to kalimentan, prefer to look at things scientifically, objectively....but I also believe that sometimes have to accept things "by faith". Religions always have to be accepted "by faith". Sorry to steal this thread to discuss some religion stuff.

Among 9 bros & sisters, I'm the only one got baptised by holy spirit and some years later baptised by pastor via tapping "water" onto head and received certification - I'm a presbysterian. Presbyterianism follows Calvinist's theological tradition, which emphasizes the sovereignty of God, the authority of the Scriptures, and the necessity of grace through faith in Christ. There are simply too many "branches" or developments of christanity till nowaday, more will come. Like fs, since origin, many "branches" developed and more will come and started to get away from the "origin"....put it in dialect: pattern liao liao.

Traditionally, ancient chinese ppls prefer to use the word "heaven", instead of "God". Actually, they are the same. And ancient astrologists took "star constellation" as ways & means of "God" revealing His intentions to mankind(How come they know??How they interpret?? remain very chim). This is the"origin" of "fortune telling" methods which use DOD(like bazi) and Zhiwei (DOD + stars) as inputs for calculation.

I believed you know how/when fs is origianted, too long the story to write here. Along the way....ppls started to "map" heaven, fs and mankind together and therefore have this comos Trinity. Read that Taoism development will lead you the way to this. But original taoism also like christianity, drifting away from its "origin" as time passes...read more you will know. I shall stop here.

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thank you for seeing me "up". 2010 ends soon, 2011 just round the corner, ok lah, just show you some of my predictions, see chun bo lor:

1. Singapore GE in 2011, between CNY and July.

2. LKY remains in GE?: 50%:50%. Personally prefer him to be "in".

3. Opposition wins how many seat?: >1<6.

4. US economics still in "ICU", no marathon, money printing machine still remain "ON".

5. "Hot" money everywhere in asia. Good or bad?

6. Asian banks up bank reserve ratio to "press" cpi down but extent of ecomonic activities remain active.

7. Domestic interest rates remain low.

8. "Red hairs" start moving to asia, will see more reports on this.

9. Some property price "trembling" in Singapore from March. Will correct back after that.

10. Finance and property in asia countries under "tests", will see many reacting "patterns".

Please add some more, see how well you understand yr envoronment & test your anticipation power :D

With Korean Peninsula's latest developments, you want to revise any of your forecasts?

With Korean Peninsula's latest developments, you want to revise any of your forecasts?

Old Kim keke, younger Kim just test the environment to ensure he can remain at seat for long long. No forecast needed.

JP all this while, since centuries ago, suffered from nerve over-sensitive diesease, cannot cure liao due to geographical location. Can understand

SK is also very impulsive kind, look at their daily conversations, so loud and rude, anytime will land into fight, tio bo?.

Chinese stresses : 感请留一线,日后好相见。 :good:

Forecast also 留一线?日后好revise? Only gov and finance analysts keep "tweeting" and revise forecasts. Like playing dart, hit the board first, go to front and paint it red, then announce: hit the target.

Edited by bepgof

Old Kim keke, younger Kim just test the environment to ensure he can remain at seat for long long. No forecast needed.

JP all this while, since centuries ago, suffered from nerve over-sensitive diesease, cannot cure liao due to geographical location. Can understand

SK is also very impulsive kind, look at their daily conversations, so loud and rude, anytime will land into fight, tio bo?.

Chinese stresses : 感请留一线,日后好相见。 :good:

Forecast also 留一线?日后好revise? Only gov and finance analysts keep "tweeting" and revise forecasts. Like playing dart, hit the board first, go to front and paint it red, then announce: hit the target.

新官上任三把火,金正恩总不能一把火都不烧吧!还有两把火没烧。。。