Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reno145

Is It Easy To Get A 2nd Mortgage Loan?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Has any one try to get a 2nd mortgage loan before?

Is it easy? Will banks lend you?

As easy as ABC. Once need arises, bankers keeps pestering, like bees see the pollen.....non-stop, still pollen becomes honey.

Edited by bepgof

also depend what loan you having

car loan

study loan

reno loan

simi dong dong loan

All will be taking account before they issue 2nd mortgage loan.

guys, please help me.

I want to get a bank loan to buy a property. I know i suppose to come 30% cash. But can i "rub shoulders" with banker to reduce to 20% cash instead ?

My current loan debt is about 400k. (no other loans), except children/wife loan (kiam kia / Bor chey)

guys, please help me.

I want to get a bank loan to buy a property. I know i suppose to come 30% cash. But can i "rub shoulders" with banker to reduce to 20% cash instead ?

My current loan debt is about 400k. (no other loans), except children/wife loan (kiam kia / Bor chey)

Not sure if you currently already own a private property. If you do, and the value of the property has increased since you first bought it or if it has been partially paid up, you can try to use that as a collateral to get additional loan from the bank. That will help you get the extra 10% in case you are unable to come up with 30% cash. There's a certain level of risk involved but if you do your sums right and you can cover the payments, should work out fine.

guys, please help me.

Warrior88's friend and Maybank may be able to help you to "rub". Warrior88, tio bo?

Edited by bepgof