Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Dont worry, some ppl still very blur so not a problem. :)

kekeke..Sis May, u so cute... Anyway Friends78 like what Sis May say...dont worry, I'm also the same age as you (if I guess correctly and not blur laa) We still young you know :drunk:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kekeke..Sis May, u so cute... Anyway Friends78 like what Sis May say...dont worry, I'm also the same age as you (if I guess correctly and not blur laa) We still young you know :drunk:

Somehow I sense that there is an on-going conspiracy between u guys who took turns to higlight my age! 8|

You are young lah, not me. Cos u are married with kids... I am still single so too old to get married already.

You are young lah, not me. Cos u are married with kids... I am still single so too old to get married already.

its never too old lor ... :)

Sis May don't say like tt laaaa....where got old. Age is just a number..Matured is the best description..kekeke.. as long as young at heart is good enough and most important thing is our health..tio bo?

waaaa any recipe for making ice cream!! sounds cool!! healthy without the eggs..i like fruity ones!!

Recipe? I dont have leh. Just put in whatever fruits u like, with sugar and double cream/whipping cream then put into the machine. The machine instruction booklet have simple recipes..maybe I can copy that for u. But i don't look at it. I just mix the fruits with sugar to the level I like then add cream to the level I like. Haha....

Hi~~~ what a nice ice cream maker~~ May i know which brand? And how much? I keen to buy a ice cream maker.

It's kenwood brand. Pls look at the top few posts, I stated the price.

Sis May don't say like tt laaaa....where got old. Age is just a number..Matured is the best description..kekeke.. as long as young at heart is good enough and most important thing is our health..tio bo?

No lah, I dont believe age is just a number. It's really how your body is. Old Liao means old lah... No point saying otherwise. Hehe.... I am happy as it is cos it's the fact of life. Old Liao cannot have babies already mah... How to say not old?  don't worry i am still the happy girl which u will meet on your house warming. Haha....

Ya lor, I am mae29 but ..... :(

Sister Lady_R

Agree agree! If want to say old, , then I must go hiding already! I think I'm the oldest member here :(

Sister May

Don't say like that leh? You are still so much younger than me, and single! Unlike me, guy come to me get 3 free!! :lol:

Aiyoh... whether single or married...as long as one lives his/her life to the fullest... that's what matters! Fate this kind of thing very hard to say wan... it often happens when one least expects it... :thumbs up:

No lah, I dont believe age is just a number. It's really how your body is. Old Liao means old lah... No point saying otherwise. Hehe.... I am happy as it is cos it's the fact of life. Old Liao cannot have babies already mah... How to say not old?

I have friends who gave birth in early forties hor cos they married late... Fann Wong also trying now mah... she also close to 40 liao...

don't worry i am still the happy girl which u will meet on your house warming. Haha....

That's the right attitude! :yamseng:

Sister Lady_R

Agree agree! If want to say old, , then I must go hiding already! I think I'm the oldest member here :(

All not old! Whoever dares to say we are old will kenan 8|