Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
photog

Paris Cove

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey! I bought the two instant heaters too! Princeton for masterbedroom and compact for common toilet!

ya, cannot afford to buy TWO la, too ex liaoz... plus, I dunno if the water pressure is enough to support the HUGE shower head....

i like your master bedroom's wardrobe......

this color theme was originally meant for my kitchen... but in the end, migrated it to my room while keeping my kitchen Black and White ;p

just came back from a little shopping... bought two bar stools from Gnee Hong. Rather competitive pricing compare to LUSH-ish kinda place. There's a huge selection of chairs and stools. Obviously, some are catered for "foodcourt" or "bars"...so you gotta be smart with your choice :P

Do a little google and you should be able to find their online catalogue :P

gneehong.jpg

chairs and bar stools!!! not sure y but recently Mr Payton suddenly developed a fetish for chairs!! keep wanting to buy them.. not sure y he wants so many chairs for... hahaha

chairs and bar stools!!! not sure y but recently Mr Payton suddenly developed a fetish for chairs!! keep wanting to buy them.. not sure y he wants so many chairs for... hahaha

if u got space to keep them lo... haha

which is why i only bought two for my breakfast counter... something similar to the HC Shark series

Planning to get a 4 seater dining table... which can double up as mahjong table.... hahahaha :x

I guess u will need some foldables/stackables around for your visitors especially during your house-warming and new year/xmas season ;p

btw, normal dining chairs are D-A-M-N ex lo.. the cost of the chairs can easily be more than your TABLE! I might settle for those sub-$50 range...

Edited by photog

if u got space to keep them lo... haha

which is why i only bought two for my breakfast counter... something similar to the HC Shark series

Planning to get a 4 seater dining table... which can double up as mahjong table.... hahahaha :x

I guess u will need some foldables/stackables around for your visitors especially during your house-warming and new year/xmas season ;p

btw, normal dining chairs are D-A-M-N ex lo.. the cost of the chairs can easily be more than your TABLE! I might settle for those sub-$50 range...

i think not enuf space to store more chairs.. and he has already gotten 4 mj chairs loh. haha

agree that normal dining chairs are ex

wk511.jpg

hobs up already!

wk510.jpg

sink too :)

wk512.jpg

white solid surface's up... stinked up the whole place though... think it's the glue they used...

wk513.jpg

the contractor drilled the hole at the wrong place... K will need to replace this...

gonna start painting the house this weekend all by myself... *cries*

Due to the fact that my place is VERY windy, my ID do not suggest that I have hanging pendant lights for the dining table. Need to have a fixed light that come down to near the table where a normal pendant light should be....

anyone come across this kind of "fixed" pendant lights that dun swing much?

Any help is appreciated!

hi, i am at the stage of confirming ID/ contractor, and am keen to get separate contractors for some of the works i.e. window grilles/ doors and flooring. What's your experience in liaising with different contractors (windows and flooring) and did you save a lot by doing so?

wk4e.jpg

first coat of paint for bedroom 2

wk4f.jpg

first coat of paint for master bedroom

looks like we might be a little bit ahead of schedule... :D

woah nice orange walls :good:

looks cheerful and fengshui color

woah nice orange walls :good:

looks cheerful and fengshui color

need to repaint the whole orleng wall... too much "plastering" stain liaoz :(

hi, i am at the stage of confirming ID/ contractor, and am keen to get separate contractors for some of the works i.e. window grilles/ doors and flooring. What's your experience in liaising with different contractors (windows and flooring) and did you save a lot by doing so?

depending on items, couple of hundreds saved as opposed to using ID's one...

Also, for most of my "contractors", I hunt for those with good reviews here in this forum. So I am assured of the quality as well as the pricing.

Even if my ID can provide same price or cheaper, i cannot be reassured of the quality... that's my take.

Things to note, you have to make sure your ID is ok to help u manage your other contractors. Luckily for me, my ID was rather accommodating :)

have meh ? cant tell

coz took from far far ma. if you look at the orleng wall, you should be able to see those white specks especially near the edges lo.. bo bian...

coz my contractors only cover up the aircon trunkings after i have painted the walls

Reno is coming to an end with some loose ends to tidy up... contractor did the general cleaning today

wk602.jpg

sliding door between bedroom/office

wk603.jpg

oven up. more wiring needed

wk604.jpg

as much as I want those nice nice tap, I guess I'll settle for a regular one for now due to my tight budget

wk601.jpg

Time for my work to start... lotsa IKEA's furniture that I will need to fix up myself...