Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Andros.T.Maximus

No More Guessing Games! Mattress Seekers!

Hi, my name is Andros.T.Maximus. Thanks to Mega Courts for bringing 'SLEEP TO LIVE' Mattress into Singapore. Mattress Seekers, read on & correct me if i am wrong.

Good Sleep=Good Health!

3 Things to consider when we selecting a mattress:

1) Is it comfortable?

Ans: Only when we lie down on the mattress, our body will give us the answer.

2) Will the mattress support my body or my partner's body posture correctly?

Ans: No one can answer, cos we are all different in size, shape & weight.

3) Durability of a mattress?

This 'SLEEP TO LIVE ' brand mattress (selling @ Mega Courts) will answer the above questions without doubt. (it does for me!)

This brand uses a diagnostic bed to measure a person body & built 2 different construction in a Queen or King mattress.

CONCERN No.1 COMFORTABLE

'SLEEP TO LIVE' uses a diagnostic bed to measure a person body and with a print out. (takes 3-4 mins)

There will be 4 colours, the colour represent 4 different construction inside the mattress. (Humans are of different sizes, shapes & weight.)

When you lie down on your colour according to your profile, your body will know is it comfortable or not.

Just lie down and test it out! Is Free! You can always walk off after the diagnostic test and lying down on the mattress. Who's gonna stop you?

CONCERN No.2 POSTURE SUPPORT OF YOUR BODY

When you lie down on your colour, you can feels your 3 major arches (neck, lower back & behind your knees) is filled up.

Other brands of mattress are using pocketed coil springs technology to support a person body.

a) How would one know their body needs how many pocketted coils to support and how about our partners?

b) No way to open up a mattress to count! As far as i know, all brands of mattress using almost the same material to make, similar construction, but different prices.

c) How to decide price? so many different types?

d) Which brand of pocketted coil springs is Best?

eg: John 45kg small built

Tom 180kg big built

Should buy 'A' Brand or 'C' Brand? A brand got about 10 different mattress, B brand got about 14 different mattress.

SLEEP TO LIVE only got 6 different range of mattress to choose.( VERY CLEAR-CUT)

Trust me! SLEEP TO LIVE might not be the 'Best of the Best" mattress, it is definitely the better of the rest.

CONCERN No.3 DURABILITY

All brands giving 10 years warranty, SLEEP TO LIVE gives 12 years guarantee.

I am surprise SLEEP TO LIVE had so little awareness in Singapore! For anyone out there looking for mattress, you should go down to MEGA COURTS @ Tampines to test the knowledge of the salesperson representing this brand.

Cos everyone wants to buy the Right mattress!

PS: Their Queen size mattress starts from $1.6k.

Sincerely

A.T.M

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, my name is Andros.T.Maximus. Thanks to Mega Courts for bringing 'SLEEP TO LIVE' Mattress into Singapore. Mattress Seekers, read on & correct me if i am wrong.

Good Sleep=Good Health!

1) Is it comfortable?

This 'SLEEP TO LIVE ' brand mattress (selling @ Mega Courts) will answer the above questions without doubt. (it does for me!)

This brand uses a diagnostic bed to measure a person body & built 2 different construction in a Queen or King mattress.

CONCERN No.1 COMFORTABLE

'SLEEP TO LIVE' uses a diagnostic bed to measure a person body and with a print out. (takes 3-4 mins)

There will be 4 colours, the colour represent 4 different construction inside the mattress. (Humans are of different sizes, shapes & weight.)

When you lie down on your colour according to your profile, your body will know is it comfortable or not.

Just lie down and test it out! Is Free! You can always walk off after the diagnostic test and lying down on the mattress. Who's gonna stop you?

When you lie down on your colour, you can feels your 3 major arches (neck, lower back & behind your knees) is filled up.

Other brands of mattress are using pocketed coil springs technology to support a person body.

a) How would one know their body needs how many pocketted coils to support and how about our partners?

b) No way to open up a mattress to count! As far as i know, all brands of mattress using almost the same material to make, similar construction, but different prices.

Tom 180kg big built

Should buy 'A' Brand or 'C' Brand? A brand got about 10 different mattress, B brand got about 14 different mattress.

SLEEP TO LIVE only got 6 different range of mattress to choose.( VERY CLEAR-CUT)

Trust me! SLEEP TO LIVE might not be the 'Best of the Best" mattress, it is definitely the better of the rest.

CONCERN No.3 DURABILITY

I am surprise SLEEP TO LIVE had so little awareness in Singapore! For anyone out there looking for mattress, you should go down to MEGA COURTS @ Tampines to test the knowledge of the salesperson representing this brand.

Sincerely

A.T.M

I'm very curious to know why is there so much complaint in the US with this Brand? Care to elaborate?

I'm very curious to know why is there so much complaint in the US with this Brand? Care to elaborate?

