Casa%20019.jpg

and.... School time :)

Casa%20020.jpg

Edited by ynwa88

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
pretty girl , nice features .. tall too :D

Haha... Thanks bro, ppls always thought she oredy 5 years old... :D

Haha... Thanks bro, ppls always thought she oredy 5 years old... :D

me not bro :P ( my avatar rather girly right? hehhe )

my girl is 9 years old this year..she will overtake me anytime ( i got the under tall genes :P )

ya your girl is really tall.. sure will be above 1.7m

Edited by reglxt

ynwa88... u a liverpool supporter? =) anyway, i realised you dont have a tv console so where do you put your avr and blueray player? Can u take a picture of your tv area? Looks really neat.

me not bro :P ( my avatar rather girly right? hehhe )

my girl is 9 years old this year..she will overtake me anytime ( i got the under tall genes :P )

ya your girl is really tall.. sure will be above 1.7m

Ops... Sorry about that... My daughter has the tall genes like me (1.84m) also, but hope she will not taller than me la... Very difficult to find boy friend here... Hahaa....

Very nice house! Just pm u my email, pls send me ur quotation n ID contact. Thanks

Thanks, just email you the quote.:)

btw you very atas. nice house, nice reno, nice shots, nice kid .. everything also nice LOL

Not really atas la. My ID likes nice thing, so those not nice one he also dun want to do. Sometime we request something more practical but not very nice one he will try to convince us not to do it. Headache also....:)

Btw, I thought your house almost ready? I saw Xmas tree at your new place oredy, so when u plan to move in?

ynwa88... u a liverpool supporter? =) anyway, i realised you dont have a tv console so where do you put your avr and blueray player? Can u take a picture of your tv area? Looks really neat.

Ya, Liverpool supporter but not Hodgson (manager) supporter...

I don't like TV console, so i asked my ID made a solid platform on the floor. I placed all the equipment on the cement platform, easy to access also. But the cables behind the AVR, player still haven't tidy up yet...hehee...^_^

The TV mount on the white false wall, the location of cable hole still haven't decide yet, bcoz i want to move down the TV. I forgot my daugher not as high as me, during the installation never consider that... heehee... :)

Casa.jpg

Edited by ynwa88

Ya, Liverpool supporter but not Hodgson (manager) supporter...

I don't like TV console, so i asked my ID made a solid platform on the floor. I placed all the equipment on the cement platform, easy to access also. But the cables behind the AVR, player still haven't tidy up yet...hehee...^_^

The TV mount on the white false wall, the location of cable hole still haven't decide yet, bcoz i want to move down the TV. I forgot my daugher not as high as me, during the installation never consider that... heehee... :)

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_oboLkEwzOZk/TSUzGfLc...E/s800/Casa.jpg

Very nice place! Could you let me know your reno ID and quote? Just got my place and pouring through the forums now for good IDs =)

Thanks!

Ops... Sorry about that... My daughter has the tall genes like me (1.84m) also, but hope she will not taller than me la... Very difficult to find boy friend here... Hahaa....

hahaha... no lar, tall leggy girls can be model mah ..like amber chia

Not really atas la. My ID likes nice thing, so those not nice one he also dun want to do. Sometime we request something more practical but not very nice one he will try to convince us not to do it. Headache also....:)

Btw, I thought your house almost ready? I saw Xmas tree at your new place oredy, so when u plan to move in?

very nice that you can work well with your ID

Sigh..well the house is like almost done but not really done... house very empty so we put up a xmas tree to celebrate xmas LOL :)

still pending for pebble wash and mirror ;)

very nice that you can work well with your ID

Sigh..well the house is like almost done but not really done... house very empty so we put up a xmas tree to celebrate xmas LOL :)

still pending for pebble wash and mirror ;)

Haha, this is my 2nd house renovated by him, i knw his character and style, so not much to worry this time.

Hope your house will be settled before CNY. It looks great, not to worry too much. We pay $$ reno to make us happy not worry, ID should be the one to be worry... hahaa...

Cheers! :D