Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hello! I'm back! Guys, The durian chiffon cake is d.a.m.n nice! I'm the lucky neighbour who stays quite near May_dream who got the privilege to taste the cake! And the sweetest thing that May did is... She actually delivered it to my doorstep around midnight just to let me taste it! So touched right?

aiyoh, where got midnight? it was only 10plus loh.... hahaaha.... and i managed to reach home before 11pm leh. hehehehe.... so its not midnight lah....

the 2nd time i made it, too much durian then its a bit heavy. i think i will try again and this time really have to write down the recipe to share with everyone. :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Aiyooooooooooooooooooo mei mei mai angwree i m here liao!!! sport-smiley-004.gif

Actually I did visit yr blog lah, but in the office, somehow i can't see the pics you posted in yr blog, some of the pics in other blogs as well.. really weird..

oh my goodness.. looks so yummilicious!!!! dribble.gif

And here is the link to the lemon drizzle cakes recipes http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1272635/lemon-drizzle-cakes

I actually make 24 medium sized muffins out of this... haha be mindful abt how much u spoon the 'drizzle' on top, i only drizzle very little coz i dont like the cakes too sweet..

Faster move to woodlands and be my neighbour lah... hahahahah

Huh? I just moved here leh. And near town better leh... So u move here lah. Hehe...

Some office block some websites that's why cannot view. My office also.... Hehe.... But how u know I am younger than u? I could be older loh. But happy u come my blog....

Huh? I just moved here leh. And near town better leh... So u move here lah. Hehe...

Some office block some websites that's why cannot view. My office also.... Hehe.... But how u know I am younger than u? I could be older loh. But happy u come my blog....

Since you gave me a furious.gif.. i made u happy by calling u mei mei loh wahahahhahahahaha how old r u ar mei mei sport-smiley-004.gif?

Since you gave me a furious.gif.. i made u happy by calling u mei mei loh wahahahhahahahaha how old r u ar mei mei sport-smiley-004.gif?

Ah.... Calling me mei mei doesn't mean will be happy. I will be happy if u come my blog more often and chit chat.

Cannot tell everyone my age lah.... But I am able to buy single scheme flat even before the allowed minimum age. Hehe....

Ah.... Calling me mei mei doesn't mean will be happy. I will be happy if u come my blog more often and chit chat.

Cannot tell everyone my age lah.... But I am able to buy single scheme flat even before the allowed minimum age. Hehe....

hahaha since its a secret, I shall not pry further :P I bought mine under single scheme too rolleyes.gif

hahaha since its a secret, I shall not pry further :P I bought mine under single scheme too rolleyes.gif

Haha.... We are in same position then. When want to meet for sharing baking tips?

meet and bake together! haa...

ya ya.... since one at woodlands, one at yishun and myself here at BK, then i think going north will be a better choice for us to meet?

Marshy would be interested but she seem busy recently...

ya ya.... since one at woodlands, one at yishun and myself here at BK, then i think going north will be a better choice for us to meet?

Marshy would be interested but she seem busy recently...

Hehehehehe can ar ... but I am still novice at baking... baking from following recipes wahahahaha .. i saw yr ice cream making.. the machine so d-a-m-n cute!!!!!

Hehehehehe can ar ... but I am still novice at baking... baking from following recipes wahahahaha .. i saw yr ice cream making.. the machine so d-a-m-n cute!!!!!

I also novice.... Never bake before until 2-3 weeks ago. So we learn together loh. Hehe....