Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
west

Toilet Too Small?

Hi all

We are currently considering a unit and have attached part of the floorplan below.

toilet.jpg

As you can see, the MBR has a toilet while the kitchen area has another smaller one, our concern is that we don't know if the kitchen toilet is too small for showering purposes? If so, is there anyway to go about having a showerhead in this kitchen bathroom?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all

We are currently considering a unit and have attached part of the floorplan below.

toilet.jpg

As you can see, the MBR has a toilet while the kitchen area has another smaller one, our concern is that we don't know if the kitchen toilet is too small for showering purposes? If so, is there anyway to go about having a showerhead in this kitchen bathroom?

Stange initially wanted to add in my few cents worth of idea to what "west" has said but don't know why my comment is not reflected. Perhaps I'm new to the forum so got to learn from others.

I agree with "west" that the bathroom is too small to design whichever style you want. I'm going to renovate my bathroom as well and I did my homework by browsing the magazine and surfing the net in order to get ideas on how I want to renovate my toilet. However to my dismay, the concept I have is good to look at but is not practical. I was thinking of installing a vanity set with a frosted glass storage compartment below the sink initially but was having second thoughts because my shower is directly opposite the sink so with the water splashing the storage area, it will decomposed faster. Any advise is appreciated and thanks in advance.

I'm having this problem too.

Am thinking extend the toilet and use the extended area to do a vanity top.

Practical?

Hacking of walls will be involved yah?

Anyone tried before?

ugh i think your toilet isnt all that bad! the 3 room flat im eyeing on only has a space of 1500x1500mm which is a square and basically can't do anything except to hack the two bathrooms to combine to become one. what abt repositioning the toilet bowl and sink? anyone knows if HDB approves that?