I purchased a Series 600 in May, my wife and me really love the bed. I like soft mattress, but my last mattress made me suffer.

until i went to mega courts to look for mattress, i knew about this brand. So many brands around, i also dunno which one to select,

but at least the computer, tell me what is the postural support i required, and i choose the Series i feel comfortable on.

I recommended 2 of my friends to buy from them, so far so good. We are still friends!

I purchased a Series 600 in May, my wife and me really love the bed. I like soft mattress, but my last mattress made me suffer.

until i went to mega courts to look for mattress, i knew about this brand. So many brands around, i also dunno which one to select,

but at least the computer, tell me what is the postural support i required, and i choose the Series i feel comfortable on.

I recommended 2 of my friends to buy from them, so far so good. We are still friends!

I tried the mattress at Courts n I agree it is extremely comfortable n went back to google the review of this brand

Common complaint: after 2 years the mattress will sink or the side collapse and they will not honor the warranty

I don't think I can afford to change mattress every 2 years at the price they are selling

the first time i saw this bed i was amazed and i tot this would end my endless journey of searching a good bed for my new flat. So what i did was i bought 2, 1 for my mother and the other for my future home.

The series 800 was delievered to my mum and my mum like it at first then after that the nightmare came. My mum starts to feel soar and pain at her lower back and neck. I call the sale immediately and they say it is like that the body is adjusting itself to the coorect posture in sleeping. So they ask us to give it 3 mths, the bed was bought in novemeber and till now my mum still feel the pain and she has to go to chiroprator to fix her lower back pain.

Haiz.. i am in the midst to discuss this issue with courst if they are able to do something about it, me too have cancelled my order from them and i got a tempur instead which is much more reputable, offers 15 yrs warranty, used in hospital and have long lineage of history. So what is a clearer choice, i have tried and regret,. I have cause my mum so much pain and i dun know what to do if courts dont help..

Any guys can recommend?

Edited by ugene512

Hi,

I 've received my Sleep to Live Series 800 mattress 3 weeks ago, for the first 4 days my lower back is in pain, but the following week onwards me and my wife sleep like babies. We love the mattress now!

I am 138 kg n my wife is about 53 kg. The mattress dual construction internal actually support our body posture perfectly.

It can be feel that every part of my body is being supported, we are sleeping very well every night.

I have been doing alot of research on different brands of mattress before i decided to try on this brand.

All brands have more negative reviews than positive! All other brands of mattress with all the complicated construction inside their mattress

are so confusing, different nos. of springs count, different names of latex or foam. How to tell which is good for who? How to choose?

We can choose the best quality mattress, but we may not know are we getting the correct support! I personally do not believe the Sales talk!

Sleep to live mattress with only 4 different construction and 6 different firm or softness. Is very clear cut !

Good health.

Andros.T.Maximus

I bought it for my mum but still she is still feeling pain at her lower pain and worst still have to see a doctor. Maybe u guys are lucky, the bed fits you but no in my case. My mother suffers, i have call the sale already, they are coming up my place to see.. haiz...

Customer service is good but the bed ..........dont know how to say

I bought it for my mum but still she is still feeling pain at her lower pain and worst still have to see a doctor. Maybe u guys are lucky, the bed fits you but no in my case. My mother suffers, i have call the sale already, they are coming up my place to see.. haiz...

Customer service is good but the bed ..........dont know how to say

I have contacted the sales regarding my mum condition about the bed. Gary who is the manager came over to my place and diagnose. He agree with my mum and suggested to the change the bed to a lower series with firmer support for my mum .. KUDOS to Gary...

After so many exchange with COURTS which did not do anything.. i am so pissed!!!! I msg gary and he solved this like in a day unlike COURTS! ding dong for 3 weeks .. no result!!!

Pls do give this bed another chance but pls only look for GARY . I have witness his commitment and service A++, just say you saw a review on renotalk..

cheers..

Was at courts yesterday and made down payment for a tan 800 series...almost $5000... :unsure: . Spent agood three hours at thebedding section, initially at tempur, then lotus. Was very sure about buying a tempur as they were willing to throw in a bedframe for free until we half heartedly did the sleep to Live diagnostic thingy. Didn't think too much of the 'diagnosis' until we laid on the bed...OMG it was wonderful. The mattress was not only comfortable (hotel sink in type feeling...we were both 'diagnosed' with the tan version the softest type) but at the same time provided very good support for the arched in areas. Once on the bed we completely forgot about tempur (up till that point we were very critical of other brands as we were so satisfied with the tempur feel) and it felt like we've found THE bed. The salesperson was quick to catch on how much we love the mattress, offered to give us 2 gel pillows (apparently retailing at $600+ per pillow) instead of 2 cheaper memory foam pillows and sealed the deal. Service was very good and at no point were we pushed into buying.

