Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bk888

Good Books On Flying Stars To Recommend?

After I came back from Phuket, my whole family has been hit by a pesky flu bug which doesn't want to go away.

Brought my children to KK, to paediatrician, go temple pray pray etc... this thingy went on for two weeks.

And when my children finally recovered, it is the adult's turn. Sianz!

Someone in this forum [or other forum] mentioned about the efficacy of the flying stars method as a quick fix to

this problem. I am sold by the idea and want to pick up the skill but not sure how to start.

Any recommendations?

Edited by bk888

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Sorry to hear this.

Fell sick - get doctor's advise. When young, I used to brought by late mom to temple to ask for "老爷符", then drank 老爷符水 at home.

To prevent fall sick - equip oneslef with bio knowledge.

Now half a doctor liao - most of the time, prescribed medicine for my own when feel the bio-body "something wrong".

Know only a little abt XKFX, like bazi, it stresses "time" & "space", found following things "???"

- ground breaking (T.O.P too late liao) date for property to be known, if not, all calculation wrong.

- 20 x 9 =180 years concept ??? Smart alex defined???

- The flying "path" ??? Smart guy defined.???

- Mapped the luoshu(look like tortise shell) & bagua together??? and get the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9. Bagua has only 1-8 leh. It was, Luoshu was intepreted(read) from a old, giant tortise's shell in the river. Go & read the story of how Luoshu, Hetu & bagua were "formulated".

- So many colors, white, purpule the best, yellow, blue. Try to understand WHY assigne these color to specific stars.

Note:

There are a few XK(星空) methodology, flying star(FX,飞星)is one of them ONLY hor.

After I came back from Phuket, my whole family has been hit by a pesky flu bug which doesn't want to go away.

Brought my children to KK, to paediatrician, go temple pray pray etc... this thingy went on for two weeks.

Someone in this forum [or other forum] mentioned about the efficacy of the flying stars method as a quick fix to

this problem. I am sold by the idea and want to pick up the skill but not sure how to start.

Any recommendations?

Any recommendations?

Hi, bk888

I guess you are referring to Sickness Star 2 Black. From Dec 7 to Jan 5 2011, monthly flying star 2 resides at NW sector of the house. Place some metals (pewter ware, medals, dumbbell, etc) in that location (either macro & micro level) to suppress the negative star 2.

If it is serious, then cure also monthly star 5 Yellow, the same method. 5 Yellow resides at South sector in December.

My master Joey Yap had written a book entitled "PURE FENG SHUI" and you can read up at MPH bookstores. Good guides & solutions to some common problems & situation (health, wealth, relationship).

Any recommendations?

How come you didn't ask your master why done feng shui then sick until like that?

Flying stars are easy to pick up but not easy to apply because a lot of times it doesn't work. Just get a LT or JP book and you are on the way to stardom.

When it doesn't work, try attending their intermediate....then advance....then master courses to see it work....and when still doesn't work.....they got some more courses.

Their books are just the beginning to more confusion.

Flying stars are easy to pick up but not easy to apply because a lot of times it doesn't work. Just get a LT or JP book and you are on the way to stardom.

When it doesn't work, try attending their intermediate....then advance....then master courses to see it work....and when still doesn't work.....they got some more courses.

Their books are just the beginning to more confusion.

Ivy, you are tio lah.

How come you didn't ask your master why done feng shui then sick until like that?

I've not had annual audits since 2004.

I guess it's probably a good time to start.

My master Joey Yap had written a book entitled "PURE FENG SHUI" and you can read up at MPH bookstores. Good guides & solutions to some common problems & situation (health, wealth, relationship).

Thank you, Mae. I'll take a look.

人无千日好,花无百日红。

There is no person that has 1000 good days (in a row), and no flower that stays red for 100 days.

Nothing good lasts forever, all good things must come to an end- I-ching.

Take it easy.

Edited by bepgof

actually i m not aginst these books, just that i don't understand on directions.

Eg they may have started some drawings with some diagrams with all the north south east west thing.

And how do i find the directions in my house ? Simple compass will do ?

I've not had annual audits since 2004.

I guess it's probably a good time to start.

I think should check about 2-3 years once.

If you want to self diagnosis is fine but will be a process. Beginners usually make a mess in their home.

JP books are prefered over LT, otherwise you will convert your home into wayang museum....hee

Edited by Ivy1981

人无千日好,花无百日红。

There is no person that has 1000 good days (in a row), and no flower that stays red for 100 days.

Nothing good lasts forever, all good things must come to an end- I-ching.

Take it easy.

Don't talk about flowers....didn't receive for a loooong time. :(

未知生,焉知死

So just my thinking hor....while during the 1000 days, before it ends, "try" to find another 1000 days. At least try better than no try.......

actually i m not aginst these books, just that i don't understand on directions.

Eg they may have started some drawings with some diagrams with all the north south east west thing.

And how do i find the directions in my house ? Simple compass will do ?

Ya....this is one of the confusion not only for starters. People like LT teach go to the most windows to take a few readings and take the average...something like that. Some suggest take from the centre of house.....some say house inside got a lot of disturbances must stand outside the main door and take......some say building all got disturbances, go to the outside og the whole building to take......sigh

Of course simple compass will do but simple compass very fast lose its magnetism liaozzzzzz

I have highlighted a fact that compass only points toward "magnetic north", not "true north". True north = North pole. There is quite some distance between magnetic north and true north.

All map coordinate systems are based on true north. Interestingly, "Magnetic North" moves every year due to earth core changes.

Only a Gyrocompass or gyroscope can point toward true north. That was why I said fsms should carry them with a gyroscope while doing audit, all luopan made of permanent magnets "Bo chun", and subject to some environmental influences.

So, next time you see a master using a luopan, ask him : "chun bo?" Then suggest him a gyroscope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Magnetic_Pole

Ya....this is one of the confusion not only for starters. People like LT teach go to the most windows to take a few readings and take the average...something like that. Some suggest take from the centre of house.....some say house inside got a lot of disturbances must stand outside the main door and take......some say building all got disturbances, go to the outside og the whole building to take......sigh

Of course simple compass will do but simple compass very fast lose its magnetism liaozzzzzz

Edited by bepgof

Since you mentioned part of conservation between 孔子 and his student, let me complete the whole sentence.

孔子 knew much abt I-ching. When student(子路) asked him abt Ghost & God, and life after death, he replied:

未能事人,焉能事鬼? 未知生,焉知死? therefore 敬鬼神而远之。

Not being able to fulfill duties as human being, not to mention to service other beings. Having no knowledge of how to come about, not to mention where to go to after death, therefore, just pay due respect to beings and stay far away from them.

Note: 孔子 has contributed much (十翼)to the translation of I-ching, before 周文王((BC1152—BC1056).

Don't talk about flowers....didn't receive for a loooong time. :(

未知生,焉知死

So just my thinking hor....while during the 1000 days, before it ends, "try" to find another 1000 days. At least try better than no try.......

Edited by bepgof