Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ericchiu

My First Home @ Jadespring Yishun

my corner unit opens towards the HHS. I tgt it wld be better actually. coz when the door is open, ur guest comes in will be able to see (the nicely furnished) kitchen

it wouldnt be so straightforward to hide the HHS which is posing to be a problem for me, how i wish e door of the HHS will be located on e next side of the HHS wall...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haa.. Not just that. :P

Think I very 卖关子 hor.

Something about the kitchen de.

Anyway, both our kitchen are chio chio de! ;)

Hmm... if it is not on the common thing that we purchase, then must be the layout or on hacking the wall between the kitchen and the dinning.

it wouldnt be so straightforward to hide the HHS which is posing to be a problem for me, how i wish e door of the HHS will be located on e next side of the HHS wall...

Haha, how i wish that could be the case, can't do any modification to the HHS. :)

Edited by Ericchiu

Hihi,

u have nice 3d design, possible to pm me ur id contact and quote pls? I sourcing for one at the moment will be getting my key this sat .. Thank in advance

The ID I'm using is ****, my designer had indicate that my house might be his last project, not sure will he take in any new project. :D

Dear All

Need your advise, The tiles in my bath room are chipped and crack. Had report them as defects to the Building Service Center (BSC). Had went to inspected the defects today and notice they just fill the crack and chip area. Personally I'm not satisfied with this. Please advise what are my option?

Dear All

Need your advise, The tiles in my bath room are chipped and crack. Had report them as defects to the Building Service Center (BSC). Had went to inspected the defects today and notice they just fill the crack and chip area. Personally I'm not satisfied with this. Please advise what are my option?

do u mean they never replace a new tile at all? can attach a picture and let us take alook?

Perhaps feedback to them again u don want it to be this way, if they refused, perhaps escalation might help.

Anyone having problem with their Fridge? Notice that we might have problem opening the door fully as it will knock onto the wall. Thus might be a problem opening the vegetables drawers at the bottom of the fridge.

i guess it depends on where u put ur fridge right?

Yes, i'm planning to place it at the right hand corner of the kitchen entrance to maximise the space in the kitchen. However just notice that to fully open the fridge door i will need at least 100mm gap from the wall to the fridge which will greatly reduce the space we had for the kitchen. Anyone had any good ideal how to resolve this?

oic. i am going to put at the left hand side cos the wall there has a deeper depth. my fridge has to put there. If not, it will protrude out on the right. how abt putting on the left just like me? opening should not have any issue unless ur fridge door open to the left.

Mine is placed left of service yard. Yup, will protude out abit due to size of fridge.

Which is also good as fridge will be able to open up more.

But of coz, I sacrifice one service yard window lor. :(

Mine is placed left of service yard. Yup, will protude out abit due to size of fridge.

Which is also good as fridge will be able to open up more.

But of coz, I sacrifice one service yard window lor. :(

Will be soucing for a fridge that could open from right hand side instead of the conventional left hand side

Hi Eric,

I have seen a fridge design in such a way that it can be open from either side of the fridge. The brand i forget which one already. =)

Will be soucing for a fridge that could open from right hand side instead of the conventional left hand side

I saw a fridge which can be opened by either side at AMK Court last week. Brand I can't rmb...Not sure whether Panasonic or LG. You can check it out.....

I saw a fridge which can be opened by either side at AMK Court last week. Brand I can't rmb...Not sure whether Panasonic or LG. You can check it out.....

Had also saw the fridge that could open from either side. It is from sharp, one of the latest model. They call it the butterfly door. It is an inverter thus have 4 ticks for power consumption. The only problem is that it is quite small, it volume is only 300+.