Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
photog

Paris Cove

WORKSCHEDULE.jpg

my "split shift" reno schedule. Let's hope everything flow smoothly....

already got some problem now with my electrical contractor... or should i say, the lack of it. hahaa

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

works are winding down as CNY looms near. Aircon up since Friday but no time to go shoot... hahaa

day10a.jpg

master bedroom

day10b.jpg

bedroom 1

day10c.jpg

bedroom 2

the trunking is kinda ugly... no choice, din do false ceiling.... might need to speak to my ID and see what else can we do...

Edited by photog

WORKSCHEDULE.jpg

my "split shift" reno schedule. Let's hope everything flow smoothly....

already got some problem now with my electrical contractor... or should i say, the lack of it. hahaa

you came out with this table?

congrats to you once again :)

you came out with this table?

congrats to you once again :)

huh? no la! my ID came out with this for me :)

think it's part of his service to his other clients too :)

huh? no la! my ID came out with this for me :)

think it's part of his service to his other clients too :)

i see.. its nice of your id

Guest Goobii
floor tiles done. Din know we cannot use stainless steel drainers in HDB flats....
\

can leh .. I am using... how come cannot... strange...

Guest Goobii

bro... ur house *swee* ... simple looking but very nice liao .. good enuff for a party too..

works are winding down as CNY looms near. Aircon up since Friday but no time to go shoot... hahaa

day10a.jpg

master bedroom

day10b.jpg

bedroom 1

day10c.jpg

bedroom 2

the trunking is kinda ugly... no choice, din do false ceiling.... might need to speak to my ID and see what else can we do...

Haha,everyone buys that aircon. Been using for 3 weeks.

How is the feedback on the aircon? I am still looking for my aircon, haven't decided yet.. One of the most important thing will be the noise level of the compresser/air con unit.. My hubby can't fall asleep when it's noisy...

i hope i dun regret... coz based on the price range, it's either this or mitsu... i am using mitsu at my current place now. as much as it is silent and good, i simply do not like the design...

pana has plasma ion **** and what not, so opted for pana lo... the silver front panel certainly added more class than the plain white plastic of mitsu...

ya, anyone with REVIEW for this model? :P

mm.. Kevin told me Friday wiring, next week false ceiling, window grills, laminated flooring lo..

so i figure this weekend die die must go YES liaoz.. hahaa :P

mm.. Kevin told me Friday wiring, next week false ceiling, window grills, laminated flooring lo..

so i figure this weekend die die must go YES liaoz.. hahaa :P

enjoy! but remember to go in early early to prevent being stucked in jammmmm :D

enjoy! but remember to go in early early to prevent being stucked in jammmmm :D

Managed to buy my sensa4. Drove thru the green lane, uncle see me decent, never ask me pay gst! Hahaha.

Some updates, finally finish the painting! A bit cannot than the new paint smell even though it's already low odour! Or maybe that's the smell of the sealant... Hehe.

Managed to bought most of my stuffs needed for the reno. Outstanding stuffs now are fridge, wm, sofa, mattress n bed...

Stressed!

Managed to buy my sensa4. Drove thru the green lane, uncle see me decent, never ask me pay gst! Hahaha.

Some updates, finally finish the painting! A bit cannot than the new paint smell even though it's already low odour! Or maybe that's the smell of the sealant... Hehe.

Managed to bought most of my stuffs needed for the reno. Outstanding stuffs now are fridge, wm, sofa, mattress n bed...

Stressed!

glad u managed to get your stuff. post some pics lei..

we managed to get most of our major stuff. we were quite kiasu la.. lol.. bought certain items even before reno starts. now left with some misc stuff. dun stress.. isn't it exciting, handover is pretty soon!! :P