Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laiwh

Home@coral Spring

How can that be? Maybe my windows are small, that's why I feel that it's already very cheap. :D

We are also very satisfied with the MBR wardrobe, the outcome of the flower pattern in contrast with the black sparkling laminate is really nice

actually Jimmy is only slightly cheaper nia. So we just picked the cheaper one :P

So how's your reno going so far? i saw your reno is going quite smoothly leh.... i like his bicycle chain lock...lol.... it's so thoughtful of him to use those rubber coated one so that it won't scratch the gate.... hehe

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My pocket will start bleeding next week.

- payment for reno

- deposit for aircon

faint!!

Oh yeah... Reno is starting on 4 March instead of 8th. Also, aircon guy will come and fix the trunking on 16th, after tiling work is done.

Feels painful, but anxious to see the after-product :D

Can I ask, whether it's Jimmy or mr chew, does it incl the curtain rods? I got quote from msia which cost me 1.4k (after converting) and doesn't incl rods. I find that a bit too ex. Maybe should try Jimmy to quote??

Can I ask, whether it's Jimmy or mr chew, does it incl the curtain rods? I got quote from msia which cost me 1.4k (after converting) and doesn't incl rods. I find that a bit too ex. Maybe should try Jimmy to quote??

Hi May_dream1, you've got pm :)

Wah!! You seem very high level leh... Nice view!! :)

I'm in the middle of the block nia. This view is only temporary. Once the condo is up, I can't see anything liao :P

I'm in the middle of the block nia. This view is only temporary. Once the condo is up, I can't see anything liao :P

Middle?? Looks very high leh... Which floor??

What condo they building there?

actually Jimmy is only slightly cheaper nia. So we just picked the cheaper one :P

So how's your reno going so far? i saw your reno is going quite smoothly leh.... i like his bicycle chain lock...lol.... it's so thoughtful of him to use those rubber coated one so that it won't scratch the gate.... hehe

we went to the unit today. they are doing 2nd round painting works... feel so excited to be able to shift in nxt week.. LOL

i hope your reno journey would also be as smooth as ours! :)

we went to the unit today. they are doing 2nd round painting works... feel so excited to be able to shift in nxt week.. LOL

i hope your reno journey would also be as smooth as ours! :)

Thanks Payton, hope my reno will be as smooth as yours :)

Was at the expo furniture fair just now. We saw the bedframe that we ordered. Tried to take a shot of it cos I forgot to snap it the previous round.

photo-1.jpg

We also bought a piece of 200cm X 140cm ali baba carpet for our living room sofa area. We didn't plan to have a carpet, but don't know why we just wanted to have one at that spur of moment.

This is how it looks like:

IMG_0265.jpg

We also got a free little piece of rug. Haven't thought of what to use it for yet

IMG_0267.jpg

Was at the expo furniture fair just now. We saw the bedframe that we ordered. Tried to take a shot of it cos I forgot to snap it the previous round.

photo-1.jpg

We also bought a piece of 200cm X 140cm ali baba carpet for our living room sofa area. We didn't plan to have a carpet, but don't know why we just wanted to have one at that spur of moment.

This is how it looks like:

IMG_0265.jpg

Hihi, mind sharing how much you paid for the carpet and where you got it?

Hihi, mind sharing how much you paid for the carpet and where you got it?

We bought it at the funiture show at expo for $500. The merchant's name is called Gabbeh Carpet. According to their namecard, they have showrooms at Le Meridien and Furniture Mall at Beach Rd. Honestly I know nothing about carpets, so we don't even know whether this store is good or not or whether we got chopped by the sales people. Never do any research on it.