Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I didn't see any feature in the Sunday papers? ><

Did I so blindly miss it? I flipped through the whole thing like 5 times omg!

- Ely

Hi Ely, sorry to have waste your time flipping the papers:) it's mine that was supposed to be featured but don't know y it didn't leh... Maybe got chopped off last min cos they find it uninteresting.. perhaps? Anyway, I didn't check with them again as hubby doesn't really like it since I accepted the ST invitation. He's quite private and find it a chore to have the photographer over, posing for pictures and cleaning the place too... Cingseu, u guess it correctly!!!

Haha Ely, I did the same. Not 5 times but I think at least 3 thinking that I prob missed it the 1st 2 times. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Omg... all these reno blogs turned into food blogs are bad for late night reading. Suddenly feel hungry n wanna eat chocolate ice cream. Arghh... :wacko:

yes, i wan see picture of ice-cream!!!

Ok.... Tonight shall take pic of it. I would say the ice cream not haagan daz standard but better than those you buy from supermarkets. Hehe.....

You go holiday?? My job search doesn't come out with anything. So sad....

nope i didn't go holiday... just that i was away in another office for meeting from morning till evening, no internet no computer etc... even throughout the weekends :jawdrop:

now that i am back to my own office, i dun have time to come and chit chat~ :bangwall:

oh.... continue to look around~ hope you can find a good one soon! :)

Marshy kept disappearing and re-appearing :P

ya lor.... very tired recently nia, plus i was sick for whole of last week..... :(

Seem like everyone are baking so I tried something different. For the past 3 nights I have been making ice cream. Firstly I did blueberries ice cream, then I made rock melon ice cream and today I made mocha ice cream!!!

All taste delicious!! Yummy!!

ooooo i always love rock melon ice cream!!! :dribble:

Hi Ely, sorry to have waste your time flipping the papers:) it's mine that was supposed to be featured but don't know y it didn't leh... Maybe got chopped off last min cos they find it uninteresting.. perhaps? Anyway, I didn't check with them again as hubby doesn't really like it since I accepted the ST invitation. He's quite private and find it a chore to have the photographer over, posing for pictures and cleaning the place too... Cingseu, u guess it correctly!!!

LOL sounds like my hubby... that time he said he doesn't mind the reporters coming provided they dun take photos of us, then it's like no point to feature us rite~ :lol:

Oh, don't apologise friends78. I feel for you!! Imagine the cleaning and prepping and having strangers move your stuff about and plug in crazy lights and staging opened books, strewn pillows, crockery with napkin rings and silverware and half-filled pitchers of lemonade etc. Ugh! All THAT for nothing??

They archive it, and may publish it later when there's space - they didn't pass you over for someone else's apartment, just that the whole "space" section was cut due to space constraints so they'll inform you again when they can run it. It also saves them the time and effort to go photograph and write up another place. I'm sure your place will be featured in time! :)

Also, a huge congrats on being chosen to be featured! It means your place is definitely not uninteresting! :):wub:

- Ely

nope i didn't go holiday... just that i was away in another office for meeting from morning till evening, no internet no computer etc... even throughout the weekends :jawdrop:

now that i am back to my own office, i dun have time to come and chit chat~ :bangwall:

ya lor.... very tired recently nia, plus i was sick for whole of last week..... :(

LOL sounds like my hubby... that time he said he doesn't mind the reporters coming provided they dun take photos of us, then it's like no point to feature us rite~ :lol:

Oooh, Houdini Marsh! :P

Feel better soon k? Glad to see that you're back!

The Husband and I are the same - we're so private that we wouldn't even our place featured (not that we were invited~) much lest, having our pictures in the paper ugh.

- Ely

just that the whole "space" section was cut due to space constraints

this sounds interesting... haha :lol:

Oooh, Houdini Marsh! :P

Feel better soon k? Glad to see that you're back!

The Husband and I are the same - we're so private that we wouldn't even our place featured (not that we were invited~) much lest, having our pictures in the paper ugh.

- Ely

Thanks for your concern... still sniffing but definitely much better than last week~ :) and there are so many new pages in your thread! i am still reading! and dunno why i can't see most of the photos?? :(

this sounds interesting... haha :lol:

Thanks for your concern... still sniffing but definitely much better than last week~ :) and there are so many new pages in your thread! i am still reading! and dunno why i can't see most of the photos?? :(

Hmm, odd, it shows up on my page, except for some which I changed permission settings and moved them to different sets. Let me know which page you can't view pics of :)

- Ely

Hello marshy, must have been a long few weeks when you having meetings morning till night. Must also take care of your health. 

Ok, next time will prepare that when we next meet. The oak melon ice cream taste really good.... So sweet and yummy!!

Sorry Ely, no bunch of ppl coming with big spot lights, weird crockery or silverwares and strew of magazines. Just a person that come and take photos that are worse than simon. Nothing fantastic at all..... But I am sure friends78 place will be published soon.