Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laiwh

Home@coral Spring

Entertainment system was the next time arrive. I noticed at the very last minute that the speaker cables that were laid inside the false ceiling were too short for the front speakers to be placed on the desired positions. Luckily the KEC folks were kind enough to help me extend the cables. They helped me mount my speakers on the wall and install/connect the speakers and TV and DVD player to the AVR. Everything was done in about 1 hour. "Test run" of the hi fi was fantastic. Although this is not exactly my dream entertainment system, but the quality of sound that it produces is on par with what I was aiming.

Speaker Set + AVR which is hidden in the TV console

Rear speakers

IMG_2928.jpg

Left, Right, Center and Subwoofer

IMG_2930.jpg

Washing machine was the last item delivered today, but I forgot to take any pic of it because it is tucked at the service yard. Being out of sight, it slipped my mind of snapping a pic of it :D

Edited by laiwh

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi laiwh,

I notice that you have install the KDK fan, just to check who did u get it to install? i understand that if the fan is not install at the recommended clearance (floor to fan and blade to wall) the fan will wobber. When you switch it to speed 1, how's the wind feel? is it good or ok only?

Hi bro skylimit,

my ID installed the fan for me. Yup the fan wobbles a little bit, don't know why all KDK fans I have seen so far have this wobbling problem.

When I switch to 1, the wind feels good to me. Probably because my living room is quite small, so the fan doesn't have to be at higher speed to feel the wind.

Hi bro skylimit,

my ID installed the fan for me. Yup the fan wobbles a little bit, don't know why all KDK fans I have seen so far have this wobbling problem.

When I switch to 1, the wind feels good to me. Probably because my living room is quite small, so the fan doesn't have to be at higher speed to feel the wind.

Hi Laiwh,

even the baby fan also wobbles. I read from one post saying that there's a clearance parameters so that it will not wobbles (meaning from floor to fan and blade edge to wall) What i gather is that for V56K then necessary clearance is 2.5m away from floor and 1m away from wall but for baby fan no idea yet.

And there's a fan installer who help to install KDK fan which was recommended by some owners.

Hi Laiwh ,may i know the color of the paint in your room 2 and 3?

i like the purple effect very much

Hi I'm sorry I just saw your msg. I can't remember the colour code for the rooms -- need to check with my ID.

room 2 has two shades of purples and room 3 is apple green.

Think now is probably time to feedback on the quality and workmanship of my ID since it has been about 3months that I have moved in. Things are still as good as new. Did have some minor issue with my false ceiling that got hairline cracks about 2 months after I moved in. The hairline cracks are caused by hacking activities by my upstairs neighbour. K patched up the cracks without any questioning. Now it looks as good as new.

Other than the hairline crack, everything is good. thumbs up for K.

Think now is probably time to feedback on the quality and workmanship of my ID since it has been about 3months that I have moved in. Things are still as good as new. Did have some minor issue with my false ceiling that got hairline cracks about 2 months after I moved in. The hairline cracks are caused by hacking activities by my upstairs neighbour. K patched up the cracks without any questioning. Now it looks as good as new.

Other than the hairline crack, everything is good. thumbs up for K.

Hi, appreciate the sharing of your experience on the renovation. May I know the name of K? Would like to contact him for quote as well. Thanks in advance.