Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hafiizh

How Small Is 92sqm?

insane >> hahah yeah maybe after all the feedback i'll try add captions instead - stay tuned! you're from treelodge?

reglxt >> small house, less to clean - that's what i keep telling myself...

steelze >> haha thks, the reno journey inspired me to draw comics ahahaha

btw insane i am prob using classic kitchen and theirs have the fittings included in their prices

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha, modern contemporary with a touch of art deco... all this depends on your furniture and soft furnishings! Not so much to do with the contractor.

Anyway if you're looking for kitchen inspiration, here's some poison for you. ;)

http://www.cleanup.co.jp/kitchen/ss/ss_storage.shtml

I really think they have the best kitchen system and lots of useful ideas for storage. If I'm ever re-doing my kitchen I'll probably want to get this.

haha, modern contemporary with a touch of art deco... all this depends on your furniture and soft furnishings! Not so much to do with the contractor.

Anyway if you're looking for kitchen inspiration, here's some poison for you. ;)

http://www.cleanup.co.jp/kitchen/ss/ss_storage.shtml

I really think they have the best kitchen system and lots of useful ideas for storage. If I'm ever re-doing my kitchen I'll probably want to get this.

OMG its like the kitchen i have in my head but better. but...but...WHY DIDN'T I TAKE JAPANESE AS A 3rd LANGUAGE IN SCHOOOOL hahaha lucky got google translate

thanks for the link jan!

Edited by hafiizh

OMG its like the kitchen i have in my head but better. but...but...WHY DIDN'T I TAKE JAPANESE AS A 3rd LANGUAGE IN SCHOOOOL hahaha lucky got google translate

thanks for the link jan!

you can take a look at the mock up set up of the cleanup system at songcho at kallang leisure park.

it's probably the best system, but, the cost of 1 system is probably the total cost for most people entire renovation.

awesome blog! what app do you use on ipad to do this? so fun!

hi wendy! I use this app called noteshelf - would recommend esp if you use dropbox. i then use another app - Web Albums - to upload the exported pictures/scribblings.

i used Noteshelf a lot during renovations - esp to draw on pictures for my contractor to really 'visualize' what i want.

here's an example

11%208:28:09%20AM.jpg

and thanks for visiting my blog! :)

may >> haha i try!

abby >> been there. good thing is a lot of the new flats have pretty much the same (bad) layout so like me feel free to spy spy

therat >> hope to stay cheerful thru the reno too!

cs, therat, everton, steelze, marsh >> eh very hard to write with fingers ok! hahaha

marsh >> i thought this way, those who just wanna see pictures can straight away just look for the images instead of reading!

gimz, zullin >> actually i am a teacher in a special school but some of my kids have better handwriting tha me. oh well....

11%209:59:33%20AM.jpg

I totally agreed with your comic illustration!!! LOL

11%209:02:32%20PM.jpg

11%209:02:03%20PM.jpg

11%209:01:39%20PM.jpg

HIhi,

can check with you when you hack the bedroom and kitchen wall, do you need the PE certification which costs around $500+ ?? Cause my new hdb at yishun is almost same design as yours, I always wanted to hack the walls but the contractors & IDs I spoke to all say need the PE certification. Pls advise.. thanks thanks~!!

=)

HIhi,

can check with you when you hack the bedroom and kitchen wall, do you need the PE certification which costs around $500+ ?? Cause my new hdb at yishun is almost same design as yours, I always wanted to hack the walls but the contractors & IDs I spoke to all say need the PE certification. Pls advise.. thanks thanks~!!

=)

http://askhdb.hdb.gov.sg/Home/hybrid/Theme...ategory%3D60665

* Q:

* Do I need a permit for hacking of walls?

[ Living in HDB Flats > HDB Renovation Guidelines > Renovation Works ]

* A:

Yes, you need to apply for a permit from HDB which must be endorsed by a Qualified Person (QP) or Professional Engineer (PE).

Please note that you are only allowed to hack/demolish non-load bearing reinforced concrete walls. You may not hack/demolish load bearing walls.

HDB already written down black and white.

thks rat!

yup to confirm - I had to hire a PE for my kitchen walls hacking

the contractor sent in an application to hack -> hdb revert to say need PE -contractor resent -> application approved + $500

but not all walls require a QP/PE. only selected walls - cos let's say if I am hacking just the bedroom wall your contractor needs to apply for permit but no need QP/PE.

in summary - u need QP/PE sometimes but not all the time. so if not sure, budget for it....