Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
angry about species

Never Buy Furniture In Species In Furniture Mall

we bought a Brasil Cow leather from Species home Furniture, level 3 in Furniture Mall. It cost 3k, the furniture Mall support 1k as "star buy", so we spend 2k.

when the sofa arrived, it is a PU sofa. PU is polyurethane, a kind of plastic.

how bad they are, they show cow leather in the shop, and deliver PU plastic !!!!!!!

the worst is, the manager is rude and refused to refund!!!!

Never buy any furniture in Species home furniture

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did u report the matter to CASE? Does it come with any warranty?

What's written in your invoice?

If it doesn't say anything about "leather" in the description, then chances r, u've been ripped off.

But did u get to view & test the actual sofa which I reckon should be on display for testing & trying out by customers?

For the price u're paying, it ought to be leather of reasonable quality. Little Wode a Wingtai building's leather products r around that price range & comes with warranty.

One of my brother inlaws also bought a so-called leather sofa set from a furniture mall but received an item of the same colour with different texture; and he wasn't able to pursue the matter becox the invoice doesn't indicate that he was paying for a "leather" product.

Edited by edenstrauss

we bought a Brasil Cow leather from Species home Furniture, level 3 in Furniture Mall. It cost 3k, the furniture Mall support 1k as "star buy", so we spend 2k.

when the sofa arrived, it is a PU sofa. PU is polyurethane, a kind of plastic.

how bad they are, they show cow leather in the shop, and deliver PU plastic !!!!!!!

the worst is, the manager is rude and refused to refund!!!!

Never buy any furniture in Species home furniture

By the way , how you know is PU leather ? Because i also buy from them a sofa set.Price about $2k plus using for almost 3years now!!!?? I also buy same brazil leather with you but so far i never face any problem about the leather.Since you say u buy a brazil cow leather from species.Why suddenly you say is a PU leather ??? :unsure:

By the way , how you know is PU leather ? Because i also buy from them a sofa set.Price about $2k plus using for almost 3years now!!!?? I also buy same brazil leather with you but so far i never face any problem about the leather.Since you say u buy a brazil cow leather from species.Why suddenly you say is a PU leather ??? :unsure:

Good question. How does angry know it is PU? The other question is how does VeiVei know it is not PU.

Edited by SamTheMan

My Sofa from Species is 5 months old and is leaking temite like wood dust.

I am panicking we paid 3K for it .It is leather and came to us in MArch this year.

Furniture mall at beach road has shut down and none of the numbers on the invoice seem to be working.The website is non existent.I dont know what to do ????

i bought a glass table, the sales guy says its crystal glass top but when it came it looks like normal glass with the greenish look against a white base....worst is i cant remember how the glass look like when i was at the furniture fair at expo. was hoping they exhibit again but havent seen them around in expo since july.