Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynwa88

My Little Simple White House

Hi, your house is very well done and beautiful. I am learning so much from RenoTalk. As I am planning to renovate my place, can you please pm me your id and quote. Thank you very much.

Oh, your daughter is so cute and pretty!!

Cheers!

Hi yangi,

Thanks for the compliment. Please pm your email to me, i will email the quote to you. Thanks :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
very nice white theme ! just what me and my other half is looking for. Able pm me the quotation, yr ID and how much issit? thanks !

Hi alcomb, please PM your email, i will send you the quote. Thanks! :)

thank you bro! will arrange for u to see, touch and listen also. :)

I can not wait liao......yday go to PA and buy liao......lol

Bought RX6 + Music Infinity Amp.......reaching this evening.

Y :yamseng:

hi hi~ just another question...

till date how long have u moved in? Difficult to maintain your little white house?

Hi,

I've moved in more than 3 mths. To me, white house is not hard to maintain (easier than black... haha..), maybe my house is just simple design, so quite easy for me to maintain. Anyway, my previous house "quite white" too, the white kitchen still look great after 6 years when the new owner take over. :)

I can not wait liao......yday go to PA and buy liao......lol

Bought RX6 + Music Infinity Amp.......reaching this evening.

Y :yamseng:

Wow!! Congrats bro!!! Enjoys your new toys!! :yamseng:

Hi YNWA88,

Your house is very nice. Could you pls share with me on your quotation and your ID contact?

My email address is akiko410@hotmail.com Thank you very much..

Hi YNWA88,

Your house is very nice. Could you pls share with me on your quotation and your ID contact?

My email address is akiko410@hotmail.com Thank you very much..

Hi akiko410,

I have send you the quote, happy reno! :)

Cheers!

Agree! great work by your id :jammin:

esp your living room flooring, kitchen and bathroom

your bathroom tiles are nice, are they ex?

Hi,

Thanks.

The MBR toilet floor tiles $7.30 psf, wall tiles $6.50 psf. Kitchen/common toilet wall tiles $5.60 psf, Kitchen floor tiles should be $7.30 psf also. I got it from Hafary.

Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks.

The MBR toilet floor tiles $7.30 psf, wall tiles $6.50 psf. Kitchen/common toilet wall tiles $5.60 psf, Kitchen floor tiles should be $7.30 psf also. I got it from Hafary.

Cheers!

so white so nice... can email me your qoute too? jus selected a unit at damai... my email is khimwoon@yahoo.com

Edited by khimwoon

Gorgeous place! White and pristine - I love it! Also love your AV setup - it's these things and the all whiteness that makes the heart beat a lttle faster. Really well done!

Enjoy your new home!

-Ely

Hi ymjp100,

Thanks for the advise and the compliment. Now i know how to use the picasa upload the photo. haha... ^_^

Hi january,

Thank you for the advise, next time i will attach the pictures instead of letting readers to click on each link... hehe... kam sia kam sia:)

The floor has been polished 2 times, so maybe looks more glossy...haha... Thanks my ID for the arrangement.

I like simple "TV console" and easy to access the cable and the equipment. So i build the solid cement platform on the floor. I may put the hifi rack on the platform if not enough space for the extra equipment. :)

The wall behind TV is false wall, but the cable hole still haven't drill yet. The TV installation was base on my height, but is too high for my daughter, so i will lower it down. The cable hole will be drilled after shift down the TV. I will ask my ID contractor help to do it, too heavy for me to carry the TV alone... :)

Cheers and Happy Reno!

Nice flooring...love it...

How much your tiles being quoted as in psf?

Hi,

Thanks.

Cheers!

If you don't mind, can PM me your reno quotation?

Thanks@@