Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

actually my block is blocked by blk 44 but then dont know why still so noisy..

like getting more and more noisy

ehh need to apply for permit change the glass panels.. but then hor my 3m film and invisibible grilles all gone like that

blocked by blk 44 still so noisy?? hhmmm... how come? better don't change then if your 3m film and invisible grilles will be gone.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
blocked by blk 44 still so noisy?? hhmmm... how come? better don't change then if your 3m film and invisible grilles will be gone.

my eyes going like that everyday @_@ seeing stars

:P

well see maybe get thicker curtains .. or last straw use ear plugs

Edited by reglxt

really?? hahhaha... a bit plain leh... maybe more soothing.... well, will know when everything are done. Difficult to judge by itself.. :)

did you see the photo of "pls tear here" wall??

i saw already la hahaha

then like that i must wait abit more.. been staying here since before CNY :P

by the way, i think i need to do sound proofing for my windows.. abit noisy ..cannot slp at night ..

the noise is from traffic? sigh that's bad :(

my place is very noisy too. traffic + MRT. thank God i'm a very heavy sleeper so no problem (yet)....

my eyes going like that everyday @_@ seeing stars

:P

well see maybe get thicker curtains .. or last straw use ear plugs

that is not good... get thicker curtains and on aircon? you are a light sleeper huh? Just like me.... a little bit of noise only, i will not be able to rest well.

Wow, we're all shorties then! Maybe that's why they have such high heels... :D

-Ely

yea and that's why i have quite a few pairs of high heels too! :lol:

used to have 4 inches high heels but nowadays, i think age is catching up, cannot wear so high anymore. :(

RENOVATION DAY 9

For the past 2 days, there are no work being done at my flat. I am getting a bit worried that the work might not finish on schedule. No choice as HDB only approved the hacking of my bedroom walls on Monday. So, my contractor have to arrange the hackers to come today.

During lunch time, i went to have a look. Its locked and there was no one inside the flat. Then lo and behold, the walls are gone!!! just within 4 hours, everything is gone and cleared!! no wonder there was no one around.

Took some photos but will only update tonight when i go home. :sport-smiley-004:

Now it looks like my new bedroom going to be as big as i wanted it to be... :dancingqueen:

RENOVATION DAY 9

For the past 2 days, there are no work being done at my flat. I am getting a bit worried that the work might not finish on schedule. No choice as HDB only approved the hacking of my bedroom walls on Monday. So, my contractor have to arrange the hackers to come today.

During lunch time, i went to have a look. Its locked and there was no one inside the flat. Then lo and behold, the walls are gone!!! just within 4 hours, everything is gone and cleared!! no wonder there was no one around.

Took some photos but will only update tonight when i go home. :sport-smiley-004:

Now it looks like my new bedroom going to be as big as i wanted it to be... :dancingqueen:

Shiok!

Fast too! :)

tmr doing tilings, weekend let tiles settle.

Next week going start on false ceilings and such?

Seems will be on time de. :):thumbs up:

Shiok!

Fast too! :)

tmr doing tilings, weekend let tiles settle.

Next week going start on false ceilings and such?

Seems will be on time de. :):thumbs up:

my contractor says the tiling need 1 week cos its very big area although i don't think so lah. i hope he will ask the person to come do plastering next week.. maybe thurs or so...

I felt best way for sound proofing will b doing a double glaze window...However, I heard it will b costly..

I have seen people doing double glaze windows and it totally block out all the noise..Do try and feedback if there are other better alternatives...

PICTURES OF HACKED MASTER BEDROOM

This is the most difficult part of getting my dream home. Everything was smooth until trying to get approval to hack my bedroom walls. I need to extend the bedroom into the living so that my bedroom will be bigger. Just enough to fit my walk in wardrobe plus a big bed....

Even though the 1st application was sent in on 21st feb, only get approved on 28th Mar. That is after 5 weeks and 3 times of application. Still thank God that it was finally approved and today, i finally can see the hacked bedroom.

MBRhacked.jpg

Does it look big?? hehehe.... :wub:

This is the most difficult part of getting my dream home. Everything was smooth until trying to get approval to hack my bedroom walls. I need to extend the bedroom into the living so that my bedroom will be bigger. Just enough to fit my walk in wardrobe plus a big bed....

Even though the 1st application was sent in on 21st feb, only get approved on 28th Mar. That is after 5 weeks and 3 times of application. Still thank God that it was finally approved and today, i finally can see the hacked bedroom.

MBRhacked.jpg

SUPER BIG LA... LOL... :D

MBRhacked.jpg

OMG ENORMOUS!! I swear it's bigger than mine! Bleh. No wonder you have huge wardrobe haha!

-Ely