Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bk888

Accidental Fs. A Hard Knock.

Hi just for sharing.

I recently put up some studio shots of my family in the Master bedroom.

The very night, my wife woke me up at three to tell me that she had been staring at the ceiling for hours.

For the next three nights, same old story.

We tried cough syrup, flu med, DOM, liquor except sleeping pills cuz we don't have them.

Nothing works. When she's stressed up, I got doubly stressed.I stayed up with her.

Counting back the days she could not sleep, I realized the coincidence. I tried taking down the photos.

Voilà ! That did the trick. No more sleepless nights.

Fengshui is not hocus pocus. Every consequence has a reason.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Let me guess the reasons causing sleepless nights:

- thoses were starry nights, counting stars till could not sleep. No clouds, very warm. Got saw the Venus rose from horizon at east at 3am or not?

- Looked at "3 little pretty flowers" reminded of her age catching up & wrinkle over face. Old liao. :unsure:

- Looked at mr. handsome and mind could not be helped rewinding back the sweet past memory. :dribble:

Hi just for sharing.

I recently put up some studio shots of my family in the Master bedroom.

The very night, my wife woke me up at three to tell me that she had been staring at the ceiling for hours.

For the next three nights, same old story.

We tried cough syrup, flu med, DOM, liquor except sleeping pills cuz we don't have them.

Nothing works. When she's stressed up, I got doubly stressed.I stayed up with her.

Counting back the days she could not sleep, I realized the coincidence. I tried taking down the photos.

Voilà ! That did the trick. No more sleepless nights.

Fengshui is not hocus pocus. Every consequence has a reason.

Edited by bepgof

I don't meant to be rude but sometimes one doesn't have to open his/her mouth to show that he/she is not mute.

Let me guess the reasons causing sleepless nights:

- thoses were starry nights, counting stars till could not sleep. No clouds, very warm. Got saw the Venus rose from horizon at east at 3am or not?

- Looked at "3 little pretty flowers" reminded of her age catching up & wrinkle over face. Old liao. :unsure:

- Looked at mr. handsome and mind could not be helped rewinding back the sweet past memory. :dribble:

I don't meant to be rude but sometimes one doesn't have to open his/her mouth to show that he/she is not mute.

Sorry huh for my chatterbox, busybody, ignorance, negligence....., pls accept my apologiessss....

Once again, thank you for your gentle reminder, feel very touch, feel like crying liao 8|

Edited by bepgof

Hi bk888,

where did u position those family photos in your MBR?

Please share because I'm interested to learn more.

I have a friend who put many photo shots on the wall directly above their headboard and it had different effects on the wife, little daughter (2 year old) and the husband.

Hi bk888,

Please share because I'm interested to learn more.

I have a friend who put many photo shots on the wall directly above their headboard and it had different effects on the wife, little daughter (2 year old) and the husband.

i'm curious about this too, and what was the room configuration like? what are the possible explanations.

does who put the pictures have have different effect too? sorry, i'm ignorant about fengshui but am curious.

Edited by random_username

Hi bk888,

I placed 4 studio shots, each A4 in size, on the left side of the wall at the foot of my king size bed.

They all have black frames, bought from Ikea.

My wife complained of stuffiness, suffocation, bla bla.

The worse part was, she told me she felt like dying [after so many sleepless nights]

I thought I had to bring her to Buangkok Resort for psychiatric assessment. :P

Just joking.

does who put the pictures have have different effect too?

Not sure about that but I could sleep very well even though I was the one who put up the pictures.

i thought it is common to put baby photos when one spouse is pregant ?

I don't put photos on master bed room. I just smell her and then go to sleep. Nothing fanciful in master bed room.

My wedding photographs are placed all over the wall on the right hand side of our bed in our MBR...

Maybe it's really a fengshui issue...

And all individuals react differently to their environments. Maybe your wife has a relatively sensitive disposition? But nothing to be exceptionally concerned about...

My wedding photographs are placed all over the wall on the right hand side of our bed in our MBR...

Maybe it's really a fengshui issue...

And all individuals react differently to their environments. Maybe your wife has a relatively sensitive disposition? But nothing to be exceptionally concerned about...

My wife's portrait on canvas [roughly the size 75x50cm] was hung on the wall

on the left side of the bed a few months back. Nothing adverse happened.

The impact came when I placed the 4 pictures on the wall at the foot of the bed.

Tried and tested - no pictures should be on the wall where your foot points when you rest, or else.......

to have pictures placed at the foot of the bed sounds like ... errr... those potraits of loved ones being placed infront of their casket at the funeral.

I'm sorry if this sounds sinister but that was how it occured to me when I look at photos placed at the foot of the bed.

My wife's portrait on canvas [roughly the size 75x50cm] was hung on the wall

on the left side of the bed a few months back. Nothing adverse happened.

The impact came when I placed the 4 pictures on the wall at the foot of the bed.

Tried and tested - no pictures should be on the wall where your foot points when you rest, or else.......

Those 4 pics got frames and glass?