Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

LOL my hubby will scream if i have so many bottles~ :lol: anyway, good to streamline cos it's difficult to manage so many bottles, it also means more things to clean (can't stand the sight of those bottles that got dirty by sitting around for too long hahaha)~ now have to restrict myself to 2 types of shampoo only :P things that i use only once a week, gotta dry the bottles/containers and keep them away in drawers in bedroom.

i practice my balancing when exfoliating legs... Pilate helps hahahaha~ :lol:

as for mask... i have to get out of the bathroom totally cos really can't afford to waste that 20~30 mins sitting/relaxing (sometimes that 20 mins is enough for me to prepare a soup~ :P)

my sis and bro also screamed at me when they saw all the bottles in my toilet. but its my toilet, they got no say... hehehe.. for you, no choice lah. you sharing with your hubby... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wah, May, putting a seater in the bathroom, think so far, you are the only one here? :P But it's a very GOOD idea. You know ladies lar, need to put conditioner, mask, soak feet, all this takes time. How abt a magazine rack too? :P

Wah, May, putting a seater in the bathroom, think so far, you are the only one here? :P But it's a very GOOD idea. You know ladies lar, need to put conditioner, mask, soak feet, all this takes time. How abt a magazine rack too? :P

There actually will be one in the bathroom... For um, passing time. :D

we do have quite a few things in common... hahahaha.... i don't have so many shampoos though... abt 3 types, those for daily use, once a week use x2, then conditioner x2, facial wash x2, facial scrub x1, make up remover x2, body cleanser x2, mouth wash, toothpaste, shaving cream, after shaving cream, hair mask, hand soap, body scrub, body salt..... exactly 20 bottles!! hahahah.... and the thing is, i use them at least once a week... some i use daily.... morning i use different body cleanser, and at night i use different... the same for facial wash too. so to limit them to less bottles, doesn't seem possble. :(

that is why i ask the tiler to make the seat for me.... so that i can sit down to enjoy my rain shower + putting mask + exfoliate my feet.....

so the seater is a good idea? :good:

Definitely, I sooooo wanted one, but couldn't because of space constraint. :( Same here, there are weekly stuff, day/night stuff, daily stuff... :P This was previously my shower area (all mine) and the glass shelf collapsed!

3178531364_7296b9af16.jpg

I may have a bench in the bathroom itself so I can 1) move it into the shower and sit on it should I be exfloliating 2) move it to the shower and sit on it to enjoy 30min-long rainshowers 3) sit on it and read magazines when applying hair mask/body mask and cannot afford to sit anywhere else because I would leave clay/mud everywhere 4) Do aqua step aerobics? Haha, I just simply love the look of a bench in a bathroom!

So envious!

-Ely

Am i the only one?? I am not sure leh.... but that was in my mind all these time to have this. hate to sit on the toilet bowl when i need to exfoliate my feet.... hhehehehe.....

Magazine racks? might think abt it... but nowadays i usually read my iphone instead of mag... hehehehe...

Definitely, I sooooo wanted one, but couldn't because of space constraint. :( Same here, there are weekly stuff, day/night stuff, daily stuff... :P This was previously my shower area (all mine) and the glass shelf collapsed!

I may have a bench in the bathroom itself so I can 1) move it into the shower and sit on it should I be exfloliating 2) move it to the shower and sit on it to enjoy 30min-long rainshowers 3) sit on it and read magazines when applying hair mask/body mask and cannot afford to sit anywhere else because I would leave clay/mud everywhere 4) Do aqua step aerobics? Haha, I just simply love the look of a bench in a bathroom!

So envious!

-Ely

i am scared of the glass shelf will collapse too... that's why i have to think hard on what to do to have shelves. So finally decided on this.... i think the shelf is quite nice and the tiler says even if i want to sit on it also can... hahahaha.... so i think its quite sturdy!!

