Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynwa88

My Little Simple White House

Finally... All the boxes are clear from the 3rd bedroom. The old Ikea rack is finished setup and shifted my old lounge chair to the room. Phew... finally can sit down and relax in this room. :)

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-1.JPG

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-7.JPG

Empty study area, only my daughter photo is placed on the floor...

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-9.JPG

Just bought this Slamp - Goccia pendant light, will install in the study area.

http://www.interior-deluxe.com/images/prod...ages/5842_5.jpg

Edited by ynwa88

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ynwa88.. dont worry about hodgson cos at the rate he is going... 1 more game max to go before he packs his bags and beg fulham to take him back. But he made lucas look good in this season lar.hahahha..... anyway... i have the same concept when it comes to tv console. i also made a false wall so that i can hide the wires behind it. I have a platform too however my platform is where i house all my avr and equipment. So everything is hidden. One more similar thing between you and me... im also thinking of getting rx6/8 as my front two.

hi,

you have a nice design house and nice views.

may i know the floor tiles are they homogenous tiles or laminated floor?

thanks.

Thanks utama03. The floor tiles are homogenous (I dun like the color, but too ex to change the flooring :( ), the room floor using parquet. All from developer.

ynwa88.. dont worry about hodgson cos at the rate he is going... 1 more game max to go before he packs his bags and beg fulham to take him back. But he made lucas look good in this season lar.hahahha..... anyway... i have the same concept when it comes to tv console. i also made a false wall so that i can hide the wires behind it. I have a platform too however my platform is where i house all my avr and equipment. So everything is hidden. One more similar thing between you and me... im also thinking of getting rx6/8 as my front two.

Hi gfac,

Yes, he made Lucas look good bcoz no Alonso, Macherano around. Haha... :D

How you hide your equipment? The most headache part is to arrange all the cables and equipment but still easy to access. Do you have any picture to show me?

And please see below link, the best avr arrangement! :)

http://gallery.apartmenttherapy.com/photo/..._av/item/102937

Rx6/8 is great, many ppls recommend B&W to me, but I preferred MA sound, design, build and ofcoz value for $$ :)

I will get IDecco to pair with the RX8, but not now... Almost broke liao....hahaa...:D

well... its actually quite troublesome but i didnt want to have a tv console nor a feature wall hence i opted for this. Will get photos up in a couple of days/ weeks depending on the ID ability to hand over. Anyway, just realised u have rx8 speakers and rx8 car...hahah. =) Living the life. I actually work quite close to where you stay...so mebbi one day can meet you my fella liverpudian.

well... its actually quite troublesome but i didnt want to have a tv console nor a feature wall hence i opted for this. Will get photos up in a couple of days/ weeks depending on the ID ability to hand over. Anyway, just realised u have rx8 speakers and rx8 car...hahah. =) Living the life. I actually work quite close to where you stay...so mebbi one day can meet you my fella liverpudian.

Haha... The 'car' I got it from Audi factory Ingolstadt, Germany. Cannot afford to buy the big one so get a small one from there.:)

Np, I will pm you my contact. You can come to my place to test drive (audit) the rx8 (speaker) too, hahaa... :D

Edited by ynwa88

Hi ynwa88,

just want to compliment on your beautiful place coupled with really nicely taken pictures.

Now... if only you can attach the pictures instead of letting readers to click on each link when they have to see the picture. That will make your Tblog a killer! :)

Edited by sfk7

Hi ynwa88,

just want to compliment on your beautiful place coupled with really nicely taken pictures.

Now... if only you can attach the pictures instead of letting readers to click on each link when they have to see the picture. That will make your Tblog a killer! :)

Thanks sfk7 for the compliment. :)

I uploaded all photos to Picasa web album, i don't know how to get the link to make the picture appear on the screen. Perhaps i should try to use Flickr.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion. ^_^

Thanks sfk7 for the compliment. :)

I uploaded all photos to Picasa web album, i don't know how to get the link to make the picture appear on the screen. Perhaps i should try to use Flickr.. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the suggestion. ^_^

Really nice pictures of your home renovation.

At the Picasa web album, right click and select to copy the location of the image.

Then when you are uploading the pictures, click on the "insert image" icon, paste the location of the image.

That's what I did. Hope it works! :)

Do this.

[img=http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oboLkEwzOZk/TQw8dpX8sVI/AAAAAAAADWE/I5GzqSlYXL0/s800/DSC_6805.JPG]

And you will get this.

DSC_6805.JPG

Why is your floor so glossy? It's like an Apple ad :P

You know, I really like the way you've arranged your AV equipment, it looks really nice and neat on that platform.

How do you intend to deal with the wires btw? Is that a false wall behind the TV?

Really nice pictures of your home renovation.

At the Picasa web album, right click and select to copy the location of the image.

Then when you are uploading the pictures, click on the "insert image" icon, paste the location of the image.

That's what I did. Hope it works! :)

Hi ymjp100,

Thanks for the advise and the compliment. Now i know how to use the picasa upload the photo. haha... ^_^

Do this.

[img=http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oboLkEwzOZk/TQw8dpX8sVI/AAAAAAAADWE/I5GzqSlYXL0/s800/DSC_6805.JPG]

And you will get this.

DSC_6805.JPG

Why is your floor so glossy? It's like an Apple ad :P

You know, I really like the way you've arranged your AV equipment, it looks really nice and neat on that platform.

How do you intend to deal with the wires btw? Is that a false wall behind the TV?

Hi january,

Thank you for the advise, next time i will attach the pictures instead of letting readers to click on each link... hehe... kam sia kam sia:)

The floor has been polished 2 times, so maybe looks more glossy...haha... Thanks my ID for the arrangement.

I like simple "TV console" and easy to access the cable and the equipment. So i build the solid cement platform on the floor. I may put the hifi rack on the platform if not enough space for the extra equipment. :)

The wall behind TV is false wall, but the cable hole still haven't drill yet. The TV installation was base on my height, but is too high for my daughter, so i will lower it down. The cable hole will be drilled after shift down the TV. I will ask my ID contractor help to do it, too heavy for me to carry the TV alone... :)

Cheers and Happy Reno!

Hehe... Thank you all for the posting picture advise.

Kitchen ...cont...

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-29.JPG

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-33.JPG

My messy bedroom without bed... will shoot more photos when ready. ^_^

Xmas%20and%20New%20Year-19.JPG

Edited by ynwa88