Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laiwh

Home@coral Spring

Went to CS today to meet up with the Hifi guys to collect the speaker cables and also discuss where to place the speakers and also meet up with K to confirm the lighting and power point positions.

Progress this week has been faster than we expected.

Tiling has been completed. Protection has been laid to prevent scratches

Living_rm_tile2.jpg

Living_rm_tile.jpg

Accidentally shot K...oops

oops.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kitchen Base is also up. This is a little surprise to me because I thought kitchen base will be done next week. Guess they want to finish all the wet works together.

Kitchen_cabinet_base.jpg

Washing machine base at service yard is also up

IMG_2708.jpg

Gas pipe is also up. This is our 2nd surprise because I did not arrange any appointment with Singapore Gas to do the piping. Later then found out that K arranged for the pipe installation on my behalf. Thanks K!!

Kitchen_gas_pipe.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

MBR Toilet vanity has been removed also. New one will be going up.

MBR_Toilet-1.jpg

Edited by laiwh

the tiles are glossy. I think it's the angle that i first took the pic of the tiles last time :)

oh i see.... glossy is nicer.... haiz... but i choose matt.

oh i see.... glossy is nicer.... haiz... but i choose matt.

I think glossy and matt each has their pros and cons ba..... i think matt is very nice too... :)

Hi,

Will you be able to PM me the contacto of K from Ideal House pls? I've been looking for someone since Jan.....sigh..contractor or ID prices seems to be rather closely matched. Would like to have a hassle free reno process since its already a nitemare!!!!!!!! before i even start on anything...this search is draining me.......tough doing everything solo... :~:~:~

H

Kitchen Base is also up. This is a little surprise to me because I thought kitchen base will be done next week. Guess they want to finish all the wet works together.

Kitchen_cabinet_base.jpg

Gas pipe is also up. This is our 2nd surprise because I did not arrange any appointment with Singapore Gas to do the piping. Later then found out that K arranged for the pipe installation on my behalf. Thanks K!!

Kitchen_gas_pipe.jpg

IMG_2695.jpg

MBR Toilet vanity has been removed also. New one will be going up.

MBR_Toilet-1.jpg

Old Vanity top was tucked inside the bomb shelter. Notice the roll of cable? That's the speaker cable -- 35 metre long altogether.

Hifi_cable.jpg

Hi,

Will you be able to PM me the contacto of K from Ideal House pls? I've been looking for someone since Jan.....sigh..contractor or ID prices seems to be rather closely matched. Would like to have a hassle free reno process since its already a nitemare!!!!!!!! before i even start on anything...this search is draining me.......tough doing everything solo... :~:~:~

H

i know how it feels.... doing it alone feels more difficult than when there are 2 person to discuss it together. everyone also wants hassle free reno but i think its not easy. Just bear with it for few months then you can relax..... hang in there, ok?

Hi,

H

Hi Sng28, PM-ed you.

Bought some toiletries today. Thinking of getting some corner mounted shelves, but can't be sure if those can be fitted. Will go back to check the measurements and then see if we can get one or two of those.

Here are today's harvest:

Mirror for MBR toilet

IMG_0299.jpg

Mirror for Common Toilet

IMG_0298.jpg

Shelving for MBR Toilet

IMG_0300.jpg

hi laiwh,

for the gas piping, have to arrange with Singapore Power? How much does it cost to ask them to install the piping?

bro, yes, have to arrange. I'm not sure who to arrange with cos my ID did it for me. Cost is $100, it will be charged to your monthly bill.

Hope it helps :)