Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kobelala

We Bought A Flat, And Made It Our Home

the ponies are so cute...heee no budget to buy!!!

u have la, $350 nia.... :D but you need to wait till your reno complete and furniture in to see if the ponies suit your deco lor :)

nice...great idea...looks neat....are those wine bottles at the bottom???

it can be a headache to conceal those wires....coz we also mounting the tv onto the wall directly...now thinking how to conceal them between the console and tv. anyway the carpentry is in process...

Oh those are our humble Absolut Vodka collection.... :(

Yes, concealing wires are headache for old flats..... :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Kobelala, your reno cost quite reasonable leh for doing so much. Can give your contractor's contact? Thks!

Yes, I must agree it's reasonable.... PMed u his contact , Good Luck on your upcoming reno

Hey, I see that you managed to solve the wires problem. Nice one ;)

I saw the white boxes at IKEA, was tempting to get it too..

Jus curious, where did you get the 'white tube'? Thks!

:seeya:

Just to share how I try to "conceal" all the wires around our TV area....

IMG-20110801-01024.jpg

Got the 2 boxes from IKEA, the extension multi sockets are place inside those boxes....

All wires are also place inside the boxes plugged into the extension sockets...

Managed to minimise the visible wires as we do not have a TV feature wall.... :D

Hi Bro... Long time no post reply... Been a silent reader... your house is all nicely done up... and glad that you're ok with our contractor...

So far what do you think of his work? I'm utterly disappointed with mine... long story... just wanna see is I sway or what... if you don't mind my nagging, can i pm u my 'story'... i regret asking my frend to engage him lei...

Have a wonderful holiday...

Brother, Ko

You spent below budget for your renovation. So got balance money to buy durians le :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by mae29

Hey, I see that you managed to solve the wires problem. Nice one ;)

I saw the white boxes at IKEA, was tempting to get it too..

Jus curious, where did you get the 'white tube'? Thks!

:seeya:

Bro, my father gave me those white tubes, he is doing construction, he said sometimes they use these tubes to keep wires.....

I've checked with him and he said that you can find the tube at normal hardware shops.... I've seen in Ikea also, but grey colour $6.50 for 1 pack...

Hi Bro... Long time no post reply... Been a silent reader... your house is all nicely done up... and glad that you're ok with our contractor...

So far what do you think of his work? I'm utterly disappointed with mine... long story... just wanna see is I sway or what... if you don't mind my nagging, can i pm u my 'story'... i regret asking my frend to engage him lei...

Have a wonderful holiday...

Hi Sis, thanks for reading my humble t-blog.... :)

Hmmm, sorry to hear of your disappointment... feel free to PM me anytime, I'm free these few days....

To me, his response is good and he is responsible, as I'm in retail industry, i call him alomst every other night during my reno period after 10pm :o .....

workmanship wise, maybe we encountered different group of workers, but I'm sure he can rectify them for you....

awaiting your PM , be cool ok :) owning a new home is a joyous occassion, reno is just a small part of starting a home, do not let these matters stress you up, like I say, i'm sure he can rectify them .... cheers and enjoy your holiday ! :D

Brother, Ko

You spent below budget for your renovation. So got balance money to buy durians le :sport-smiley-004:

Sis, woah,,,, lucky got balance, cos owe many good friends liulian in RT :D:P

Got a decent surprise today when I receive this letter earlier :sport-smiley-004:

IMG-20110808-010351.jpg

we bought a SAMSUNG fridge few weeks ago and so happy that we won a Galaxy Tab :sport-smiley-004:

I totally forgot about this Samsung lucky draw..... wife n me are happy :sport-smiley-004:

This fridge is quite good, Made In Korea and nicely priced ....

IMG-20110808-01046.jpg

all geared up for the start of English Football Premier League Kickoff next week :o

IMG-20110808-01047.jpg

Bro, many of us waiting for the durian party leh. :sport-smiley-004:

Sis, no worries, I think I have enough left for the durian party.... :D:sport-smiley-004: will schedule after the lunar 7th month ok, look out for my wats app :sport-smiley-004:

Sis, no worries, I think I have enough left for the durian party.... :D:sport-smiley-004: will schedule after the lunar 7th month ok, look out for my wats app :sport-smiley-004:

after 7th month, still got durian to buy or not? i wait until my neck also long already loh.....

u have la, $350 nia.... :D but you need to wait till your reno complete and furniture in to see if the ponies suit your deco lor :)

Oh those are our humble Absolut Vodka collection.... :(

Yes, concealing wires are headache for old flats..... :(

hahaa overspent budget la...hahaha ya must see if it fits...heee coz i dun hv green and orange colours in my house...

woooo put at the floor ah...when moppping, you have to bring them out one by one and then can mop the floor??

oh ya congrats on your samsung galaxy tab!! cool win!

Edited by joyousonline