Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laiwh

Home@coral Spring

Middle?? Looks very high leh... Which floor??

What condo they building there?

i'm at level 17. the condo is H20.

I think the view that I can see from my unit will not last long because HDB just released 2 more BTO projects that flank both sides where my windows are facing. :~

I guess this is inevitable because most of the new BTOs will be at fernvale and there are still a lot of empty plots around here.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
laiwh..at least ours not directly blocked..hehe

yeah...i guess that's the only consolation. At least we don't have another block directly infront of us, like how we block up coral vale :P

yeah...i guess that's the only consolation. At least we don't have another block directly infront of us, like how we block up coral vale :P

no choice lah..... in SG, as long as got empty plot of lands, sooner or later, sure got hdb or condo to be built on it.

Just like tanah merah mrt... initially i wanted to buy meadows green then heard next door, will have new condo. then now they are building another really next to the mrt.

Just gotten work schedule about 15min ago. The reno is faster than I expected. I will take less than 2 months to finish.

work_schedule.jpg

I have also updated the list of work done on the first page of this t-blog. Mainly just added another simple feature wall in MBR. The feature wall is used to cover the ugly aircon trunking.

Work will start on Friday. Good luck to me!!

Just gotten work schedule about 15min ago. The reno is faster than I expected. I will take less than 2 months to finish.

work_schedule.jpg

I have also updated the list of work done on the first page of this t-blog. Mainly just added another simple feature wall in MBR. The feature wall is used to cover the ugly aircon trunking.

Work will start on Friday. Good luck to me!!

good luck to you!! huat ah!! haha

a very familiar looking schedule.. heee

familiar schedule indeed! haa ...

my completion date is quite similar to urs too! :)

lol.... same ID company...hope our reno go smooth :D

woooooaa! when's estimated completion of ur Reno? told u liao, u complete Reno I still haven receive keys yet!haha but.... I'm happy for you la, looks like u're having a pretty smooth Reno! :)

woooooaa! when's estimated completion of ur Reno? told u liao, u complete Reno I still haven receive keys yet!haha but.... I'm happy for you la, looks like u're having a pretty smooth Reno! :)

410B is pending HDB inspection and acceptance right? should be ready very soon liao. Have you found your ID already? Can start finding and discussing with your ID liao, then when u get your keys, can straightaway start reno liao

Today is my first day of reno (and I haven't given him my first payment yet)...i think they are at my place now preparing to start. might be dropping over to take a peep...hehe...

According to the project schedule, reno should complete in 3rd week of April if everything goes smoothly.

Edited by laiwh