Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bk888

Good Books On Flying Stars To Recommend?

After I came back from Phuket, my whole family has been hit by a pesky flu bug which doesn't want to go away.

Brought my children to KK, to paediatrician, go temple pray pray etc... this thingy went on for two weeks.

And when my children finally recovered, it is the adult's turn. Sianz!

Someone in this forum [or other forum] mentioned about the efficacy of the flying stars method as a quick fix to

this problem. I am sold by the idea and want to pick up the skill but not sure how to start.

Any recommendations?

I strongly suggest you to "study" the background Of the XKFX founder, 蒋大鸿. Mae29 did not reply to my question of this. Do righ things, not do things right.

Here is the truely respected web, got mentioned 蒋大鸿 as 这并不是偶然现象,“客观社会的存在,决定人们的社会意识。”当今客观社会的风水术,绝大部分都不是赣州杨救贫的风水术,而是江湖风水术。什么神龟点化?什么九天玄女?什么仙人秘授?翻卦的,乘银河系北斗七星气的,特别是蒋大鸿的三元大玄空,连中国罗盘都不认识,讲紫白天星,不用人盘。讲64卦,不用天盘,都用乘地球生气的地盘。实实在在是骗人的迷信“风水”.

http://www.lyg819.com/

又再如,蒋大鸿的三元“地理”,讲的是天体运行的上元中元下元。地球是太阳系的星球,就应该配在日照方位的天盘。他自创的蒋盘(磁偏角应地区而有异),内外圈都是磁针方位的地盘,二者的方位相差周天7.5度,磁盘偏角应地区而有异,还能谈什么灵验?

Edited by bepgof

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Only a Gyrocompass or gyroscope can point toward true north. That was why I said fsms should carry them with a gyroscope while doing audit, all luopan made of permanent magnets "Bo chun", and subject to some environmental influences.

So, next time you see a master using a luopan, ask him : "chun bo?" Then suggest him a gyroscope.

Hi, so you are saying that accurate feng shui should not be using the luopan?

In other words, feng shui audits should be using the true north instead?

Since you mentioned part of conservation between 孔子 and his student, let me complete the whole sentence.

孔子 knew much abt I-ching. When student(子路) asked him abt Ghost & God, and life after death, he replied:

未能事人,焉能事鬼? 未知生,焉知死? therefore 敬鬼神而远之。

Not being able to fulfill duties as human being, not to mention to service other beings. Having no knowledge of how to come about, not to mention where to go to after death, therefore, just pay due respect to beings and stay far away from them.

Note: 孔子 has contributed much (十翼)to the translation of I-ching, before 周文王((BC1152—BC1056).

so 孔子 has no reliigions ? hmmm he is right too.

The permanent magnet is easy to understand, the complicated parts are those "rings" of a luopan. There have been some unsolved disputes over which rings and what are those rings, and another important issue is the relationship between those rings and their respective "directional effects".

See below picture which I draw, if at location A, a luopan would indicate "correctly" magnetic north (Luopan's needle point S actually). If luopan is used at location B, then there will be a "deviation".

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6648/magneticnorth.jpg

Give you an example, one of the rings of luopan is the "28 constellations"(二十八星宿) "true North" was "used" as "pivot point" and whole sky of norther hemisphere (360 degrees) was divided into 28 sectors, each sector have different degress, not all equal. If a fsm, at location B and without any use of compensation of the deviation, then there would be an error! If he uses luopan at Location A, then everything is fine! You "catch" the point?

However, magnetic north is "dynamic" not always stay fixed at a point (read below link). This make the job(directional accuracy) more difficult. Only a gyroscope settle one and for all!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_declination#Variation

There are many other external factors which influence the accuracy of permanent magnet's directional function, ie stray magnetic field by electric current, wheher underground or within a building, mountains/ground which have vast raw "iron, nickel,..."-related elements.

What I want to highlight by mentioning such in this post is that: be aware of the directional variations by using luopan and important thing is to understand FS (luopan) in a scientific way. Don't be "fooled around" by so called "江湖风水".

Hi, so you are saying that accurate feng shui should not be using the luopan?

In other words, feng shui audits should be using the true north instead?

Edited by bepgof

actually i m not aginst these books, just that i don't understand on directions.

