Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
photog

Paris Cove

Did a walk-thru with my ID pointing out areas which need rectifications. Was told the glasswork will be in tomorow(on a saturday!). impressive ;p

sink2.jpg

my granite sink from Heritage

sink1.jpg

come with 5 years warranty... mmm....

Settled the design and quotation for gate and door, fixing up next Friday (Alex)

Settled the design and quotation for my blinds and curtain, fixing up next Friday (Mr Chew)

Settled the delivery of the bed and mattress today, Sofa will be in next Friday (Courts)

Bought a basic quilt and covers for the bed today (Courts)

Looks like another busy Friday ahead!

Edited by photog

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
coz took from far far ma. if you look at the orleng wall, you should be able to see those white specks especially near the edges lo.. bo bian...

coz my contractors only cover up the aircon trunkings after i have painted the walls

huh ? i tot should be done before painting? anyway your id/contractor shouldnt be charging u extra for this :P

can tell u really like orange color but its very nice :good: chirpy color

Edited by reglxt

huh ? i tot should be done before painting? anyway your id/contractor shouldnt be charging u extra for this :P

can tell u really like orange color but its very nice :good: chirpy color

lol... ok la, saw the final bill from ID, he's not charging me for a lot of things which were not included in the original quotation. Mostly r the cover ups for pipes n trunkings ")

Target to move in 28th! :P

lol... ok la, saw the final bill from ID, he's not charging me for a lot of things which were not included in the original quotation. Mostly r the cover ups for pipes n trunkings ")

Target to move in 28th! :P

congrats :D

Settled my white wares at Harvey Norman today. Delivery on Friday! :D

WM : LG F1422TD

lg-washing_machine-F1422TD-3_4view-large

Fridge : Samsung RS20CRHS

samsung-rs-20crhs.jpg

GAB's Samsung promo over... so HN ended up with a better pricing.... regret din buy from GAB earlier when Samsung was having the promo... then again, my place wasn't ready for the delivery :(

Settled my white wares at Harvey Norman today. Delivery on Friday! :D

WM : LG F1422TD

lg-washing_machine-F1422TD-3_4view-large

Fridge : Samsung RS20CRHS

samsung-rs-20crhs.jpg

GAB's Samsung promo over... so HN ended up with a better pricing.... regret din buy from GAB earlier when Samsung was having the promo... then again, my place wasn't ready for the delivery :(

nice !

Today marks the official handover from my ID after those retouching and what not. Scheduled my move-in on 30th March 2011. Huat ah!

paris.jpg

hall1.jpg

hall2.jpg

kit2.jpg

kit1.jpg

Nice and simple. Love it !!!

Congrats on your finishing reno!!!

Emobebe :)

thanks emobebe, still got lotsa work to do and add on. as u can see, it's rather barren now... hahaa

Congrats!!! Nice place.... i like the orange coloured wardrobe!!

hehe, thanks. am sure yours will be great too! :D

Oh, before I forget, gotta thanks this forum for I've gained and learned much on reno, shopping for items and such. Special mention to fellow forummer payton, mae29, reglxt, nitrolil and many more who shared very useful tips and lobangs with me! :D

next up, time to plan for my house warming... ;p