Ely, again i don't believe your big toilet cannot fit in a seater.... hahaaah......

we do have quite a few things in common... hahahaha.... i don't have so many shampoos though... abt 3 types, those for daily use, once a week use x2, then conditioner x2, facial wash x2, facial scrub x1, make up remover x2, body cleanser x2, mouth wash, toothpaste, shaving cream, after shaving cream, hair mask, hand soap, body scrub, body salt..... exactly 20 bottles!! hahahah.... and the thing is, i use them at least once a week... some i use daily.... morning i use different body cleanser, and at night i use different... the same for facial wash too. so to limit them to less bottles, doesn't seem possble. :(

that is why i ask the tiler to make the seat for me.... so that i can sit down to enjoy my rain shower + putting mask + exfoliate my feet.....

my sis and bro also screamed at me when they saw all the bottles in my toilet. but its my toilet, they got no say... hehehe.. for you, no choice lah. you sharing with your hubby... :)

LOL... ya lor no choice since i'm sharing with someone else :P even weekly stuff i'm putting them out of toilet (else the co-owner of the toilets will complain :P). so in toilet now i have the following:

2x shampoo, 1x conditioner, 1x hair mask, 1x make-up remover, 1x facial wash, 1x body scrub.

things like facial scrub, facial mask etc that are used once a week are duly stored away into cupboards in MBR :rolleyes:

my frens got comic books in their bathrooms~ :lol:

LOL... ya lor no choice since i'm sharing with someone else :P even weekly stuff i'm putting them out of toilet (else the co-owner of the toilets will complain :P). so in toilet now i have the following:

2x shampoo, 1x conditioner, 1x hair mask, 1x make-up remover, 1x facial wash, 1x body scrub.

things like facial scrub, facial mask etc that are used once a week are duly stored away into cupboards in MBR :rolleyes:

if i put outside of the toilet, i sure to forget to use it..... that is why i need it to be inside the toilet so that i can look at it in the face then only i will use it.... lazy and forgetful so better to have it stare at me all the time.

:P

HEY GALS !!!!!!!!!! STOP STOP..... Later wife read this she also want Seater in Bathroom :o

Edited by Kobelala

HEY GALS !!!!!!!!!! STOP STOP..... Later wife read this she also want Seater in Bathroom :o

if yr wife wants it, then let her have it. its a good idea anyway.... heheheeh.... :P

if i put outside of the toilet, i sure to forget to use it..... that is why i need it to be inside the toilet so that i can look at it in the face then only i will use it.... lazy and forgetful so better to have it stare at me all the time.

:P

wahahahaha i get what you mean~ :lol: does a glass cabinet help? hahahaha

i give you a cheap alternative: get a plastic stool from Daiso, $2 only. tell her this is Japanese hot spring style :sport-smiley-004:

i give you a cheap alternative: get a plastic stool from Daiso, $2 only. tell her this is Japanese hot spring style :sport-smiley-004:

that's what my wife told me... "just get a plastic stool la...", when i told her i want to have a bench in the bathroom... :(

gd to sit down, read magazine... and soak tired feet in hot water... :P

that's what my wife told me... "just get a plastic stool la...", when i told her i want to have a bench in the bathroom... :(

for best results, look for those stool with one big hole in the middle one... for water to drain out effectively... exactly like those in Japanese hot spring hahahahaha~ :lol:

for best results, look for those stool with one big hole in the middle one... for water to drain out effectively... exactly like those in Japanese hot spring hahahahaha~ :lol:

plastic stool and bench made from the same tiles as your toilet have a lot of different leh..... but depends on how much your contractor going to charge you for the bench lah..... for mine, he charging me $240 which i think its quite ok.

huh? got stool that have a big hole? i imagine those stool for elderly that cannot squat down so put those stool with hole for ahhemm.... to do "big" biz only leh... hehehe....

wahahahaha i get what you mean~ :lol: does a glass cabinet help? hahahaha

glass cabinet?? hhmm..... more things for me to clean? hehehehe.... i think if can, i will ask the tiler to make another shelf for me. ;)

RENOVATION DAY 12 : PICTURES

As promised earlier, today is the day where they installed windows for my flat. I am amazed that it took them such a short time to dismantle the old windows and put up the new ones. :)

Windowscollage.jpg

Also on saturday, the tiler also did the common toilet flooring..... realised its really done very well..... like the grey flooring.... was a bit afraid it might be a bit too dark but now, looking at it, doesn't seem dark at all. :)

CTfloordone.jpg

Very satisfied at the moment and happy that the new tiles are finally here. Tmr onwards, they will do the floor tiles. Can't wait to see everything done up for the flooring.....