Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

If I drink then only really tiny bit.... Can't even finish a glass of wine. Usually half glass I need to go to bed or vomit already.

But if with food then mostly the alcohol are gone? Not sure leh.... Hehe....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ice cream making

There are so many good bakers in RT, i decided to try something different. Ice cream is always my favourite. So, this whole week i have been trying different flavours. Here are photos:

SAM_0372.jpg

those in 3 are : blueberries ice cream, rock melon nice cream and mocha ice cream.

Which one taste nicest? Hhhhmm.... i think my favourite is ...... :dribble::dribble:

durianicecream.jpg

can you see what flavour is this? :notti:

Oh GOSH :jawdrop: This is so tempting :bangwall:

How much is the ice cream maker? Is it easy to make?

Before the arrival of baby, we used to open bottles... Now...I think it is a luxury if I get a chance to taste just one shot of tequila Those were the days.... :yamseng:

friend78..kekekeke in another word are you saying the baby come after lots of open bottles :notti: ..careful not to open too many nowadays :drunk:

Anyway..I'm just joking :P

friend78..kekekeke in another word are you saying the baby come after lots of open bottles :notti: ..careful not to open too many nowadays :drunk:

Anyway..I'm just joking :P

Niah....I have been married for almost 10 years before the birth of my prince... So not the act of the bottles...:sport-smiley-004: It's a gift from god :thumbs up:

Niah....I have been married for almost 10 years before the birth of my prince... So not the act of the bottles...:sport-smiley-004: It's a gift from god :thumbs up:

What?? You been married for so long?  means u get married even before u turn 21??

Oh GOSH :jawdrop: This is so tempting :bangwall:

How much is the ice cream maker? Is it easy to make?

I got it for abt 100 buy I know someone else here got it during taka sales for around 90?? Can't really remember... Hehe....

It's quite simple.... Just trial and error!! But durian with anything is just delicious anyway. Can't go wrong!

bro, yesterday i received a flyer stuck at my house gate, from those wine collector (wine karung guni? :P) that pays you for old wine.... maybe you can try those? ;)

i also received. those pay really peanuts for each bottle. they will offer way less than 50% of what u would have to pay outside for 1 bottle.

Wah... Can't believe you were married for more than 10 years!

Then I shd give credit to the skincare products I'm using... :thumbs up:

What?? You been married for so long?  means u get married even before u turn 21??

Aiyoh... Sis, u accountant leh... U shd know my age lah... Where got before 21 when I'm married leh? But both of u certainly made my day! :sport-smiley-018: People study, I dating mah....If plus dating..then it's 15 years! :jawdrop:

i also received. those pay really peanuts for each bottle. they will offer way less than 50% of what u would have to pay outside for 1 bottle.

Oh really? I thought they pays quite well.

Then who u going to sell to?

Aiyoh... Sis, u accountant leh... U shd know my age lah... Where got before 21 when I'm married leh? But both of u certainly made my day! :sport-smiley-018: People study, I dating mah....If plus dating..then it's 15 years! :jawdrop:

Ya loh, what skincare u use? I want to use the same!!

I know lah, just don't want to make it obvious to ppl yr real age. Haha.... :)

Friends78...looks like both of us same..people study we dating kekeke..just that I date longer than got married.. Been married for 7yrs now and in love with hubby for 18yrs and still growing strong :drunk:

depends on what is your objective mah... if you just wanna get rid of them, even a small sum is better than nothing :P

Friends78...looks like both of us same..people study we dating kekeke..just that I date longer than got married.. Been married for 7yrs now and in love with hubby for 18yrs and still growing strong :drunk:

wah... 15 and 18 yrs sound really like a long time! :o

Ya loh, what skincare u use? I want to use the same!!

I know lah, just don't want to make it obvious to ppl yr real age. Haha.... :)

aiyo she already "published" her age mah................... (long-lost sis, please don't beat me up :lol:)

aiyo she already "published" her age mah................... (long-lost sis, please don't beat me up :lol:)

Long-lost sis, u win liao... I must change my userid!!!