Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Reno23

Luck Geeting Bad For Family After Neighbour Shifted In. Please Help!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My family's luck level seems to get lower after neighbour shifted in (especially in financial matters..) . Any ways to prevent this?

Thanks!

I believe the 'Yang' & auspicious energy is being channelled to them!

Without details of your house unit layout plan, unable to provide much help.

May be you can provide your unit floor plan so that we can see where your unit is located and how your neighbour affects your luck.

I believe the 'Yang' & auspicious energy is being channelled to them!

Without details of your house unit layout plan, unable to provide much help.

May be you can provide your unit floor plan so that we can see where your unit is located and how your neighbour affects your luck.

Oh dear.... but i do not have a floor plan now.

Any tips for me to counter this?

Thanks!

Oh dear.... but i do not have a floor plan now.

Any tips for me to counter this?

Thanks!

From the lift or common corridor stairs to your unit, whose house is nearer? Your neighbour house reach first?

Does your neighbour always open their front door?

Hi Reno23,

U could get your floor plan scanned & downloaded using imageshack.com.

Aside to mae29, please do share your insights & thoughts on the fengshui consequences of the following actions (and any other issues which r relevant becox it sounds very interesting):

a) leaving doors opened

b) distance b/w flats & lift

I didn't know that these factors would mean "competition" for fengshui b/w neighbours!

Incidentally, I am putting up in a flat where there's only 2 units at my floor. Those neighbours staying diagonally across from mine would leave their doors open almost 24 by 7 (even when there is nobody at home).

But after we tilted our gate, they stopped doing that and would open their doors only when they r at home and close the door when they retire for the night.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi, BB, Reno23

The method used to anlayse Qi flow is Water Theory....there are hundreds of such theory like Xiao Wang Shui, 8 Sha Huang Chuan Shui, etc...these formula can be used to analyse the Qi flow whether auspicious or inauspicious.

Cheers. Linda

Hi Reno23,

U could get your floor plan scanned & downloaded using imageshack.com.

Aside to mae29, please do share your insights & thoughts on the fengshui consequences of the following actions (and any other issues which r relevant becox it sounds very interesting):

a) leaving doors opened

b) distance b/w flats & lift

I didn't know that these factors would mean "competition" for fengshui b/w neighbours!

Incidentally, I am putting up in a flat where there's only 2 units at my floor. Those neighbours staying diagonally across from mine would leave their doors open almost 24 by 7 (even when there is nobody at home).

But after we tilted our gate, they stopped doing that and would open their doors only when they r at home and close the door when they retire for the night.