Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynwa88

My Little Simple White House

Hi Ynwa, your house is very nice... I like it so much... in fact my house is going for all white too...but is not completed yet... on the stage to discuss on carpentry work...

My ID ask me use white solid top for kitchen but i dun like the white cos it does not shine... from ur pic, ur kitchen top is shinning... Can i check what is the type of top u use for kitchen? Thanks.

I read all ur pages and realise u mentioned ur kitchen top is LG solid top....

Can i check does it still shin after u use a period of time?? I read from somewhere that it dun shine anymore within a couple of month... not sure if it was true on ur case... Hope u can give me some advise as i always wanted to have a shinning surface top.... Thanks...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I read all ur pages and realise u mentioned ur kitchen top is LG solid top....

Can i check does it still shin after u use a period of time?? I read from somewhere that it dun shine anymore within a couple of month... not sure if it was true on ur case... Hope u can give me some advise as i always wanted to have a shinning surface top.... Thanks...

Hi shawncck, my kitchen top still shine and white, i always clean the surface after cook and wash.

I remember my ID told me that LG has special polishing method to make the surface smoother and more shining compare to normal polishing, it can last longer and reduce the water stain also. Maybe you can check with your ID. :)

Hi shawncck, my kitchen top still shine and white, i always clean the surface after cook and wash.

I remember my ID told me that LG has special polishing method to make the surface smoother and more shining compare to normal polishing, it can last longer and reduce the water stain also. Maybe you can check with your ID. :)

Thanks for the info ynwa, I meeting my ID tonite. Hope I can have shinning surface too...

Previously he only give me china brand which dun shine...

Btw is LG solid surface more expensive??

wowww. looking at the pics of ur places makes my jaw drop! :bow: :bow:

looks like those pics u see in deco magazine or in ikea! hehe.

can i know the id and the quote for ur place?

tx!

Thanks for the info ynwa, I meeting my ID tonite. Hope I can have shinning surface too...

Previously he only give me china brand which dun shine...

Btw is LG solid surface more expensive??

Should be more expensive. My ID said this is one of the best in the market.

wowww. looking at the pics of ur places makes my jaw drop! :bow: :bow:

looks like those pics u see in deco magazine or in ikea! hehe.

can i know the id and the quote for ur place?

Hi, pls pm your email, I will send the quote to your email. Thank you.:)

tx!

Hi All,

Please drop me the email only when you need my quotation for reference. For other queries, I would prefer you post here. I think some discussion will be benefit to other members too. I will try to reply asap. Thank you very much! :)

Happy Reno!!! ;)

wow...i stay in casa too but didnt know it can be so beautiful inside...which tower u staying at ? i am at tower 4..from the looks of your house, looks like premium tower

hello bro!

may i request to know ur id and his quotation?

my email: snaem85@yahoo.com.sg

can't send PM as ur inbox is full. :furious: :furious:

thanks!

wow...i stay in casa too but didnt know it can be so beautiful inside...which tower u staying at ? i am at tower 4..from the looks of your house, looks like premium tower

Hi, yes, I stay at tower 5. :)

Hi, may I know how much is your dining table lamp? Where did you get it?

Hi,

I online purchased the Artemide Tolomeo lighting from Interior-Deluxe, price US625 after discount. :)

Mind PM me how much is your quote from Roy for your house renovation??

by the way, is ur hood from Borsch too?? is it good?

Hi salormoon80,

My total reno cost around 40K. Yes, my hood, hob, combi oven and fridge all from Bosch. So far so good ^_^