Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
laiwh

Home@coral Spring

410B is pending HDB inspection and acceptance right? should be ready very soon liao. Have you found your ID already? Can start finding and discussing with your ID liao, then when u get your keys, can straightaway start reno liao

Today is my first day of reno (and I haven't given him my first payment yet)...i think they are at my place now preparing to start. might be dropping over to take a peep...hehe...

According to the project schedule, reno should complete in 3rd week of April if everything goes smoothly.

Congrats on the start of your reno.... can be quite exciting!! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm in the middle of the block nia. This view is only temporary. Once the condo is up, I can't see anything liao :P

huh? they building condo there?

btw can see my block from yr window

wave wave!

huh? they building condo there?

btw can see my block from yr window

wave wave!

hey bro froggy...yup...i can see your block from my window.... the condo will be just beside the river

hey bro froggy...yup...i can see your block from my window.... the condo will be just beside the river

you mean H2O? But I thought that one further down?

aiya, i sis lah

you mean H2O? But I thought that one further down?

aiya, i sis lah

oops sorry sis, my apologies.

yup...it's a bit further down, but it will be about 25 storeys high too...so it will block my view of the river... lol :P

410B is pending HDB inspection and acceptance right? should be ready very soon liao. Have you found your ID already? Can start finding and discussing with your ID liao, then when u get your keys, can straightaway start reno liao

Today is my first day of reno (and I haven't given him my first payment yet)...i think they are at my place now preparing to start. might be dropping over to take a peep...hehe...

According to the project schedule, reno should complete in 3rd week of April if everything goes smoothly.

We haven la now my workplace very busy.. Work till midnight sumtime... No tome to sleep n spend time withy daughter, let alone find id! Haha 2 more weeks then will actively find id or contractor... Got everything in mind on wat we want alr... But yet to get quotation n meet up with anyone due to busy schedule for next 2 weeks. btw can u pm me mr. K's contact?

Btw did u get the complimentary free air con from ideal house based on package?

yup...it's a bit further down, but it will be about 25 storeys high too...so it will block my view of the river... lol :P

It's ok, dun be sad coz my unit is very blocked 410b inside unit facing 410c. Haha

Edited by ml08576

It's ok, dun be sad coz my unit is very blocked 410b inside unit facing 410c. Haha

which one is 410b. the one right next to pei hwa or behind 410a looking from the main road?

btw very curious - each time we walk past, my hubby and myself cannot help talking about the windows. Is the centre portion a fixed panel or can open?

be consoled - at least you stll hve some view. Imagine those blocks that are really sandwiched in between other blocks

which one is 410b. the one right next to pei hwa or behind 410a looking from the main road?

btw very curious - each time we walk past, my hubby and myself cannot help talking about the windows. Is the centre portion a fixed panel or can open?

410b is next to minds, right infront of coral vale. My unit nt facing any scenery but 410c n 411a units.... For other views will need to take keys then know...

Ya centre panel is fixed there de :( cannot be open, remOved or replaced...

actually there r 2 screws on the outer side of the panel.... if u can get those screws out, the panel can be slided. The challenging part is how to get your 2 hands out of that unslidable grille and unscrew them without the risk of dropping the screwdriver all the way down :P

First day of Reno today. Hacking of living room tiles was the first task. It is really very nice of him to check with me what time he can start work because he knows that we observe the date and time to 动土. He also asked us on the previous night whether we are excited about starting reno..haha. It is these little gestures that set him apart from other IDs, and we really appreciate all these.

As we were at work the whole day, we could only go down to take a peep after work. It was about 7pm by the time we reached. The workers have already knocked off. The doors were properly locked up with K's chain lock.

Work permit has been dutifully pinned on the main door

IMG_2679a.jpg

Room floorings have been laid with protective sheets to prevent damage

IMG_2675.jpg

They brought so much protective sheets and are stored in one of the rooms

IMG_2677.jpg

Main door and other doors have also been properly protected

IMG_2674.jpg

The war zone. Hacking has finished. We should see tiles being laid next week.

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg

All their barang barangs are neatly tucked at one side before knocking off for the day

IMG_2680.jpg

Kudos to you, K!! :good::drunk:

actually there r 2 screws on the outer side of the panel.... if u can get those screws out, the panel can be slided. The challenging part is how to get your 2 hands out of that unslidable grille and unscrew them without the risk of dropping the screwdriver all the way down :P

ooo sounds challenging indeed. You tried?