Once we got home we started googling reviews about the mattress and saw the bad press from the states....it felt as though we've bought a lemon :bangwall: ...now we are wondering if we should just get a single sleep to live mattress for my younger brother instead and buy a tempur mattress. But it seems like after sales customer service is much better here compared to the states...in a dilemma now whether to stick to our purchase or change to tempur...sighz. On the same note tempur also has quite a lot of bad reviews...but less than sleep to live...

Good Sleep=Good Health!

1) Is it comfortable?

CONCERN No.1 COMFORTABLE

Tom 180kg big built

CONCERN No.3 DURABILITY

Sincerely

A.T.M

Do you work for sleep to live?????

Was at courts yesterday and made down payment for a tan 800 series...almost $5000... :unsure: . Spent agood three hours at thebedding section, initially at tempur, then lotus. Was very sure about buying a tempur as they were willing to throw in a bedframe for free until we half heartedly did the sleep to Live diagnostic thingy. Didn't think too much of the 'diagnosis' until we laid on the bed...OMG it was wonderful. The mattress was not only comfortable (hotel sink in type feeling...we were both 'diagnosed' with the tan version the softest type) but at the same time provided very good support for the arched in areas. Once on the bed we completely forgot about tempur (up till that point we were very critical of other brands as we were so satisfied with the tempur feel) and it felt like we've found THE bed. The salesperson was quick to catch on how much we love the mattress, offered to give us 2 gel pillows (apparently retailing at $600+ per pillow) instead of 2 cheaper memory foam pillows and sealed the deal. Service was very good and at no point were we pushed into buying.

Once we got home we started googling reviews about the mattress and saw the bad press from the states....it felt as though we've bought a lemon :bangwall: ...now we are wondering if we should just get a single sleep to live mattress for my younger brother instead and buy a tempur mattress. But it seems like after sales customer service is much better here compared to the states...in a dilemma now whether to stick to our purchase or change to tempur...sighz. On the same note tempur also has quite a lot of bad reviews...but less than sleep to live...

Hey danyo83,

Dun worry, my mum bought that too.. But u must make sure that the 800 series suit you first. Because my mum slept on the 800 and had a back pain because the plush of the bed is too much so after sleeping into the bed for bout 3 mths . We ask for a change to a lower series which were wonderfully done and coordinated by the manage name gary..

So if you have any problem pls contact the manager.. he is very good

One of my friend who bought the Series 400, after sleeping for 3 weeks, suffer from lower back pain. He called up the Sleep to Live salesperson and they send a guy to check on the mattress, told that it was due to their bedframe. Their bedframe base is using only two pcs of wood to support which affect the support of the mattress, the guy cut a pc of wood to replace it within 2 days. And his back pain is gone after the second night.

Ask more questions with the salesperson there when making a purchase, they are very helpful and not pushy.

Hi, i went back to mega Courts @ tampines with my friend last weekend.

This time round, the salesperson from 'Sleep to live" share more good informations about Good Sleep = Good Health with us.

We are enlightened! Most people live Well, eat Well but do not SLEEP WELL!

To sleep well, we need the right mattress to support our unique body correctly. Can we consult doctor (who is suppose to understand

body posture support) what is the right firmness when selecting a mattress? Most people thought (including me) that when by lying

down on a mattress and feel comfortable, that is the mattress we should buy.

There are 15 or more brands and about 200pcs mattresses on display @ Mega Courts. If you are to lie down on most of them, how many will

you feel comfortable? 10, 15 or 20? out of 200.

We are all different size, shape and weight! How can we be sure those 200 different mattresses are supporting a person 1.8m tall weighing 180kg body or a person 1.5m tall weighing 45kg correctly Sleep to live patented my side technology replace guesswork with science .

The diagnostic bed uses 18 statistical measurements to build a personal profile of your unique sleep preferences and needs. Analyze your optimum surface pressure and postural support, so you can get the nourishing sleep your body craves. Different body types require different sleep surfaces.

My Side Technology with the latest scientific findings to deliver proper postural support, so each of you can stay in one position longer for a

deeper night sleep.

Some doctors say a FIRM mattress provide better posture support. What do they mean by firm, any scale from 1 to 10 for us to better understand?

And why are all the Plush & Soft mattresses are more costly than Firm mattresses? Why is it so? Plush & Soft mattress provide us better pressure

relief during our sleeping time.

When selecting a good comfortable pressure relief mattress, always remember we sleep on it for 6-8 hours every night. The soft & plush will relief more pressure from our body & reducing tossing & turning compare to a firm mattress. Most important listen to your own body, let your body decide the

firmness.

If you have been using a Firm mattress and decide to change to a soft mattress. (vise versa) There will be a body transition period for your body to get use to it. So, unless you understand and be prepare, if not try not to have a big jump.

Sleep to live might not have the perfect mattress for all human beings, but it surely lower the risks for mattress seeker when comparing it to other brands.