To be frank with all of you, I also don't quite comprehend about directions' bearing on FS. Why must assigne "direction" to stuff like heaven/earth branches, wu-xing, 12 animals, "early & later" baguas, etc.

My understanding of ancient chinese assigning direction to wu-xing is as such:

- South as "fire" because South is warmer as compared to north. Birds fly to south during winter in north hemisphere.

- North is assigned as "Water" because it is covered with ice most of the time and cold.

- East as “Wood", because right after "立春" woods started to grow and "The Azure Dragon of the East"(东方青龙)can be onserved from east horizon in the early morning.

- West as "Metal" - ??? many mountians with minerals?

- Earth as "centre" ???

Edited by bepgof

Hi, bk888

I guess you are referring to Sickness Star 2 Black. From Dec 7 to Jan 5 2011, monthly flying star 2 resides at NW sector of the house. Place some metals (pewter ware, medals, dumbbell, etc) in that location (either macro & micro level) to suppress the negative star 2.

If it is serious, then cure also monthly star 5 Yellow, the same method. 5 Yellow resides at South sector in December.

Thanks Mae. Problem solved. I'm the last person to recover yesterday.

So now like a crunching tiger liao?

Received a "new year present" on 2 Jan 2011 at 1620hr. Red Mazda 3 bumped into my silver toyota's rear right wheel. The "water-color" landed in middle of stoned road divider.

Fire hits water. Before fire-driver regret and twist his word, got him to write a "remorseful" statement as my protection "fu" for claim. :D

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3636/cid100997.jpg

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/9907/cid101012.jpg

Edited by bepgof

Received a "new year present" on 2 Jan 2011 at 1620hr. Red Mazda 3 bumped into my silver toyota's rear right wheel. The "water-color" landed in middle of stoned road divider.

Fire hits water. Before fire-driver regret and twist his word, got him to write a "remorseful" statement as my protection "fu" for claim. :D

Wow, sorry for you to see that.....really your car? Must have ramped hard ....aiyyo. . Better to get a proper feng shui master. To me I think feng shui should be able to help avoid such.

Oh, another book can go for is Eva Wong.....I think no more on the shelf......

Edited by Ivy1981

Confirmed mine, this car follows me (or I follow it?) coming to 3 yrs liao, 1st accident since. Have involved "many" traffic accidents liao since got license in 1992. Accident till "no feeling" liao. 尽人事,听天命。

Wow, sorry for you to see that.....really your car? Must have ramped hard ....aiyyo. . Better to get a proper feng shui master. To me I think feng shui should be able to help avoid such.

Oh, another book can go for is Eva Wong.....I think no more on the shelf......

Edited by bepgof

Sorry to hear about your car accident. Hope nobody was injured.

Silver colour should be considered as metal instead of water element... am i right?

Edited by CoffeeMan

wow...the culprit must be Star 2 at NW, the head of household!

Confirmed mine, this car follows me (or I follow it?) coming to 3 yrs liao, 1st accident since. Have involved "many" traffic accidents liao since got license in 1992. Accident till "no feeling" liao. 尽人事,听天命。

So does that mean that your "water" put out the "fire" that drove into your path?

hehehe :D

I think if u're accident prone while driving on the road, then u either get another family member to drive while u sit back & relax as a passenger or u take public transport. How about that?

I think I put off the fire, if not kena fire hit fire, someone will land in ICU or die... :D

I can't tahan the public transport - too slow, ineffective. My wife drives supper slow and tend to lean toward left" to hit vehicles on left, got "chicken eye"?

So does that mean that your "water" put out the "fire" that drove into your path?

hehehe :D

I think if u're accident prone while driving on the road, then u either get another family member to drive while u sit back & relax as a passenger or u take public transport. How about that?

Edited by bepgof

I think I put off the fire, if not kena fire hit fire, someone will land in ICU or die... :D

I can't tahan the public transport - too slow, ineffective. My wife drives supper slow and tend to lean toward left" to hit vehicles on left, got "chicken eye"?

Wah u r very naughty to say that about ur wife leh... :no:

If ur wife learns about u saying that she has "chicken eye", u will become the one with a "blue-black eye"!

hehehehe :D