Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ericchiu

My First Home @ Jadespring Yishun

hmm, i think your floorplan is the same as mine. If yes, then the 3D pic of the main door seem wrong. if putting the mirror at the bomb shelter area, when u open the main door, your mirror will be blocked. also the door handle will bang the mirror. I m sure u can't change the position of the main door right? just my 2 cents of advice

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ya, door opening its towards HHS de. thus a risk that will shatter your mirror feature wall.

Also, not sure you particular abt fengshui, but most wont put water and hob opposite each other. :P

and we have one thing in similar in the kitchen! make a guess! hee.. :P

Ya, door opening its towards HHS de. thus a risk that will shatter your mirror feature wall.

Also, not sure you particular abt fengshui, but most wont put water and hob opposite each other. :P

i know i know.... LOL! :D

hmm, i think your floorplan is the same as mine. If yes, then the 3D pic of the main door seem wrong. if putting the mirror at the bomb shelter area, when u open the main door, your mirror will be blocked. also the door handle will bang the mirror. I m sure u can't change the position of the main door right? just my 2 cents of advice

Thanks for the advise, my door opening position is drawn correctly as per the 3D drawings. it is open toward the kitchen instead of the household shelter. Thus it will not cause any problem. Cheers

Hmm... I guess it should be the sink.

sink is one thing.. :P

Oh ya, i do realize some units their main door open towards the kitchen instead of HHS de.

I presume yours is one of the corner units ba. :P

Oh ya, i do realize some units their main door open towards the kitchen instead of HHS de.

so gd? my corner open towards HHS de...

so gd? my corner open towards HHS de...

mine open in the direction of the HHS as well, its such a headache to try and hide the HHS with this layout...

mine open in the direction of the HHS as well, its such a headache to try and hide the HHS with this layout...

my corner unit opens towards the HHS. I tgt it wld be better actually. coz when the door is open, ur guest comes in will be able to see (the nicely furnished) kitchen

Haha, i know i know, is the cutlery set. Saw your post and went OG to buy also :)

Haa.. Not just that. :P

Think I very 卖关子 hor.

Something about the kitchen de.

Anyway, both our kitchen are chio chio de! ;)

Fish tank?

Hihi,

u have nice 3d design, possible to pm me ur id contact and quote pls? I soucring for one at the moment will be getting my key this sat .. Thank in advance